Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

'I Have No Regrets About My Failed Marriage' - Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Have No Regrets About My Failed Marriage' - Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe (863 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Have No Regrets About My Failed Marriage' - Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe by metronaija4: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe has once again spoken about her failed marriage to Charles Billion and this time she says she has no regrets.

In a recent interview with New telegraph, the actress said, 'my failed marriage was just a lesson and I don’t regret the union. My baby was a product of the marriage and I love her a lot. I also believe that God made me experience it for me to be in a better place. I am not cordial with my ex-husband (Charles Billion); when I move on, I move on, but the baby keeps us together from a distance. I am not bitter with men even after the experience; I am happy'.

She continued to say, 'I gave my marriage my best; I cannot say I was always right, but I am a superwoman and I try my best to make everyone around me happy. I have no regrets because if you have good intentions, you will always be fine. We dated for three years before getting married in 2015; so, I didn’t rush into it'.

Mimi also spoke on the posibility of getting married again saying, 'Yes, I plan to marry again. My marriage is my private life and I don’t owe anyone an explanation. I don’t think there is any problem in getting married to an entertainer; it is about marrying the right person. I was probably in love with him then; so, when he asked me to marry him, I thought I would be happy with him. I guess I didn’t do my research very well. Right now, if I want to get married, I have to pay attention to every little detail. I will not just fall in love with any man for his wealth or looks'.

http://www.metronaija.ng/i-have-no-regrets-about-my-failed-marriage-actress-mimi-orjiekwe/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 'I Have No Regrets About My Failed Marriage' - Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe by Abjay97(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Divorce rampant in our days especially among celebs..

(1) (Reply)

FowWorld:2018 Met Gala Theme- Heavenly Bodies- Fashion And Catholic Imagination. / Miracle And His Brother Complicate Themselves On Who His Rumoured Sugar Mummy Is / Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.