Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. (3323 Views)

Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Behind the walls of the Pentagon lies the most powerful military machine the world has ever known since the days of Imperial Rome. In terms of raw combat power the U.S is unmatched. And its not even close. There is literally no other military on the planet that has the power to actually project threat to every other nation on the globe in the conventional sense.

Now I do not wish to sound melodramatic but I do wish to impress upon you that the United States military has an unprecedented and unparalleled ability to destroy. Numerical superiority, quality of weapon systems, rapid deployability of troops, superior logistical operations, recent and relevant combat experience, and the level of training of individual soldiers and combat units all contribute to the reason why the US military is the most powerful in the world.

But sometimes the world is quick to forget this. We look at the America’s 15 year battle with the Taliban, ISIS, etc and are quick to draw parallel. The truth is most conventional armies are not built and trained to fight urban guerrilla fighters who don’t play fair, and who have the media behind them. If al-Queada wore a uniform, and ISIS didn’t hold citizens as human shields, they will be swiped out in minutes.

Unfortunately some countries are pron to look at the insane political correct way the U.S conducts most of its wars and make make judgements based on that and do stupid things. ,until that is, someone gets hurt.

Unfortunately the Russians found out the hard way. A very costly way to learn a lesson sadly.

Recordings have emerged in which Russian mercenaries subjected to a joint U.S. strike that killed dozens of their comrades describe the incident as “a total fuckup.”

Polygraph.info, a Voice of America project, published three recordings, which it received from a source close to the Kremlin. The source said that the recorded phone calls were made by personnel from CHVK Wagner, a Russian private military company.

7 February 2018.

On the night of 7 February 2018, Syrian government forces, backed by Russian Special Forces troops attempted to capture an oil refinery near the Syrian city of Deir Ezzor. Now ordinarily this will seem an irrational and risky move, but the Russian President Vladimir Putin has for months unend been proclaiming the invincibility of the Russian military showcasing its latest missile technologies..and hey, Russian military power did roll back ISIS advance and practically save the Assad Regime after all.

So with confidence and bravado the Russians decided to carry out its suicidal move. Now, either out of ignorance, incompetence or both, they failed to take into account U.S military doctrine. Like i said earlier, the U.S cares a great deal about defenses. American troops coming home in body bags is terrible PR, so a lot is invested in defending its forces. Whether out at sea with its Carrier Battle Groups, or in the dunes of the Middle East, U.S forces are saturated with active and passive defenses for defeating threats.

On land the most prominent of its array of early warning systems is its fleet of Reaper and predator drones that can detect approaching threats over vast distances. These drones and integrated together with forces on the ground for coordinated action against adversaries. As such the Russians and Syrians were unaware the Americans have seen their advance from miles out.

After Russian personnel came into contact with American troops stationed there, the U.S. forces responded with a simultaneous artillery and airstrikes.

Polygraph.info transcribed and translated the conversations recorded.

In the first audio clip, a man says, “One squadron fucking lost 200 people…right away, another one lost 10 people…and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too…. So three squadrons took a beating.”

The man explains that American forced used artillery and helicopter gunships to repel the assault.

“They were all shelling the holy Bleep out of it, and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles…. Nothing at all, I’m not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…. They tore us to pieces, put us through hell,” he says.

The speaker is also critical of the Russian government’s response to the incident, saying :

“They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit…but our fucking government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

“My guys just called me, they are sitting there drinking, many are MIA, it’s a total fuckup, another humiliation…. Nobody gives a Bleep about us.”

In a second clip, a man explains that the battle quickly descended into a massacre as the Russians lost all armored support.

“Out of all vehicles only one tank survived and one BRDM (Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle) after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away.”

gettyimages-847679880.jpg
A Russian military personnel in a military helicopter in Syria.
In the third clip, a man can be heard explaining the Russian convoy was a few hundred meters away from target when the American forces raised their flag and hit the Russians with a heavy artillery barrage, wiping out the first column instantly. “We got our fucking asses beat rough, the Yankees made their point,” he said. “What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to Bleep off?… It’s bullshit, some people can’t even be fucking ID’ed, too many people there.”

In another of the clips, a man claims, “There are about 215 fucking killed” on the Russian side.

It has been reported that up to 300 Russians may have died in the strikes. The Kremlin initially denied all reports of Russians being involved in the incident. However, in recent days, Russia’s foreign ministry has acknowledged that “several dozen” Russians were killed or wounded.

A foreign ministry report said, “Russian service members did not take part in any capacity, and Russian equipment was not used.” It said those involved were “Russian citizens” who were in Syria “of their own free will and for different reasons.”

https://defensenigeria.com/2018/03/24/hidden-facts-the-day-u-s-forces-massacred-300-russian-soldiers-in-syria/
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by softmind24: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by OriflameNIG: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Don't mess with the usa but Russia is not to be toyed with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by CSTR2: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
When the lion is wary of combat, the antelope come out to play.

