Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools (7534 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Thank God For Slavery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by superhumanist(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
Beating a slave was punishable by death. Read my last thread and stop being a bigot.

keep lying.
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Dalamama: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:

Can you give me an example of a parent stoning his child to death in the Bible smiley

Also, slavery was economical, cultural and ethical in ancient times.

Checkmate wink

Shut up! Yahweh was busy giving injunction on how people were to stone their disobedient children to death when the people were primitive and barbaric.

If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid. -Deuteronomy 21:18-21

In the gospels Jesus himself berated the people for refusing to obey that barbaric injunction.
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by winner01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dalamama:

Shut up! Yahweh was busy giving injunction on how people were to stone their disobedient children to death when the people were primitive and barbaric.

If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid. -Deuteronomy 21:18-21

In the gospels Jesus himself berated the people for refusing to obey that barbaric injunction.

Oya give me example of people who stoned their children to death.

Also give example for Jesus berating people for refusing to obey.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Dalamama: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
Beating a slave was punishable by death. Read my last thread and stop being a bigot.

Beating a slave according to your lies is punishable by death but according to Yahweh it was allowed. Only when the slave dies the same day is it punishable by death. If he dies a day or two after nothing will happen to the slave owner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by superhumanist(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dalamama:

Beating a slave according to your lies is punishable by death but according to Yahweh it was allowed. Only when the slave dies the same day is it punishable by death. If he dies a day or two after nothing will happen to the slave owner.

Dont mind the liar
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by winner01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dalamama:

Beating a slave was punishable by death.

In other civilizations at the time, such laws were not in place to protect slaves.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by superhumanist(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:

In other civilizations at the time, such laws were not in place to protect slaves.

Keep telling this lie and I will quote the bible passage that debunks you;

Exodus 21:20-21 New International Version (NIV)
20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Butterflyleo: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
superhumanist:

you are proud of your ignorance. smh

And you are obviously proud of your stupidity. Smh
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by winner01(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
superhumanist:

Keep telling this lie and I will quote the bible passage that debunks you;

Exodus 21:20-21 New International Version (NIV)
20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.
I discussed this effectively in my thread. Read that thread.
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Dalamama: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
Oya give me example of people who stoned their children to death.

Also give example for Jesus berating people for refusing to obey.

Ogbeni, when people were primitive and barbaric Yahweh was there with them issuing out babaric laws and telling them to stone their disobedient children to death was what I said. I don't have time for your shameless gimmicks.

Here is Jesus berating the people for refusing to follow Yahweh's injunction on stoning children to death m

8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”
9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! 10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12 then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”
Mark 7:8-13
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Dalamama: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:

In what part of the bible does it day that beating a slave is punishable by death.
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by winner01(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dalamama:

Ogbeni, when people were primitive and barbaric Yahweh was there with them issuing out babaric laws and telling them to stone their disobedient children to death was what I said. I don't have time for your shameless gimmicks.

Here is Jesus berating the people for refusing to follow Yahweh's injunction on stoning children to death m

8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”
9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! 10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12 then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”
Mark 7:8-13

Give me examples of people stoning their children to death.

And how is the verse you are quoting explaining how Jesus asked people to stone their children? undecided. You are an animal.

Read, read you won't read. Here is Jesus stance on the law of moses. Its all in my last thread.

Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by winner01(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dalamama:

In what part of the bible does it day that beating a slave is punishable by death.
Read my last thread thoroughly.

Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by orunto27: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Islam.........Just take a look at Northern Nigeria.....enough said.

What does this mean?
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Dalamama: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
Give me examples of people stoning their children to death.

And how is the verse you are quoting explaining how Jesus asked people to stone their children? undecided. You are an animal.

Read, read you won't read. Here is Jesus stance on the law of moses. Its all in my last thread.

Gove you examples of people stoning their Hildreth to death? You are a dubious idiot.

Did your God tell people to tone to death their disobedient children when they were primitive and babaric yes he did. Deal with that and stop your nonsense .

You clearly saw from the verse how Jesus was berating the people for not stoning to death their disobedient kids abi?
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Dalamama: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
Read my last thread thoroughly.

You mean your last spin and lies abi? Well done. Continue telling lies for Jesus.
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Niflheim(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
Only a brainless bible believer...........a faithfool f*cktard................and a cocaine consuming christian can say something as senseless as this!!!
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by superhumanist(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2018
Niflheim:
Only a brainless bible believer...........a faithfool f*cktard................and a cocaine consuming christian can say something as senseless as this!!!

And bigger religious nutjobs defend the slavery!
Re: Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools by Judybash93(m): 4:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Aaronsrod:
If the Bible supports slavery then so do I! We Christians must stop being ashamed and clothe ourselves fully in our faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBkGNId8jsw

WTF undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pledge To Satan / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. / For Husbands And Fathers' Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.