Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Are You Afraid Of? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Afraid Of? (222 Views)

Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Afraid Of? by Arinzona20(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2018
I used to be afraid of night, afraid of the dark, afraid that just beyond the point my eye sight allow me to see that there was something….. lurking.

Afraid that the darkness itself will somehow surround me and swallow me up. That’s if the darkness or anything more than simply the absence of light.

I used to be afraid of tomorrow afraid who I was will continually detect who I am and who I would be, might be someone who I don’t really like so much at all. As if there was no such thing as being made new.

I used to be afraid of......click to continue https://zonapoint.com/what-are-you-afraid-of
Re: What Are You Afraid Of? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 24, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

The Light Of The World / Is The Quran Eternal / The Manna Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.