The US is wary of war and that has made many to forget that the US is still the greatest fighting power in human history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by otipoju(m): 1:58am On Mar 25, 2018
If only they knew...

I watched a video on armed drones the size of your fist that when programmed and deployed in their thousands has the capability to wipe out an entire city in minutes.

Those drones will pursue you inside your wardrobe and explode a bomb inside your skull.

Fear those poeple.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Kophschmerzen: 5:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Where the Russia arsee worshippers here, the over rated yank boys just whopped ya lord arrse.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zoharial still on vacation. Waiting for his version.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
In the first audio clip, a man says, “One squadron fvcking lost 200 people…right away, another one lost 10 people…and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too…. So three squadrons took a beating.”

“They were all shelling the holy shiit out of it, and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles…. Nothing at all, I’m not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…. They tore us to pieces, put us through hell,” he says.

“They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shiit…but our fvcking government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

“My guys just called me, they are sitting there drinking, many are MIA, it’s a total fuckup, another humiliation…. Nobody gives a fvck about us.”

“Out of all vehicles only one tank survived and one BRDM (Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle) after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away.”

Wait! Is this how Russian soldiers & mercenaries speak their own english - using well known Amerikan spoken slangs (e.g fvck, fvcking shiit, fvck up) or was it translated into Amerikan english by the Pentagon? grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xTZS9RXrr0

This inflammatory propaganda from the Amerikan & NATO dummies of the MSM is an attempt to push Mother Russia into a hasty & direct confrontation with Israel and the United Snakes of Amerika - since the US Coalition of Terror has failed to take Damascus with proxy terrorists and the only hope for the US and Israel now is to create a situation where they are "Defending themselves" against Russian "aggression" and then launch an all out attack on Russian and Syrian bases. Plus of course, the "obligatory" mass murder of civilians by Israel & Amerika.

Israel has always successfully played the "victim" and the almighty US is now playing the same game - seeing that she can not match Russia's sophisticated & cutting-edge military hardwares - pathetic! grin

Look, Vladimirovich Putin will never fall into this trap and the Russian response - I trust, will be one that Amerika and Israel do not want & have not planned for.

Lastly, according to these western idiots & their minions on Nairaland, only ISIS had air support from the "United Snakes" while the Russian militias were in complete disarray without a radio to call for help. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2018
otipoju:
If only they knew...

I watched a video on armed drones the size of your fist that when programmed and deployed in their thousands has the capability to wipe out an entire city in minutes.

Those drones will pursue you inside your wardrobe and explode a bomb inside your skull.

Fear those poeple.

you only watched a Hollywood movie based on fiction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2018
CSTR2:
When the lion is wary of combat, the antelope come out to play.

The US is wary of war and that has made many to forget that the US is still the greatest fighting power in human history.
and what statistic did you used to come up with this conclusion?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by CSTR2: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2018
mysticwarrior:
and what statistic did you used to come up with this conclusion?
what statistics?

The fact that you can ask me that is funny.

Check Out the number of war planes alone the US has compared to its closest rival Russia.

I don't even want to go into indepth analysis that will confuse you.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
The U.S Navy is the world's second largest air force. Think about it. The U.S Marines operate amphibious carriers thatd better that Russia's aircraft carrier. The U.S Marines have their own airforce, which by thr way now includes the F-35.

How many SU-35 foes Russia have? 200? How many PAKFA? 12.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by otipoju(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
mysticwarrior:
you only watched a Hollywood movie based on fiction.

Ha ha...if at my age I can't differentiate fact from fiction then my education is useless.

It was actually a recorded live sales presentation of the capabilities of these drones.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by MONITZ: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

Wait! Is this how Russian soldiers & mercenaries speak their own english - using well known Amerikan spoken slangs (e.g fvck, fvcking shiit, fvck up) or was it translated into Amerikan english by the Pentagon? grin cheesy grin

This inflammatory propaganda from the Amerikan & NATO dummies of the MSM is an attempt to push Mother Russia into a hasty & direct confrontation with Israel and the United Snakes of Amerika - since the US Coalition of Terror has failed to take Damascus with proxy terrorists and the only hope for the US and Israel now is to create a situation where they are "Defending themselves" against Russian "aggression" and then launch an all out attack on Russian and Syrian bases. Plus of course, the "obligatory" mass murder of civilians by Israel & Amerika.

Israel has always successfully played the "victim" and the almighty US is now playing the same game - seeing that she can not match Russia's sophisticated & cutting-edge military hardwares - pathetic! grin

Look, Vladimirovich Putin will never fall into this trap and the Russian response - I trust, will be one that Amerika and Israel do not want & have not planned for.

