Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? (1216 Views)

Africa’s History Shows The Perils Of Degrading The Rule Of Law / See The Most Beautiful Picture In The World / Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by 360frolic(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
I'm having a heart attack thinking of the net worth of these pictures.

http://newshelm.ng/is-this-the-most-powerful-group-picture-in-africas-history/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by Shedrack777: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
not really
Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by nwabobo: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
360frolic:
I'm having a heart attack thinking of the net worth of these pictures.

http://newshelm.ng/is-this-the-most-powerful-group-picture-in-africas-history/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Do you know the meaning of power? Don't confuse power with wealth.
Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by rozayx5(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't think so

You can talk about wealth and business

Power wise- a group picture of African leaders beats this

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
The few who control Nigeria's wealth while the rest suffer in penury.
Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Biko u pipo should help me and beg Lalasticlala... I offended him yesterday and he is still taking it to heart... Lalasticlala visit my page
Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by LZAA: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga

Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by Itimkpataka: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chai !!! shocked shocked Money is good : See as the table is circled around Bill. If i don't have 1billion$ before 30 i will use Buhari for ritual.
Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by Sniper4real(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
I must shashe
Re: Is This The Most Powerful Group Picture In Africa's History? by KevMitnick: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
What will it take to get a seat at this kind of table?

(1) (Reply)

The October 25th 1993 Plane Hijackers. Heroes Or Dummies?? / Kogi Aspirant's Son Killed Over Alleged Ballot Snatching / President Buhari Will Inaugurate Largest Brewery In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.