Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

A Prepared Table - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prepared Table (200 Views)

HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. / Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People / There Is A Prepared Path/life/purpose For Every Human Being On This Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prepared Table by jonatoye(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A Prepared Table

WORD FOR TODAY
When you make God your Shepherd, He prepares a table for you to prove Himself as God in the presence of your enemies.Every table prepared for you by God comes with a special anointing to affect your world!!!
Scriptural Reference
"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over." (Psalm 23:5 ESV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your destiny may face different oppositions but the fact still remains that God is taking you somewhere. Whatever you might have been through in life, there is a table prepared for your life. This table will not be set in obscurity because the Lord Himself will take Glory over your life in the presence of those who didn't believe in your rising and aspirations.

This will be for a purpose. The anointing of God in the life of a man prepared for His use is contagious. When God anoints you and places a table before you, it is not for you to merry but to administer your anointing to affect your world. You are not a blessing until a virtue of God is transferred from you to another.

Allow God to lead you and submit yourself to every process put in place to prepare you for your placement.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Prepare for me a platform in every aspect of life to showcase your Glory in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Wherever God prepares a table there you find anointing to showcase His Glory
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Glorious Week Ahead !!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Not Forgotten / Depend On Him / It Is Time, You Know God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.