Lastly, according to these western idiots & their minions on Nairaland, only ISIS had air support from the "United Snakes" while the Russian militias were in complete disarray without a radio to call for help. grin

@ Zohaariel thanks for this piece,I just didn't deem this write up worthy of any response from me because it's filled with propanganda and lies,one particular thing I noticed was the lingo purportedly used by Russian soldiers.. They think Russia is a 2nd rate force that can easily be worked over,let them keep dreaming...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
otipoju:

Ha ha...if at my age I can't differentiate fact from fiction then my education is useless.

It was actually a recorded live sales presentation of the capabilities of these drones.

Your education is actually useless, you just do not know it yet - no offense grin

If not, you would have atleast engaged your common sense to dig through recent history as to ascertain whether Amerika has ever lied in overhyping any of her military assets capabilities before or not. grin

That Amerika records live sales presention of the capabilities of her drones or fighter jets doesn't make them invincible.

Seemingly remiscent of the incident that debunked one of Amerika's greatest lies during Yugoslavian war in 1999. There was nothing Amerika did not say & do to project the invincibility of her useless B2-Spririt & F-117A jets. grin

But when the Serbian Army jolted the Amerikan bastards awake from their illusion - by shooting down their invincible & overrated jets with the Russian S-125 Neva/Pechora SAM, they suddenly realised that Serbia was neither Hiroshima nor Nagasaki grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
CSTR2:

what statistics?

The fact that you can ask me that is funny.

Check Out the number of war planes alone the US has compared to its closest rival Russia.

I don't even want to go into indepth analysis that will confuse you.
I was expecting u to respond with something better than that but I am disappointed, using the number of war planes alone to ascertain the military superiority of nations is far below any reasonable conviction, my brother no Nation on earth has more nuclear arsenal than the Russians and each of those nukes are 10times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb, if the Americans can be frightened by nukes displayed by the North Koreans, would do u think will happen to them when they see a Russian nuke knowing its ability to obliterate a large number of people in a single detonation?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
otipoju:

my brother upload the video here and let's see it jare, don't just sit down there and be making noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by CSTR2: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
mysticwarrior:
I was expecting u to respond with something better than that but I am disappointed, using the number of war planes alone to ascertain the military superiority of nations is far below any reasonable conviction, my brother no Nation on earth has more nuclear arsenal than the Russians and each of those nukes are 10times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb, if the Americans can be frightened by nukes displayed by the North Koreans, would do u think will happen to them when they see a Russian nuke knowing its ability to obliterate a large number of people in a single detonation?
Which nuclear Arsenal?

Is it the nuclear Arsenal that they can never use so as to avoid a retaliation.

Please tell me the last time anybody use nuclear weapons in war.

Even the US has more nukes than they need, and just 10 is enough to wipe out Russia.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by otipoju(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
mysticwarrior:
my brother upload the video here and let's see it jare, don't just sit down there and be making noise.

I don't owe you any video...uncouth fellow. Do your own research. Na your people be noisemaker.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by otipoju(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

Your education is actually useless, you just do not know it yet - no offense grin

If not, you would have atleast engaged your common sense to dig through recent history as to ascertain whether Amerika has ever lied in overhyping any of her military assets capabilities before or not. grin

That Amerika records live sales presention of the capabilities of her drones or fighter jets doesn't make them invincible.

Seemingly remiscent of the incident that debunked one of Amerika's greatest lies during Yugoslavian war in 1999. There was nothing Amerika did not say & do to project the invincibility of her useless B2-Spririt & F-117A jets. grin

But when the Serbian Army jolted the Amerikan bastards awake from their illusion - by shooting down their invincible & overrated jets with the Russian S-125 Neva/Pechora SAM, they suddenly realised that Serbia was neither Hiroshima nor Nagasaki grin

Words are cheap. E be like say hand dey scratch you.

Empires rise and Empires fall and No army in the history of the world has been invincible and I have not contested that.

If you had a brain.. you would agree that a live sales presentation demonstrating in real time the capabilities of a weapon is definitely not a fictitious movie which is what the guy was suggesting.

Them dey talk A you dey talk B.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
otipoju:

I don't owe you any video...uncouth fellow. Do your own research. Na your people be noisemaker.
then we would appreciate it if you stay behind the wall of strong silence since you don't have any evidence to back your claims.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
CSTR2:

Which nuclear Arsenal?

Is it the nuclear Arsenal that they can never use so as to avoid a retaliation.

Please tell me the last time anybody use nuclear weapons in war.

