Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! (1634 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Why is every thread littered by "Pray For Leah" this and that? Are you people crazy? Even the so called Almighty FFK bought this lies? Freeze abi Freezer? When did we all loose our sense of reasoning? Can't you people see that this is one of the avenues this useless Northern Elites and Politicians are using to toy with our emotions? They know that Southerners are suckers for religion and sold this script to them! To deviate our minds from the main questions.

Please you people should stop using the name of God in vain. This is just a movie being produced by a useless, inept government of Muhammadu Buhari. Stop propagating Christ this and that. Stop feeding the media junk to promote. We have more disastrous issues going on in this country now. When you have the likes of Toke Makinwa now praising this same girl, lets know that something is amiss. Stop mocking God. Stop Making Boko Haram celebrities. Boko Haram is an invention by the North to keep us in bondage and hostage. Release this girl and let her go back to her studies. We do not care if he is a Muslim or Christian. Stop feeding gullible Christian minds to deviate our minds from the real issues we have at stake. Nigeria is so messed up right now.

Can you imagine Boko Haram coming out to say that "They are not aware that Dapchi girls are Muslims"? A Muslim predominant town? And coming out to say that they are keeping "The Christian one"? And the whole internet is abuzz on how she refused to denounce Christ? Who cares?

Logical questions: Where are the bodies of the dead ones? How many were kidnapped exactly? How come they came and kidnapped them clean with security in place? Brought them back clean with security in place? No arrests? And villagers where waving them? Who is the producer of this badly directed movie script?

Funny enough, a thread came out yesterday and was asking why the Federal government can't negotiate with Boko Haram on monthly salary! Like what is obtainable in the Niger Delta Militants case! Is that the end game? And you are telling me Nigeria will be good again? Is Buhari planning to be settling his brothers now? Like salary reporters revealed that they took 5million Euros of our wealth and brought back those useless girls used in this movie?

Southerners why are we this gullible? Can't we see that this very useless, inept and criminal government is trying to confuse us?
Shouldn't this nation be boiling with urgent questions now? Are we going to allow this charlatans led by Buhari to pillage our economy to death in the guise of fighting Boko Haram?

The people holding this girl should do quick and conclude the movie. We are not really buying the script. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by MistadeRegal(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
With this epistle of yours,
Will you be here to post this if:
You were the one in their custody?
Your sister was?
Your girl was?
Your wife was?
Your daughter was?
Your niece was?
Your cousin was?

So if you can't pray then, JUST SHUT THE BLEEP UP AND FACE YOUR FRONT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Truckpusher(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
op NAILED IT.

This leah girl saga was a well orchestrated plan to divert attention from the root cause of the whole drama.

APC has gone rogue and it is unfortunate people you expect to understand the game plan have failed woefully.

I will sit and wait for the bullshit to pass over like every other one before it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Your sister was?
Your girl was?
Your wife was?
Your daughter was?
Your niece was?
Your cousin was?

Wee you keep quiet! Stop toying with our sensibilities. The useless movie directors that are keeping her should release her where she is. I am sure that they fed her well this morning. All this political distractions from our elites is nonsense because we refuse to be gullible.

Mind you that when those useless girls were "Kidnapped", I never cared less or celebrated before you come here and tag me PDP. I call them useless because I believe they may be part of it too. I know how Northerners behave in their "Oneness of heart".

I said it before on one thread that the producers and organisers of this movie should keep on fooling them selves. Iddiots. Mind you that this was before they released this girls.

3 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Even if you are right op, what do you think we can do? Nothing bro, nothing! As usual, we will fold our arms and pray for this too to pass.

BTW, if this girl is truly being held because she's a christian, I hope and pray for her safe return.

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Herdsmen: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Wee you keep quiet! Stop toying with our sensibilities. The useless movie directors that are keeping her should release her where she is. I am sure that they fed her well this morning. All this political distractions from our elites is nonsense because we refuse to be gullible.

You claim you understand politics
But na big lie

You claim you understand Nigeria..
Oga you know nothing..

You claim to be smart..is just a display of your stupidity and ignorance..

Shut up..sir..
You know nothing and much ignorant than the dullardeen.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Herdsmen: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Mind you that when those useless girls were "Kidnapped", I never cared less or celebrated before you come here and tag me PDP. I call them useless because I believe they may be part of it too. I know how Northerners behave in their "Oneness of heart".

I said it before on one thread that the producers and organisers of this movie should keep on fooling them selves. Iddiots. Mind you that this was before they released this girls.

