Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table (3302 Views)

Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Sunymoore(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
A photo on Twitter shows Ivanka Trump sitting at her father's place, between Chinese President Xi Jinping and British Prime Minister Theresa May. One official who was watching the session said she has taken her father's place at the table on at least two occasions today and did not speak.
A spokesman for Ivanka Trump said she had been sitting in the back of the room and then briefly joined the main table when the president stepped out.
The photo was tweeted by the Russian sherpa to the G-20, Svetlana Lukash, who wrote that Ivanka Trump "Replaces Pres Trump at the #G20 table as he leaves for bilateral meetings."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-08/ivanka-trump-sits-in-for-her-father-at-g-20-meeting-table
CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by MrPdtech: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Sunymoore(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is what is called Nepotism! Daughter of the president representing the US at G-20 summit. All hail King Trump

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Trump is changing the world leadership style grin grin
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
She is beautiful and smart. Beauty and brains. I love the Trump family. Geniuses they all are. America is lucky to have them
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Sunymoore(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
mexxmoney:
She is beautiful and smart. Beauty and brains. I love the Trump family. Geniuses they all are. America is lucky to have them
Are you fckn serious?
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Her confirmed email address is:

itrump@trumporg.com

While her father's email is:

dtrump@trumporg.com and djt@trumporg.com

Do not ask them for money or favours. Let us just curse them everyday and feel happy. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
mexxmoney:
Trump the conman who scammed thousands of people through a fake and worthless Tramp University. Go worship your fake god.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Onopa(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Beautiful and charming young lady

Ivanka our first female president in training

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Trump the conman who scammed thousands of people through a fake and worthless Tramp University. Go worship your fake god.

Go and worship your own fake gods(Obama and Hilary Clinton).

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sunymoore:

Are you fckn serious?

Yes, I'm fckn serious

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
mexxmoney:

Go and worship your own fake gods(Obama and Hilary Clinton).
They are better than the two bit hustler you are worshipping from your cave.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
They are better than the two bit hustler you are worshipping from your cave.

Trump won, your god lost. Get over it

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
mexxmoney:

Trump won, your god lost. Get over it
And you are still in your 3rd world cave.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
And you are still in your 3rd world cave.

Loser libtard dems. You will keep losing, whining and throwing tantrums online while Trump runs the country. Who gives a fvck what you think? Your opinions ain't worth shiit

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
mexxmoney:

Loser libtard dems. You will keep losing, whining and throwing tantrums online while Trump runs the country. Who gives a fvck what you think? Your opinions ain't worth shiit
A village skunk living on less than $2 a day. Tramp is coming to give you yyour freedom caveman.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by madridguy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Seen.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A village skunk living on less than $2 a day. Tramp is coming to give you yyour freedom caveman.

Hahaha!!!! Your unrivalled nincompoopery is rather hilarious. In your delusional thinking, no one who lives above $2 a day can be a supporter of Trump. Tell that to Peter Thiel, Rick Scott, Sheldon adelson, Betsy devos e.t.c(That's if you are even informed enough to know who this distinguished personalities are). And who even knows what you yourself does for a living? How are we sure you ain't one of 'em pimps running hoes all around Libtard Rahm Emmanuel's cesspit of crimes,drugs and drive-bys. You probably high on meth right now to be spewing such ignorant trash on here. Fvck off loser libtard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
mexxmoney:

Hahaha!!!! Your unrivalled nincompoopery is rather hilarious. In your delusional thinking, no one who lives above $2 a day can be a supporter of Trump. Tell that to Peter Thiel, Rick Scott, Sheldon adelson, Betsy devos e.t.c(That's if you are even informed enough to know who this distinguished personalities are). And who even knows what you yourself does for a living? How are we sure you ain't one of 'em pimps running hoes all around Libtard Rahm Emmanuel's cesspit of crimes,drugs and drive-bys. You probably high on meth right now to be spewing such ignorant trash on here. Fvck off loser libtard
An Americanna wannabe yellow eyes, brown teeth village skunk who has never seen the inside of a plane before hyperventilating over a country you will never step your Kwashiokor ravaged body on. Almost Midnight and you can't even sleep in your smelly one room apartment. Go back to your tribal section and let America be. Nigeria is burning and a fool is obsessed about a country that doesn't even know you exist. Go Fvck yourself village masquerade.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by ybalogs(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
ZAHRAH SHOULD KUKU START REPRESENTING HER FATHER TOO.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
An Americanna wannabe yellow eyes, brown teeth village skunk who has never seen the inside of a plane before hyperventilating over a country you will never step your Kwashiokor ravaged body on. Almost Midnight and you can't even sleep in your smelly one room apartment. Go back to your tribal section and let America be. Nigeria is burning and a fool is obsessed about a country that doesn't even know you exist. Go Fvck yourself village masquerade.

A mosquito who thinks himself a bird. I wear my badge proudly African and Nigerian(Biafran). I came over there got my degrees and came back here to stand and fight with my people in their struggles, pains, gains and future. Not one of you foolish idiots who think living in America is the highest achievement in life. No, you should be the one to let America be. Your wretched existence is of no value to them except of course if we're talking of your nuisance value. Obsessed about America? This is nairaland fvcker. Our proudly naija forum. You were really triggered this time. Seems I got close to truth eeh? Pimps, drugs, hitman, break ins which one is it lucasbaloney?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
mexxmoney:

A mosquito who thinks himself a bird. I wear my badge proudly African and Nigerian(Biafran). I came over there got my degrees and came back here to stand and fight with my people in their struggles, pains, gains and future. Not one of you foolish idiots who think living in America is the highest achievement in life. No, you should be the one to let America be. Your wretched existence is of no value to them except of course if we're talking of your nuisance value. Obsessed about America? This is nairaland fvcker. Our proudly naija forum. You were really triggered this time. Seems I got close to truth eeh? Pimps, drugs, hitman, break ins which one is it lucasbaloney?
Proudly Nigerian forum that's owned by Seun. Does that look like Biafra to you brainstem. Obsessed fool that is waiting for tramp to give him his freedom. He doesn't give a Fvck about people that looks like you. Okrika wearing piece of human debris. I Hope mosquitos in your smelly room bites you and you do the needful.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Proudly Nigerian forum that's owned by Seun. Does that look like Biafra to you brainstem. Obsessed fool that is waiting for tramp to give him his freedom. He doesn't give a Fvck about people that looks like you. Okrika wearing piece of human debris. I Hope mosquitos in your smelly room bites you and you do the needful.

Typically brain dead libtard. Guess you didn't see that the "Biafran" was in a bracket after a "Nigerian". You don't know what that means in written English or are you waiting for Obozo and crooked Hilary to think for you? Your English vocabulary is clearly limited to only insulting words and that in itself is indicative of the kind of community you live in. Scum of the earth miscreants, the very dregs and dust of the earth. Little wonder you can't engage in any intellectual discourse, it is way beyond your capabilities. Ignoramus zombie leftist