Even the US has more nukes than they need, and just 10 is enough to wipe out Russia.

oga we all know that Russia is the most powerful nation on earth no doubt about that.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Those of you touting Russias nukes are seriously ignorant and misinformed. Russia has some 8000 nukes...however the vast majority are tactical nukes, not strategic nukes. The United States has some 7600 nukes, however since the prospect of a nuclear war in North America is zero, the vast majority of America's nuclear arsenal is strategic. This means while Russia has more nukes overall, America has more nukes that can hit Russia than vise versa. Almost half of America's deployed nukes are on ballistic missile submarines making them even more survivable. A fraction of Americas nukes is what it will take to wipe out Russia...and YES vise versa. But this notion of Russian nuclear superiority is stupid. Even France's 300 nuclear weapons are enough deterrence. 300 nukes will wipe out the Russian population. The fact is undeniable...Russia is no match for the United States conventionally. We all known it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by otipoju(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
mysticwarrior:
then we would appreciate it if you stay behind the wall of strong silence since you don't have any evidence to back your claims.

You don't want to go down this route. You don't have the stamina.

Delusion is when one man is calling himself we.

Just face your front abeg. You call yourself a warrior but in your training you did not learn manners.

You could easily ask for a video to back my claim but choose to call me noisemakers first.

Guy just give me ten miles abeg. I get bettter things to do this morning.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
otipoju:

You don't want to go down this route. You don't have the stamina.

Delusion is when one man is calling himself we.

Just face your front abeg. You call yourself a warrior but in your training you did not learn manners.

You could easily ask for a video to back my claim but choose to call me noisemakers first.

Guy just give me ten miles abeg. I get bettter things to do this morning.

baldadash, u think u can come up here with your fallacious and baseless claims to give credit to your opinion without being questioned? what were you thinking? the credibility of you claims about the video of mini drones and its destructive capability is totally surrounded with questionable doubts, if you are sure of what u said about the drone then give us source with acknowledgeable reference, by doing that i will be convince that you did not escaped from a psychiatric home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

Fake News.
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by JUHABACH: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
this is old news though. Russia was quick to try and cover it up but social media posts from some of the affected soldiers told the true story.
y'all been sleeping on the u.s. for too long. in conventional warfare, the u.s. is without a doubt the most powerful military force the earth has ever seen.

I feel sorry for the Russian trolls here who keep taking "Ls"
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
JUHABACH:
this is old news though. Russia was quick to try and cover it up but social media posts from some of the affected soldiers told the true story.
y'all been sleeping on the u.s. for too long. in conventional warfare, the u.s. is without a doubt the most powerful military force the earth has ever seen.

I feel sorry for the Russian trolls here who keep taking "Ls"
prove it with comparative analysis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
mysticwarrior:
Do U Think Russia Can Invade D U.S?
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ikio:
Do U Think Russia Can Invade D U.S?
ikio you don come again abi, I remember you very well, you were the one that once said " the USA and Russia fought a war for 45years" and when asked to prove with it you couldn't even site any references, Russia don't need to invade the US to force them to compromise, and that is why they are the world power, Cuba missile crisis still lingers in our memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by JUHABACH: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
mysticwarrior:

I think this quora thread should suffice. though the fact that you suggest russia can invade the u.s. makes me rethink taking you seriously.

https://www.quora.com/Does-NATO-stand-a-chance-in-a-war-against-Russia
Re: Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. by Appleyard(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

This inflammatory propaganda from the Amerikan & NATO dummies of the MSM is an attempt to push Mother Russia into a hasty & direct confrontation with Israel and the United Snakes mopof Amerika - since the US Coalition of Terror has failed to take Damascus with proxy terrorists and the only hope for the US and Israel now is to create a situation where they are "Defending themselves" against Russian "aggression" and then launch an all out attack on Russian and Syrian bases. Plus of course, the "obligatory" mass murder of civilians by Israel & Amerika.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that.. So Russian soldiers are now speaking American Street slangs like they speak in Chicago and New York. Zombification is truly a disease.

Even their western ministry of truths like BBSin and Clinton News Network didn't fall for this cheap propaganda. What a pathetic bunch we have here..

It is even more funny that Russian soldiers will go on an attacking mission without their usual heavy tanks, artillery and air support, but just rifles. cool Whomever fell for this crap need a touch from T. B Joshua.

Just one Russian division from Siberia turned the tides against NATO LED Ukrainians forces/mercenaries in 2015, beating them all the way to the borders of Odessa--not forgetting the Debaselvo cauldron--and now a more stronger and capable force in a foreign land surrounded by enemies would go on the attack with "just assault rifles," and some mendacious kids in grownup uniforms fell for it?

Is pathetic seeing the way some folks reason. They just can't think for themselves because they are too dependent on Hollywood and Western media covens of truth.

Any way, it was a nice try in attempting to sway opinion AMONG RUSSIANS in the wake of the elections. But Lord Putin is always one step ahead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos / Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table / South Africa To Build Africas Biggest Oil Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.