Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video (21798 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO | Sean Kingston – Seasonal Love Ft Wale / D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics / Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Chuks84(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2010
go and tell that to his overstuffed award cabinets and bank account!!!!

no on rewards good music nowadays, unfortunately everybody yearns for crap.
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by OAM4J: 4:38pm On May 05, 2010
Now I understand, so the rumour about Genevieve and Dbanj falling in love is all cos of this video.
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by eldee(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2010
Chuks84:

you must be a shallow fellow to think D'banj makes good music, his songs lack lyrical meaning, his voice is at best mediocre, the only thing he has going for him is the beats crafted by don jazzy and the hooks he uses.

He doesn't make good music right?? It's all Don Jazzy's beats. . . cool.
How come Dr Sid is not the one carting away the MOBOs and MTV Awards??
Afterall you don't need to be good as long as you've got a good beat??
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Chuks84(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2010

I couldn't have said it better.
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Akosbaba(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2010
Most Nigerian artistes make music 4 d money not 4 some lyrical quality.
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by kobikwelu(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2010

tanks eldee

tell him.

dbanj produces party songs and thats what sells. he is making a future for his kids by cashing on  whats in vogue

@chuks, next time u wanna partty, play modenine, dr sid and dance to the beats with those chicks

****hiss****
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Chuks84(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2010
tanks eldee

tell him.

dbanj produces party songs and thats what sells. he is making a future for his kids by cashing on  whats in vogue

@chuks, next time u wanna partty, play modenine, dr sid and dance to the beats with those chicks

****hiss****

I'm not disputing the fact that his songs sell, or they are not pleasing to the ear, infact i'm a big fan of fall in love, but like u said his songs are suited for mostly parties, when i'm in the mood to listen to good music (and by that, i mean songs that speak to the soul), D'banj doesn't come anywhere near.
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Manutddude(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2010
Chuks84:

I'm not disputing the fact that his songs that dont sell, or they are not pleasing to the ear, infact i'm a big fan of fall in love, but like u said his songs are suited for mostly parties, when i'm in the mood to listen to good music (and by that, i mean songs that speak to the soul), D'banj doesn't come anywhere near.

Do i sense a change of tune somewhere? grin grin
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by eldee(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2010
Chuks84:

I'm not disputing the fact that his songs that dont sell, or they are not pleasing to the ear, infact i'm a big fan of fall in love, but like u said his songs are suited for mostly parties, when i'm in the mood to listen to good music (and by that, i mean songs that speak to the soul), D'banj doesn't come anywhere near.

Do you know the basic definition of music . . . 'collection of sounds that is pleasant to the ear'.
So if you say in one breath that he makes songs that are pleasant to the ear, and then he doesn't make good music . . . you're contradicting yourself.

If you want to speak to your soul go to Pastor Chris abeg . . . this is the Music Section not Atmosphere for Miracles. cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 05, 2010
Manutddude:

Do i sense a change of tune somewhere? grin grin
LMAO! Thank God the dude is not a footballer by profession, the way he easily changed his mind, he's bound to scoring in his own goal
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by eldee(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2010
arkinses:

LMAO! Thank God the dude is not a footballer by profession, the way he easily changed his mind, he's bound to scoring in his own goal

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei . . . na my guy you dey yab like that?? grin grin
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 05, 2010
I love, love, love it! kiss

Guys, please the album wink
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by yme1(f): 6:05pm On May 05, 2010
nice video but i cant help but laff when he jumped out of his car like conductor running after gene grin grin
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by omar22(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2010
I like everything about the video, music, setting, etc.

My only concern is why a video now for a music that came out 2 years ago?

I thought the video comes out as part of the promotion,
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by wendoworld(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2010
omar22:

I thought the video comes out as part of the promotion,

^^^thought so too

@topic: i love the video but why she(genevieve) come look like jigbo now too much make up undecided
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by ayettymama(f): 7:53pm On May 05, 2010
lol good video

genny--- too much make up tongue

dbanj--- kai u ugly small oo! tongue tongue tongue

sunglasses is the new plastic surgery!!
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by hackney(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2010
O dikwa egwu.
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Nwadiuso(f): 8:08pm On May 05, 2010
An improper fraction
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by denzel2009: 8:10pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

lol good video

genny--- too much make up tongue

dbanj--- kai u ugly small oo! tongue tongue tongue

sunglasses is the new plastic surgery!!

Have you realised that you cant go a day without saying someone is ugly?
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by ayettymama(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2010
lol i neva call anybody ugly!!!

i just had to point it out

yesterday. . . . . . . . and today

Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Tolulop001(f): 8:28pm On May 05, 2010
i dey beef sha, but they do look good together, and the kiss was so real shocked shocked shocked
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by mbulela: 9:04pm On May 05, 2010
i think say Dbanj dey wear sunglasses baff?
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Tolutung(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2010
Me with adijat spoke with Gnviv, she said she want it, what? I like it, what? I need d kokoooooo 4rm kokomaster. Olohun d girl dey craz 4 banji
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Bidemi1997(f): 9:56pm On May 05, 2010
They both looks so cute!!! D'banj rocks!!!! kiss
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Bidemi1997(f): 10:00pm On May 05, 2010
If you want to speak to your soul go to Pastor Chris abeg . . . this is the Music Section not Atmosphere for Miracles.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by DESTINYJ: 10:08pm On May 05, 2010
Was that not Bolanle giving Dbanj the ring?
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by bowei(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2010
Hope it all end in that Video 'cos Mr Dbanj if you have a mother alive,dont ever try carry that "old mama youngee" go meet am cos you 1. either break her heart or 2. you couple end up being enemies for life!! Funny guy you warn marry ya mama mate!!
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by 9jafreak: 10:49pm On May 05, 2010
[size=14pt]Video is class. Simple. To the Point.

I'm still amazed though how a pretty boy like Dbanj ended up with Jenny.

C'mmon guys, if you have been abroad you know Jenny aint that pretty.

Good luck to them![/size]
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by An0nimus: 10:51pm On May 05, 2010
mbulela:

me self weak.daytime-glasses,night-glasses.d guy suppose get wardrobe for am.naija musicians like glasses die.lwkmd!
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by An0nimus: 10:52pm On May 05, 2010
mbulela:

me self weak.daytime-glasses,night-glasses.d guy suppose get wardrobe for am.naija musicians like glasses die.lwkmd!
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 05, 2010
D two appears perfect 2geda. Banji ma doju timi o, ko ma fun ni kondo bi three square meal, d chic don too form 4d industry.
Re: D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video by touchmeder: 12:57am On May 06, 2010
loved d video. they keep getting berra
like d song before sef
i have played d end of d song up to 4times sef
for the sake of d kissing part.classic! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake American Accents On Nigerian Radio & Tv! / Nigerians And Their Irregular Tastes For Music. / Flavour - Chinny Baby [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.