Infact this your post is childish...hi old re you SIR..
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Herdsmen:

You claim you understand politics But na big lie
You claim you understand Nigeria.. Oga you know nothing..
You claim to be smart..is just a display of your stupidity and ignorance..
Shut up..sir.. You know nothing and much ignorant than the dullardeen.
Your opinion to me is worth the answer of zero times Zero.

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Herdsmen: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pray for Leah...
She needs our prayers and support..
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Herdsmen: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Your opinion to me is worth the answer of zero times Zero.

Oga go shitdown..you know nothing..

Simple
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by neezar: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
This mumu Op again.....
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Herdsmen:
Pray for Leah...
She needs our prayers and support..

neezar:
This mumu Op again.....

I know you are just trying to troll and derail but I won't fall for it. You are just an almajiri impostor.

Quick question. If your prayers were not needed to save the over 100 that were released, what makes you think your useless prayers are relevant to the safekeeping of this one? Are you aware that this same Leah maybe in an air-conditioned underground warehouse right and is more comfortable than you?

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by neezar: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I know you are just trying to troll and derail but I won't fall for it. You are just an almajiri impostor.

Quick question. If your prayers were not needed to save the over 100 that were released, what makes you think your useless prayers are relevant to the safekeeping of this one? Are you aware that this same Leah maybe in an air-conditioned underground warehouse right and is more comfortable than you?
you are a hardcore muslim man...weren't u the 1 who opened a false thread saying shìt about Onitsha before the mods closed it??.....Terrorist!!!
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Herdsmen: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Oga go sleep..
You have nothing to say...

Like your brain dey pain you... Then rest.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:

you are a hardcore muslim man...weren't u the 1 who opened a false thread saying shìt about Onitsha before the mods closed it??.....Terrorist!!!

Don't worry... I will shame you later today.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Turantula(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Your sister was?
Your girl was?
Your wife was?
Your daughter was?
Your niece was?
Your cousin was?

Almajiri Terrorist spotted
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by neezar: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Don't worry... I will shame you later today.
Mr man shut up and get out....If u don't provide pics concerning that ur useless thread yesterday ehn, you will forever remain a coward
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by MistadeRegal(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Turantula:

Almajiri Terrorist spotted

I your eyes now, you think you have made some senses with this...
Bad and poor reading skill spotted.
F9 in understanding sentences.
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by CodeTemplar: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Southerns like Tinubu ?
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by MistadeRegal(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

If you can't answer my simple question, then you know something about this whole scenario.
You'd soon be exposed.
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Some one is about to get filthy rich from this matter...due to psychological damage..these girls won't be allowed to study in Nigeria anymore... They will estimate 20 million per girl for studies to university level...some one will inflate it to 200million per girl....God save us....

#the corruption will never end
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
With this epistle of yours, Will you be here to post this if: You were the one in their custody? Your sister was? Your girl was? Your wife was? Your daughter was? Your niece was? Your cousin was?
Thats your answer my dear.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
With this epistle of yours, Will you be here to post this if: You were the one in their custody? Your sister was? Your girl was? Your wife was? Your daughter was? Your niece was? Your cousin was?

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by SamoaJoe: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

If you can't answer my simple question, then you know something about this whole scenario.
You'd soon be exposed.

Already answered Sir.

Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by MistadeRegal(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Already answered Sir.

Not funny.
But if that's your area… it's hilarious.
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by oglalasioux(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
It's pathetic. APC is trying to buy Christians with this girl. Well good for the gullible.
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by wallbuilder(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Op, you make too much noise. And this is not about the south, don't be myopic. See the bigger picture my friend.
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
The dAPChi movie is not an interesting movie...... the director did a bad job, not worthy of another job.

Why should a sane country play politics with people's life in d first place, I mean lives they swore to protect n their utmost responsibility?
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Mariangeles(f): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Your sister was?
Your girl was?
Your wife was?
Your daughter was?
Your niece was?
Your cousin was?

Thank you!
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Primesky(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
It's no bad still to pray for the girl. The enemy is very tricky.
Re: I Refuse To Pray For Leah. Why Are Southerners So Gullible And Weak? Kai! by Cooly100: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Primesky:
It's no bad still to pray for the girl. The enemy is very tricky.

...but churches have been praying for Nigeria...Redeem, Deeper Life, MFM, Aladura, Cele, Anglican, Catholic, ECWA, etc, etc..Then we had Boko and now Fulani herdsmen... tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

OBJ: Indescent Public Romance With Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) / Hon. Zakari Angulu Short Change Kwaku Community #120m Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.