Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested (17052 Views)

Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo) / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by kester62(m): 5:49am On Mar 24, 2018
The Oyo State Police Command has arrested sixteen herdsmen, who allegedly kidnapped officials of the West African Examinations Council in Kishi area of the state.

Briefing newsmen at the Command headquarters on Thursday, the State Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude said the suspects were nabbed by the police who worked with local vigilante in an operation that lasted for 10 days.

The police boss disclosed that they were allegedly recruited from Zamfara State by a kingpin who is also from Zamfara. He is still being wanted by the police after he escaped arrest.

Odude said the gang kidnapped many people and killed some of them, with huge ransom collected before they released some of their victims.

"A deadly dare devil murderous itinerant armed robbery and kidnap gang had been terrorising the peaceful town of Kishi , Igboho and Igbeti in Oyo State, killing innocent victims after dispossessing them of their valuables," he said.

"The hoodlums, numbering about 25 , who are mainly herdsmen, were recruited by one Kire, a notorious armed robbery kingpin from Zmfara State. They hide their victims in their seemingly impregnable fortress at the Old Oyo National Park for some days before freeing them after collecting huge ransom from their distraught and helpless family members.

"Working with local vigilante in the area, the police, after receiving a report about the gang's activities , busted the gang and three suspected members arrested.

"They are Mohammed Kote, 25 ; Mohammad Legi , 26 and Kire Babuga, 20. They were arrested in their criminal hideout along Kishi/Igboho road and inside the Old Oyo National Park, Igbeti."

The police boss said the operation led to the arrest of 16 members of the gang while more are being hunted.

Source:http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/03/photo-police-arrest-16-herdsmen-who.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by HungerBAD: 5:54am On Mar 24, 2018
I hate to write this here.

But for my peace of mind, i have come to a very logical conclusion that the Fulani's are above the law in Nigeria. I am not just talking about the herdsmen, but even to their elites.

It must be nice to be a Fulani man or woman.

They seem to always get away with anything, as nothing eventually happens to them. There is no week we don't read,hear or see an average Fulani causing one havoc or the other somewhere in Nigeria, and even those that get arrested are quietly freed in the dark of the night. Or has anybody read anywhere that a Fulani man was convicted and sentenced for a crime in Nigeria?

These ones arrested in OYO will be freed after one phone call from one OGA Patapata in Abuja.

Any sensible tribe should study how the Fulani's, even if largely uneducated, are able to find themselves in positions of power and authority. But most importantly, how they are able to bond. In the South, people join Ogboni,Confra and other things for connection purposes. But in the North and Nigeria as an entity, if you are born a Fulani, you have a 70% chance of succeeding.

If you are an educated Fulani man, you stand a 99.9% chance of making it.

Make the Fulani educated people continue to dey thief us from the top, and the uneducated ones dey kidnap,rape and kill people from the bottom. GOD DEY.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Redoil: 6:06am On Mar 24, 2018
Lies they make them look good in the eyes of the public
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Jilo83(m): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2018
not a lie o. my brother was among those kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Samusu(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2018
Wetin concern herdsmen with WAEC staff? Kidnappers dai kawai kidnapped WAEC staff, shikenan.

Make we play mind game small

2 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by DaudaAbu(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2018
Every crime in nigeria presently is committed by herdsmen.

Are these the herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by stephleena(f): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
I hate to write this here.

But for my peace of mind, i have come to a very logical conclusion that the Fulani's are above the law in Nigeria. I am not just talking about the herdsmen, but even to their elites.

It must be nice to be a Fulani man or woman.

They seem to always get away with anything, as nothing eventually happens to them. There is no week we don't read,hear or see an average Fulani causing one havoc or the other somewhere in Nigeria, and even those that get arrested are quietly freed in the dark of the night. Or has anybody read anywhere that a Fulani man was convicted and sentenced for a crime in Nigeria?

These ones arrested in OYO will be freed after one phone call from one OGA Patapata in Abuja.

Any sensible tribe should study how the Fulani's, even if largely uneducated, are able to find themselves in positions of power and authority. But most importantly, how they are able to bond. In the South, people join Ogboni,Confra and other things for connection purposes. But in the North and Nigeria as an entity, if you are born a Fulani, you have a 70% chance of succeeding.

If you are an educated Fulani man, you stand a 99.9% chance of making it.

Make the Fulani educated people continue to dey thief us from the top, and the uneducated ones dey kidnap,rape and kill people from the bottom. GOD DEY.

true talk...write it a thousand times!!!

11 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by stephleena(f): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2018
DaudaAbu:
Every crime in nigeria presently is committed by herdsmen.

Are these the herdsmen?
simply because,all criminals are herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by HungerBAD: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:

true talk...write it a thousand times!!!

You don wake up?i think say na 10 you dey wake?

4 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by stephleena(f): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2018
HungerBAD:

You don wake up?i think say na 10 you dey wake?
lol,,good morning ooo..no am always up as early as 5, morning devotion things..guess u had a great nite.

1 Like

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by HungerBAD: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:

lol,,good morning ooo..no am always up as early as 5, morning devotion things..guess u had a great nite.

Will be going to bed in a few.

1 Like

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by stephleena(f): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2018
HungerBAD:

Will be going to bed in a few.
lol...why now? u clubbed all nite abi?enjoy
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by veekid(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Awon cousin Buhari

1 Like

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by dynicks(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
good
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by cyberdurable(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy Those arrested men are more free than you and I the 5%, because they will he released with compensation and a go ahead order to do more... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by dynicks(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Samusu:
Wetin concern herdsmen with WAEC staff? Kidnappers dai kawai kidnapped WAEC staff, shikenan.

Make we play mind game small
window, lamp, rug and brain......

oya clap for me..

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by lilfreezy: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
What if I tell you these guys are innocent. They are just sacrificial lamb
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by fk001(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Kudos to the Nigerian police more grease to your elbow
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by BiafraIShere(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Story, only a phone call from kwakwanso and they will be released. Rubbish!!

7 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
na one backyard dem dey jor. arrest buhari kinsmen? Nnba
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jilo83:
not a lie o. my brother was among those kidnapped.
Has he been released?
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Luukasz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
gfgddtgv:
Omo rada rada omo jati jati omo were... eleribu

1 Like

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Samusu(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
dynicks:
window, lamp, rug and brain......

oya clap for me..
Yhu sure sey yhu no do PDP?
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by TerrorSquad147: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
gfgddtgv:
who be this mad man?

1 Like

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by dynicks(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Samusu:
Yhu sure sey yhu no do PDP?
lol...y d assumption?
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Luukasz(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
What if I tell you these guys are innocent. They are just sacrificial lamb
Abi eleyi fe shan ku ni... sacrificial lamb ko artificial lamb ni, elenu rin ru

1 Like

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Samusu(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
dynicks:
lol...y d assumption?
Nothing. Yhu re korrect.

Chill with this one for some nostalgic feelings wink

2 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by deji17: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
They follow Kano Governor come collect bride price for Oyo.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Luukasz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
who be this mad man?
Bruhv I was also stunned by the dudes extreme level of lunacy

3 Likes

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by kolafolabi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Police are working.. Thank God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Court Jails Woman 16 Years For Defrauding 194 Widows / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama / Man Jailed & Caned For Slapping A Woman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.