Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Embrace Standards And Don’t Compromise - Exodus 32:6, 21 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Embrace Standards And Don’t Compromise - Exodus 32:6, 21 (208 Views)

Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / A Simple Tip For Success In Business & Career: DON’T COMPROMISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embrace Standards And Don’t Compromise - Exodus 32:6, 21 by Nobody: 6:50am On May 27, 2018
Sexual immorality always follows a departure from divine standard by the leader. Assemblies in which their shepherds compromise to keep members are also full of sexual laxity. Maintain high personal ethics and require the same from your people.

The devil has worked assiduously to discredit the role of spiritual leaders in this generation. The system is that if he can get more Spiritual leaders, especially those in the pulpit ministry to err in their personal lives, more people will lose faith in what God could do through these men. The Lord gave me an understanding several years ago that, “THE INSTRUMENT THAT WILL SET THE STANDARD CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE A MARGIN OF ERROR.” The failure and weakness you tolerate in yourself will be amplified in those following you and further magnified in your ministry as a spiritual leader.

Compromising leaders bring judgment upon the people of God. The effect of a leader’s sin does not stop with the leaders, but impacts on the people. Holy leaders produce a strong people for God. The true strength of God’s people is not in their numbers, but in the aggregate holiness of the assembly.

When members of an assembly have strayed into lives of compromise and incomplete sanctification before the Lord, their potency in the spirit becomes weak and they cannot pull enough power before God. Whenever a leader compromises with the devil on an issue, the devil will always come back for payment. If you give the devil a foothold in your life, he will become a stronghold in the lives of your people and in your ministry.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to be a standard setter in life and never to compromise, you will always find me a reference point in my generation in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Samuel 12:1-31, John 16:1-33, Psalm 119:65-80, Proverbs 16:4-5

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Doing What Is Right / Director Of Soccer Japan National Team Haarilhojicci Who Was Inevitable Dismisse / Do You Hope For A Better World - Take Care Of Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.