Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (31621 Views)

HITTING Your Foot Against A Stone As A Christian. Meaning? / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
but why did the useless God not save her? she obviously believes and had faith, it's that not what the bloody bible said? have faith and she did.

some times i wonder if the so called bible is a scam

she is a sheeple.
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by Kxngstein(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
Lol black people sef..... Na WA for u a oo

What about black people?
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tiffbuxas:

Lol... Dats y Im tryin to bobrisky my skin inside out
grin grin take heart o
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by northvietnam(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
You people should stop this fuckery... This 21st century
That woman is NOT black! No one can be black or white.
U need Optician...
Dude that bitch is as black as my Black Ass
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by Audray(f): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Gullah:
Matthew 4:7

It is written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"
(NIV)

"The Scriptures also say, 'You must not test the LORD your God.'" (NLT)
Wow. So you think you're smart eh? If the car had somehow missed the pole,you'd be yapping about how your sky papi "never fails"...oh well, you're all dimwits.
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by Tiffbuxas: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kxngstein:

What about black people?
they are hard to find at night without touchlight
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by Maskus(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mekanus:
Motherfucker
This nose is sharper than the peak of woodpeckers .
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by IME1: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
Abraham wanted to slaughter his son as a sacrifice to God - pls what’s the difference ? People don’t think Abraham was insane ( I’m sure he was ) but now this poor woman trying to show her love for God and people are saying she is crazy ? Lol

I'm not a muslim but I won't deride their beliefs
I'm not Igbo but I won't insult their traditional style and beliefs
I'm not a billionaire but I won't curse those who are

This is a clear case of mental disorder, false belief and suicide attempt.
It has nothing to do with faith or God Who Created the heavens and the earth.
God spoke to Abraham to test him. He acted by faith and was vindicated of sin.
But this woman, who spoke to her? If she had died would you confidently term her
A martyr or even a Christian?
Precious in the eyes of God is death of His faithful, God is not a doer of insanity or encourager of suicide oh!

While God Almighty is worshipped by those who have received grace to so do,
God is still Creator of the world, Ruler above all irrespective of your belief.
I don't need a DNA test to know my mother.
I don't need to live to 121 years to know that God loves me, He's all powerful and saves.

The Jewish God Who we worship, the I Am, Yahweh, Jehovah, God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Christians (even where some Jews don't agree)
Saw His own Son, die on the cross and did not stop it. He stopped Isaac from being sacrificed but provided a lamb. This lamb of God for us is Jesus.
If Jesus did not die we will still be in need of atonement, redemption a nd salvation.

Meanwhile, Jesus at the right hand of God saw Stephen being stoned, and Stephen did not complain (as you are complaining that Christians didn't see anything wrong with Abraham trying to sacrifice Isaac but we are condemning this woman) but prayed for the ignorant ones around him (of which Saul [later Paul] was also there in ignorance).
At the cross people also asked why Jesus Who could save and raise others could not do so for Himself? But the will of God supercedes every human understanding.

Many Christians and even Jews have been killed, but still God is God, because when His will is done, you would see that His "foolishness" is wiser than your greatest wisdom.

We as Christians are living the life of Jesus and not carrying religion on our head. It's like saying Putin is carrying Russia on his head when he talks, but what he is doing is living as a Russian and being a Russian. He is not acting or being ignorant. We Christians are not trying to be Jews or Westerners but are living in the new covenant of Jesus Christ.

Finally, whenever you hear a Christian dies, what you should in love, compassion and justice should ask is how, why and by who and not why didn't God prevent it? But ask why did someone or something cause it. If a reverend sister or pastor's wife gets raped (God forbid) as a human with blood in you, you should chastise the rapist and condemn the act and not ask why didn't God prevent it. Why did your fellow brother who does not acknowledge God or feigns to, commit that evil act? Don't be the devil's advocate but condemn him and his acts and agents.
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by Mekanus(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Maskus:
This nose is sharper than the peak of woodpeckers .
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2018
northvietnam:

U need Optician...

Dude that bitch is as black as my Black Ass
olodo
The human skin can never be black or white (white=snow, black = coal)
Re: Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real by northvietnam(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
olodo The human skin can never be black or white (white=snow, black = coal)
Na u b d olodo.. u no read d topic...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church / Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.