Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Travelling To Ugep - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ugep (1768 Views)

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Ugep by saintruky(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pls I'd like for someone to give me the quickest direction to Ugep in Cross River state. I'm based in Warri and would embark on d journey tomoro. Is d cannibalism gist true? I doubt it though.
Re: Travelling To Ugep by Wisebird22(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
take a car to calaber,from calaber ask for your way to either mcc park or stand by nepa office in calaber road depending on were you wer dropd but dnt enta all dis touting bus that shout ugep ugep.ther will take u to ugep and about canibalism,that practice rearly exist in this century..nic trip,buy garri wen ur comin bck.
Re: Travelling To Ugep by saintruky(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wisebird22:
take a car to calaber,from calaber ask for your way to either mcc park or stand by nepa office in calaber road depending on were you wer dropd but dnt enta all dis touting bus that shout ugep ugep.ther will take u to ugep and about canibalism,that practice rearly exist in this century..nic trip,buy garri wen ur comin bck.

Thanks bro. But what is d fare from Calabar to Ugep n how many hours is d journey from calabar ro Ugep?
How safe is Ugep to a 1st tym visitor?
Re: Travelling To Ugep by Wisebird22(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
saintruky:

Thanks bro. But what is d fare from Calabar to Ugep n how many hours is d journey from calabar ro Ugep?
How safe is Ugep to a 1st tym visitor?
wer in ugep are u goin to?ugep is safe,from calaber to ugep should b around 1500,i cnt b precis bt i think it around dt region,am forced to ask whats ur mission in ugep,why are u so afraid of d town,
Re: Travelling To Ugep by saintruky(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wisebird22:
wer in ugep are u goin to?ugep is safe,from calaber to ugep should b around 1500,i cnt b precis bt i think it around dt region,am forced to ask whats ur mission in ugep,why are u so afraid of d town,

How many hours from calabar to ugep?

Am heading to convent village on business.
I'm not afraid.. warri pikin no dey fear.. am just teying to be cautious. Where do u live?
Re: Travelling To Ugep by Wisebird22(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2018
saintruky:

How many hours from calabar to ugep?

Am heading to convent village on business.
I'm not afraid.. warri pikin no dey fear.. am just teying to be cautious. Where do u live?
see u,for ur mind,from calaber to ugep town is 1.30m no matter hw slow d car is..am nt in calaber presently am in abia state
Re: Travelling To Ugep by saintruky(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wisebird22:
see u,for ur mind,from calaber to ugep town is 1.30m no matter hw slow d car is..am nt in calaber presently am in abia state

Thanks. I just arrived. I passed thru Enugu

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ugep by engrj(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2018
saintruky:

Greetings Bros.
Please I wish to confirm something very important and urgent relating to the bellow post from you
https://www.nairaland.com/3509671/mom-going-blind
I await your responds bros thanks so much in advance God Bless you.
Re: Travelling To Ugep by Wisebird22(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2018
sorry about that bro,there are doctors in general hospital calaber that operate the eye clinic in the hospital,i tink ther are indians.take your mum der ther will attend to her..
Re: Travelling To Ugep by Sparekey(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
saintruky:

Good day bro, please wer did you board a vehicle from calabar to Ugep?

I intend going to Abakaliki tomorrow nd i was asked to pass thru Ugep
Re: Travelling To Ugep by saintruky(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sparekey:

Good day bro, please wer did you board a vehicle from calabar to Ugep?

I intend going to Abakaliki tomorrow nd i was asked to pass thru Ugep

I didn't get to calabar b4 boarding to ugep... I went from Onitsha to Ugep using onitsha south transpprt service... They shuttle abakaliki too...

(1) (Reply)

How long Nigerian passport production will take (after capturing in 2024) / Enugu As A City Developing Very Fast / Help On Passport Travel History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.