Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law (758 Views)

Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by VonTrapp: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2018
Uche Nwosu , the Chief of Staff to Imo State governor , Rochas Okorocha , has revealed why the governor is so interested in having him as the next governor of the state.

He said the governor wants him to take up from where he will stop because he (Okorocha) desires the best for Imo people.

Fielding questions from Punch, Nwosu said whatever is happening about who replaces Okorocha is divine.

Nwosu, who gave a Bible illustration, said, “It is about the person, Uche Nwosu. It is about what the governor thinks is the best for the state . It is about developmental leadership.

“It is about who will move Imo State forward after 2019. Remember that we are one family in the ‘rescue mission government’ of Imo State.

“The deputy governor, Eze Madumere, was the chief of staff when we were at the Rochas Group, while I was the Personal Assistant to the President of the Rochas Group, Rochas Okorocha.

“It’s a story similar to that of the House of Jesse in the Bible. At the Rochas Group, I was the fourth person in ranking.

“Our then General Manager, Rochas Okorocha, is now the governor; the then chief of staff, Eze Madumere, is now the deputy governor; we have Nonye Rajis, who was the Nigerian ambassador to Singapore when Goodluck Jonathan was the President of Nigeria.

“Rajis was the third in rank at the Rochas Group and she became an ambassador . When Rochas Okorocha became governor, his ex- chief of staff became his deputy.

“Just like the house of Jesse in the Bible, David was not the first or even second child; he was the eighth, but out of the sons of Jesse, he who was the least, that is David, was chosen to be the king of Israel.

“What is happening in Imo State about who replaces Okorocha is divine. Even the governor does not know how his choice of who would succeed him came about, but I believe that whatever decision the governor took is divine and it is the grace of God that is working.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/24/2019-gov-okorocha-wants-handover-nwosu/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by Paperwhite(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Nwosu, who gave a Bible illustration, said, “It is about the person, Uche Nwosu. It is about what the governor thinks is the best for the state . It is about developmental leadership.

So Okorocha now is in the stead of God as all knowing that only a ruling by family dynasty is best for ndi Imo I wu onye ara angry Well Imolites will confine both of you to where you all belong.
Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Really?
Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by Sunexy(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2018
I know even this son in law will have his own son-in-law that will govern Imo state if he becomes governor...pregnant governors
grin cheesy

Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Na you dey fucck him daughter na
Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by coluka: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2018
IMO state government don become family business
Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by HisSexcellency(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Nigerian politicians are just a crop of their own,
Seems once you go into politics in Nigeria you lose your senses instantly
Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by FarahAideed: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2018
What a silly and disrespectful narrative
Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by itchie: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2018
I don't know where they gathered this set of clowns that are ruling us from. Everywhere you look, you see foolish people in power in this country
Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by elgramz: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2018
coluka:
IMO state government don become family business
Okorocha and sons PLC

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Gov. Okorocha Wants To Handover To Me – Son-in-law by surgical: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
itchie:
I don't know where they gathered this set of clowns that are ruling us from. Everywhere you look, you see foolish people in power in this country
And they happened to be more in APC ,is it a coincidence?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Boycotted APC Caucus Meeting – Tinubu Reveals / Breaking News: Police Arrest Sen. Omo Agege / Herdsmen Killings: ECOWAS Set To Take Major Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.