Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

A Simple Tip For Success In Business & Career: DON’T COMPROMISE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Tip For Success In Business & Career: DON’T COMPROMISE (199 Views)

Recognise When It's Wise To Compromise / Guru Deseye Subai's Daily Spirituality Tip --- For Your Spiritual Enlightenment! / Embrace Standards And Don’t Compromise - Exodus 32:6, 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Tip For Success In Business & Career: DON’T COMPROMISE by FreshGreen: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2018
A Simple Tip For Success In Business & Career: DON’T COMPROMISE

In business or in career, there will be sometimes that without compromising, without telling lies, without giving bribe or falsifying information one cannot succeed, but such notion is a lie. With my little experience in business I have discovered that the more you refuse to compromise, the more you will experience God’s blessings beyond human power. Truly, sometimes it will seems as the end of the road if one refuses to compromise, it will seems the business will fail unless one compromise into sin, but if you trust God without compromise like the 3 Hebrews in Babylon, God will always make a better way. I’m laughing as I’m typing this; you know why I used the example of the 3 Hebrews in Babylon? Because that is exactly how it looks at some point in business or in career, it will look if you don’t tell little lie or compromise into sin, everything will get burned and fail, but if you determine not to compromise but rather let go of the business project, God will give you a better success.

Refusing to compromise into sin in business or career, no matter how little or costly will prove to God that you deserve the blessings of Abraham in your business and career, and you will be surprised how God will bless you beyond those who compromised their faith. Do not be too smart in business or career that you will involve in any sinful activity, no matter how small, it will block the heaven of God’s blessing on your life.
Re: A Simple Tip For Success In Business & Career: DON’T COMPROMISE by chrissylva(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2018
who go help me summarize this lengthy speech

(1) (Reply)

No More Shame. / The Master's Hand / A Prepared Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.