Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts (1166 Views)

I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
You are all invited to copy and paste some of Billyonaire's previous posts here for future reference. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Morning everyone.

After today's class, we will come to understand the nature of prayer and magic, why "miracles" happen and that the fact that we create these miracles either as a person or as a group, and not some distant Being based on the clouds of the skies. We will attempt to present scientific evidences to further buttress our point. Whether you are atheist, theist and pantheist. Deep in you you know that there is miracle. When I say Miracle, it ofcourse means the same thing as magic, but the difference ? We are the ones ascribing nomenclatures to "expected" and the "unexpected" effects.

Miracles happen in every Religions, in Shamanism, Voodoo, Juju etc, even though we know for a fact, that not All Religions and Practices have same Avatar or Leader. So, Miracle is a common factor. You may have wondered that God performs miracles and Devil performs Magic.

The theories here are not intended to bridge the gap between Science and Religion, but it actually to proof that Science is a validator of facts whether these facts are in Religion, Humanities, Cultures, Myths, Traditions and other walks of life.

Class will begin when we have at least 10 Students.

https://www.nairaland.com/3498566/science-behind-prayer-art-miracles
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
The Chakras or energy centers are the nodes in the human grid that connects us at threshold frequencies to the cosmic grid. The amplitude of our frequencies must be augmented for there to a resonance effect. And that is what we do each time we commune, each time we meditate, each we think thoughts, each time we worry, each time we hate. The signal we send out, has impact on the vibrations received by others.

Today, was about materialization of thoughts and performance of 'miracles'.

https://www.nairaland.com/3498566/science-behind-prayer-art-miracles/1
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
When you focus your attention on anything, any thoughts, any emotions etc, what you are doing in essence is you are altering the state of electronic component of thoughts, your emotions and your desire. And you are altering them from wave nature to particulate nature and vice-versa.

In the case of visualization, which I believe every praying person does, then you are intentionally converting the wave nature of thoughts to particulate nature, viz-a-viz 'material nature'.

When we pray loudly, we are doing same thing that those who pray silently do, albeit we want to shout away the distractions and the background noise of our environment.

If you choose to not pray it doesnt mean there is no way you can material your thoughts, in fact there are many other ways.

https://www.nairaland.com/3498566/science-behind-prayer-art-miracles/1
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Not all thoughts get materialized. There is threshold level for all vibrations to gain enough kinetics to have effects. To achieve these, you raise your vibrations. Religious bodies do these through praise and worship songs, fasting and prayers and Shamman do these through concoctions and Psychedelics do this through use of psychedelic drugs, herbs and mushrooms.
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
There is no God out there sitting on one throne and answering your prayers. You are capable of materializing your desires. You are capable or realigning the elements in the universe through your persistence thoughts. That is the essence of the grid, to communicate and get results from the connectivity of all beings.
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by Orodje(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Following......
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 5:47am On Mar 24, 2018
Orodje:
Following......

Please, don't just follow. Search for Billyonaire on Nairaland; get to his posts. Copy interesting qoutes from his posts and save them here for future reference. Thanks.
It may not be possible to do this again as from tomorrow.
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by foxe(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2018
Breathing and how to incorporate it to materialization.

I can not stress how much Air is important to us. We are taught that Oxygen is vital to our life but we are not actually taught that transports the Air which has 21% oxygen as composition. All around us is plasma, you can call it ether, if that makes more sense.

Let's digress.
What billions of people do not know, is that WiFi signal is everywhere in nature, it is in the air already. Our internet modem offers the ISPs opportunity to regulate the bandwidth and introduce billing systems to signals that are readily in nature. Same thing with Witricity. Electricity is available in nature and we are actually aware that our body is powered by static electricity and our endocrine system and neurons transmit electrical impulses, so in essence, we can test our conductivity and increase the electricity of our body, which is generated from the heart as it pumps blood and create magnetism via the opening and closing sounds of the valves. So the heart produces electricity to keep the body ONLINE.

Now, to materialize our thoughts, we must put our body online.

There are ways you can do this with breathing techniques, as you hold plasma filled Air in your lungs and conduct the breathing exercise, you will feel that you are re-connected back to Life Force. This Life Force which we think is just oxygen is more than that. You breath in ether and consciousness is embedded in air. So, put your body online almost always, by monitoring your breaths.

No one taught us how to breath, the right way to breath is DEEP. Fill your entire lungs with Air. It is free, and exhale and inhale full breath, do it for 20 minutes and tell me what you feel. I will incorporate this breath in our exercise.
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by Chubhie: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2018
A celebration of ugbo nwamkpi perhaps? Billy is one of the most humble guys I've known on a faceless forum. Miss him we shall.
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Please, help promote this thread. Tell others about it. Let's save as much of Billyonaire's posts as possible. Thank you.
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by privatetisa(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2018
What if I told them that the spirit of God is on the surface of water and they can capture this Spirit and Drink of it but it requires powerful magnets to extract this mineral. Will they believe me ? - https://www.nairaland.com/4414050/last-supper-nairaland/2
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by kkins25(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2018
Interesting thread
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by melodyogonna(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
bookmarked
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by G8Arthur(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
What do u mean by when u say "raise vibrations". How does it happen in physical sense. Do u mean focus more,
Or go more sober while thinking of such?
privatetisa:
Not all thoughts get materialized. There is threshold level for all vibrations to gain enough kinetics to have effects. To achieve these, you raise your vibrations. Religious bodies do these through praise and worship songs, fasting and prayers and Shamman do these through concoctions and Psychedelics do this through use of psychedelic drugs, herbs and mushrooms.

Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by cmoney22222: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Billyonaire: Think outside the box. What you actually need is money, not jobs. Dont ask me how to make money without jobs - think deep. Lottery ? Prostitution ? P.i.m.p ? Those are vices, but the fact that you can reason on that, means you can reason the "cool" ways of making money without a job. Property manager ? Real Estate agent ? Franchise license owner and vendor ? renting of lifting order for petroeum products ? Haulage consultant ? I wont tell you more.
Re: Quotes From Billyonaire's Past Posts by cmoney22222: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Billyonaire:

You see, I was under the Law of Karma and couldnt do much without being affected by the law of cause and effect, but I studied for 20yrs to get to Christ or Cosmic Consciousness escaping the trappings of the matrix and laws of the lower universe of Time and Space. So, I am 100% out of the conrol of Karma. Nothing I do now matters. I am cunning and I am smart, the Gods played me, it is time I play them, and I mean this because I am connected to Infinite Source now. So nothing really matters to me now.

I had to go a step higher than the monks. Sounds outlandish but its true. How come the Gods can wage a war yet I cant ? I had to earn their Status, sounds egotistic but someone has to save the day.

You see, I keep repeating that I can not the mistake that Jesus made. He was killed cos he was too loving and peaceful. I am for peace and war. We must rescue the country.

Heading to the Atlantic Ocean to walk in nature brb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coven Meeting / Female Pastor Whom One-third Of Her Congregation Are From The LGBT Community / What Should My Friend Do If Her Boyfriend Keeps Crossing Physical Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.