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Typically brain dead libtard. Guess you didn't see that the "Biafran" was in a bracket after a "Nigerian". You don't know what that means in written English or are you waiting for Obozo and crooked Hilary to think for you? Your English vocabulary is clearly limited to only insulting words and that in itself is indicative of the kind of community you live in. Scum of the earth miscreants, the very dregs and dust of the earth. Little wonder you can't engage in any intellectual discourse, it is way beyond your capabilities. Ignoramus zombie leftist
Dumbo, clearly you are a piece of garbage. It's after midnight in Nigeria and a worthless and jobless Americanna wanna can't even sleep. Waiting for tramp to give you your Biafra but Unfortunately he doesn't give a damn about you or your cause. He only talk about Africa in a derogatory way but an obsessed fool like you are still worshipping the bigot. Thank God most Nigerians are not obsessed with America the way you are. Your contemporaries are excelling in Nigeria and you are hyperventilating over a clown who will call you an N word. Show your yellow eyes and Kwashiokor ridden face you piece of dirt.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Dumbo, clearly you are a piece of garbage. It's after midnight in Nigeria and a worthless and jobless Americanna wanna can't even sleep. Waiting for tramp to give you your Biafra but Unfortunately he doesn't give a damn about you or your cause. He only talk about Africa in a derogatory way but an obsessed fool like you are still worshipping the bigot. Thank God most Nigerians are not obsessed with America the way you are. Your contemporaries are excelling in Nigeria and you are hyperventilating over a clown who will call you an N word. Show your yellow eyes and Kwashiokor ridden face you piece of dirt.

Why do you keep repeating same words? Have you run out English words known to you. Lilliputian, intellectual midget

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Why do you keep repeating same words? Have you run out English words known to you. Lilliputian, intellectual midget
A faceless and a jobless skunk who buys a N500 data and spout his ignorance and buffoonery about a country he has no stake in. How many of your neighbors are still up at 12.30 am ?. Jobless fool.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by IJOBA2: 12:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU WORTHLESS SON OF A B!TCHangry. WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YA THINKING FACULTY.EVEN THE CROOKED KILLARY YOU ARE KILLING YA SELF FOR HAS MOVED ON WITH HER FVCKING LIFE.....MOVE ON ALHAJI LUCASBALO, THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE AND THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A faceless and a jobless skunk who buys a N500 data and spout his ignorance and buffoonery about a country he has no stake in. How many of your neighbors are still up at 12.30 am ?. Jobless fool.

Dimwitted, empty headed simpleton. You think my living in Nigeria means I have no stake in the US? My parents were US citizens so what does that make me? You think only those who live on the continental US are citizens? Blimey!!! Your ignorance is befuddling. My Identification with Nigeria is by choice because unlike you and your charlatan ilks, I am proud of my heritage. When you're done with your life of petty crimes over there you can holla me and maybe I'll hook you up with a decent and respectable job so you can be useful to yourself and your society.

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by IJOBA2: 12:44am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ALHAJI LUCASBALOgrin

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 12:45am On Jul 10, 2017
IJOBA2:
PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ALHAJI LUCASBALOgrin

Don't mind that numskull, I have his time today
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Dimwitted, empty headed simpleton. You think my living in Nigeria means I have no stake in the US? My parents were US citizens so what does that make me? You think only those who live on the continental US are citizens? Blimey!!! Your ignorance is befuddling. My Identification with Nigeria is by choice because unlike you and your charlatan ilks, I am proud of my heritage. When you're done with your life of petty crimes over there you can holla me and maybe I'll hook you up with a decent and respectable job so you can be useful to yourself and your society.
A lying piece of scum. Your parents were Americans ?. What kind of statement is that. Your parents are not only Americans, they are Japanese, British and Chinese to boot . Descendant of village garbage haulers. No wonder you are stuck with generational curse of poverty. What a piece of crap. Go and tell that to your fellow cave dwellers. Americans my a*s.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 1:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A lying piece of scum. Your parents were Americans ?. What kind of statement is that. Your parents are not only Americans, they are Japanese, British and Chinese to boot . Descendant of village garbage haulers. No wonder you are stuck with generational curse of poverty. What a piece of crap. Go and tell that to your fellow cave dwellers. Americans my a*s.

Of course a nitwit like you will not know that you use the word " were" if the persons referred to are deceased. Well I used the word "were" because they are late. I will continue educating you. That's my little contribution to improving your low life existence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election 2023: Voting Permutation & Predictions / UK Army Spotted Transporting Nuclear Weapons To Royal Navy Base UK / Russian Forces Capture A US 3-star General In Mariupol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.