Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested (17075 Views)

Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo) / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by amurx(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
So Police are now taking credits for what Vigilante and Soldiers did?? Nigeria my country..
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by gurunlocker: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
I hate to write this here.

But for my peace of mind, i have come to a very logical conclusion that the Fulani's are above the law in Nigeria. I am not just talking about the herdsmen, but even to their elites.

It must be nice to be a Fulani man or woman.

They seem to always get away with anything, as nothing eventually happens to them. There is no week we don't read,hear or see an average Fulani causing one havoc or the other somewhere in Nigeria, and even those that get arrested are quietly freed in the dark of the night. Or has anybody read anywhere that a Fulani man was convicted and sentenced for a crime in Nigeria?

These ones arrested in OYO will be freed after one phone call from one OGA Patapata in Abuja.

Any sensible tribe should study how the Fulani's, even if largely uneducated, are able to find themselves in positions of power and authority. But most importantly, how they are able to bond. In the South, people join Ogboni,Confra and other things for connection purposes. But in the North and Nigeria as an entity, if you are born a Fulani, you have a 70% chance of succeeding.

If you are an educated Fulani man, you stand a 99.9% chance of making it.

Make the Fulani educated people continue to dey thief us from the top, and the uneducated ones dey kidnap,rape and kill people from the bottom. GOD DEY.

They believe they are nor educated, that's why they act the way they act.

I agree with you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by dragunov: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
What if I tell you these guys are innocent. They are just sacrificial lamb
Prove it or shut the fuqq up!
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by mfm04622: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
HungerBAD:

But for my peace of mind, i have come to a very logical conclusion that the Fulani's are above the law in Nigeria. I am not just talking about the herdsmen, but even to their elites.

They seem to always get away with anything, as nothing eventually happens to them. There is no week we don't read,hear or see an average Fulani causing one havoc or the other somewhere in Nigeria, and even those that get arrested are quietly freed in the dark of the night. Or has anybody read anywhere that a Fulani man was convicted and sentenced for a crime in Nigeria?

These ones arrested in OYO will be freed after one phone call from one OGA Patapata in Abuja.

Any sensible tribe should study how the Fulani's, even if largely uneducated, are able to find themselves in positions of power and authority. But most importantly, how they are able to bond. In the South, people join Ogboni,Confra and other things for connection purposes. But in the North and Nigeria as an entity, if you are born a Fulani, you have a 70% chance of succeeding.

Make the Fulani educated people continue to dey thief us from the top, and the uneducated ones dey kidnap,rape and kill people from the bottom. GOD DEY.

If they are above the law, why are they being arrested and tried? Just answer this simple question
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by buskie13(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Samusu:
Wetin concern herdsmen with WAEC staff? Kidnappers dai kawai kidnapped WAEC staff, shikenan.

Make we play mind game small
LAMP
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by mukhcech(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
HungerBAD:

HERDSMEN AND OUR POLITICS
Last year my Beans farm was completely ravaged by a herd of cattle that entered the farm. It was quite a significant amount of investment there. Puff, everything gone in minutes. No compensation, no apology, just empty farm.
They equally destroyed substantial part of my maize farm. What we realized after harvest in that farm is not even half of what was invested. Puff! Gone too.
Next season, I intend to farm again. I do not have any means of protecting the farm other than prayers. I will also pray that if the herdsmen will come to the farm let them come when neither me nor my workers are on the farm. No blood should be spilled in my farm.
Presently, I am conducting a criminal action against a Fulani herdsman that entered into the farm of a senior Colleague and devoured the entire crops in the farm. He has been identified by the villagers, and he has admitted to it in the presence of the village head. But had refused to pay the meager compensation he was ordered to pay. His family members almost assaulted that Bailiff that went to serve court process.
Open grazing is a disaster to Agriculture and humanity.
However, what I find more unacceptable than the atrocities committed by herdsmen is the politicisation of the atrocities. There are two factions to this despicable conduct.
The first faction are the pro-herdsmen movement. This group go to the extent of saying herdsmen are not the ones committing these atrocities. They bring all sorts of defense and justification in favor of violent herdsmen. They even see nothing wrong with open grazing.
The second faction are the conspiracy theorists. They keep spoon feeding innocent citizens with lies and propaganda, that the Fulani herdsmen have an Islamic agenda of colonizing their lands. They will deliberately ignore the atrocities committed by herdsmen in Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna. They deliberately avoid stories of desserted Muslim and even Fulani villages that have been ransacked and destroyed by violent Fulani herdsmen. They also deliberately avoid stories of attacks against innocent Fulani settlers by other communities.
With these two factions in existence the Herdsmen menace will never cease to exist. Politicians like Ortom of Benue state like these narratives. It is the best way to cover for his gross abuse of governance. The man cannot pay salaries despite all the bail-outs from Federal Government. So while the people were shouting "my salary, my salary" and it distributed him. Now he has found a slogan that resonates better with his fraud. It is a simple way of manipulating people; just create a common enemy, and tell the people you are leading them to fight the enemy. He is now leading the people to shout "my farm! My Farm! " He will play these cards well till election. He deliberately made the anti-grazing bill and proceeded to recruit his militia to enforce it. He knew that the law was a recipe for spilling more blood, because there is no provision for transition from open grazing to any of the advocated means of livestock farming.
It is commonsense, Laws follow societal trends. Even during the military era, there were limitations as to what could be decreed and what could not be. Certain practices need social, economic and political engineering before they can be enforced with a Law. Imagine if Nigeria will wake-up one day and pass the one family one child policy like its being done in China.
Al-ameen Abubakar Esq.
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by mukhcech(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Samusu:
Wetin concern herdsmen with WAEC staff? Kidnappers dai kawai kidnapped WAEC staff, shikenan.

They have politicized everything.

Lamp, brain, window pray
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by mukhcech(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Samusu:

Lamp, brain, window, pray
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Samusu(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
mukhcech:

Lamp, brain, window, RUG
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by lereinter(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
i just pray the old oyo pack is not turned into another sambisa forest
Re: 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo Arrested by Str8talk21: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2018
DaudaAbu:
Every crime in nigeria presently is committed by herdsmen.

Are these the herdsmen?
No they are Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos / 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. / Man Steals N214,000 Church Tithe In Lagos And He Gets 6 Month Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.