Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal (752 Views)

Davido Take Over A Suya Spot In Lagos - See What He Did "LOL" / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal by itspzpics(m): 4:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Singer Davido who has being in love with his lovely lady Chioma takes her to a in Senegal.They both pictured together in the plane.

So so adorable

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/davido-take-his-bae-to-a-show-at-senegal/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal by itspzpics(m): 4:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal by majamajic(m): 5:21am On Mar 24, 2018
he was a player until he jam igbo girl grin

na here he go retire
Re: Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal by eezeribe(m): 5:30am On Mar 24, 2018
I can see a comment from DJ Cuppy;The world's first and only virtual DJ.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal by rheether(f): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2018
Love can make you mumu sha undecided
Re: Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal by jayson87: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2018
eezeribe:
See finishing. tgat Virtual DJ thing cracked me up. Lol.
Re: Davido Take His Bae To A Show At Senegal by noblealuu: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2018
eezeribe:

This girl is barely 25, Nigerians should free her and stop hating so much on her angry

(1) (Reply)

Speeddarlington Blast Davido For Sharing Jet Despite Having 30 Billion. / Man Narrates How A Lady Treated Her Maid In A Fast Food Joint He Went To - Sad / VIDEO: Nigerian’s Don't Know The Full Meaning Of ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.