Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed (708 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed / Northern Elders’ Forum Didn’t Endorse Atiku, Says Junaid Muhammed / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by metronaija: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2018
Second Republic lawmaker and politician, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has warned that there would be no peace in the country for the next for years if President Muhammadu Buhari contests and win the 2019 Presidential election

He said: “There are a number of scenarios. One scenario is possibly that he may not contest the election. If he’s selected as the anointed presidential candidate of his party and he didn’t win the election, it would be rigged in his favour – and if that happens, I want to assure you that from the day they announced the election results, until the end of the four years, there would be no peace in this country. If the APC government went ahead to rig 2019 elections, there would be trouble. I cannot tell you the nature of the trouble.”

He also added that there is no basis for Buhari to win the 2019 general election

“I challenge Buhari to tell me one thing he has done for this country. If he got re-elected, it might be because of tribal sentiments or geopolitical sentiments,” he pointed out.

According to Mohammed, Buhari is a glorified President under the control of a group of people and whose anti-corruption war is designed to make his relatives and friends rich.

“I will describe him as thoroughly incompetent. He has (always) been clueless. He is out of touch with reality. This President cannot do anything without the power of the group that has a stranglehold on him. He doesn’t have any strength intellectually.

The people he surrounds himself with are only looking after themselves. We’re in very serious trouble because of a man who is timid – a glorified President who cannot explain himself well,” the former lawmaker claimed.

http://www.metronaija.ng/no-basis-for-buhari-to-win-2019-election-junaid-mohammed/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2018
angry angry angry
☣ ☠

No. Not one

☣ ☠
Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by bjayx: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Very true

Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by vengertime: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Even a fooll can defeat Buhari comfortably without too much stress.

1 Like

Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by Blackfire(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari will win next election comfortably....

Who can bet it.

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by White007(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2018
* Repentant Bokoharam insurgents : CAN, JNl Disagree As Buhari Offers "Amnesty" - [Punch]

* First Two months in office , Buhari Freed Over 500 Detained/Convicted Members Of Bokoharam.

* About Six Months Later , He Freed Another 1, 500 From Yobe/Maiduguri Prisons.

* Thirdly , he went in person and freed about 700 more in Kano Prison during Ramadan.

* So far, the man Buhari has freed over 5,000 Members Of Bokoharam, Either Detained Or in jail.

* There was no follow up or Parole to make sure those he freed do not return to their Usual base.

* We read reports about How Buhari's Govt has been rewarding Bokoharam with millions of Dollars in the name of Paying Ransom for few Chibok girls and all.

* He frees them

* He pays them

* Now, he is offering them Amnesty

* What is Buhari's interest in Terrorists ??

* ls there something we don't know that connects them Abuja and Bokoharam?

* Why ls Buhari hobnobbing with Terrorists that had murdered thousands of Nigerians?
Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by livinglion(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2018
To vote Buhari the tyrant back to Daura is a task that must be done by progressive Nigerians to forestall more blood baths,cluelessness and Fulani invasion
Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by ghost4ghost: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Timid? That's too far.
Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by dangermouse(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2018
On point.
Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
"....He also added that there is no basis for Buhari to win the 2019 general election.“I challenge Buhari to tell me one thing he has done for this country. If he got re-elected, it might be because of tribal sentiments or geopolitical sentiments,” he pointed out.
According to Mohammed, Buhari is a glorified President under the control of a group of people and whose anti-corruption war is designed to make his relatives and friends rich
I will describe him as thoroughly incompetent. He has (always) been clueless. He is out of touch with reality. This President cannot do anything without the power of the group that has a stranglehold on him. He doesn’t have any strength intellectually."

Though a core northerner, Junaid Mohammed & Shehu Sanni are too cerebral to be swayed by the "Sai baba" zombie frenzy.
Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by Omololu2121: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
[b][/b]if we wanna be sincere to ourselves, buhari does not deserve a second chance, I don't just understand how people still support him undecided
Re: No Basis For Buhari To Win 2019 Election, Says Junaid Mohammed by deltaisgreat: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari must go back to daura in 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Kanu Nwankwo Running For President - But Something Is Wrong / Nwankwo Kanu's Presidential Ambition: - Can He Tell The Truth? (picture) / KILLINGS: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Commiserates With Zamfara People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.