Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye (988 Views)

There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye / Jerry Rawlings Snub Dino Maleye Book Launch Keynote Speech Because... / Senator Dino Maleye Wrote WAEC At Age 12 If He Is 43years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye by MBAISEBLOG: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
SOMEBODY WILL BE DETHRONED AND PUNISHED FOR THE SAKE OF SENATOR DINO MALEYE....PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO

I am directed by God to warn any agency or group of persons who are planning for the downfall of Senator Dino Melaye to desist .Senator Dino is an agent of God for now, God is using him to say and spread the truth. You cannot do anything to the truth,anyone fighting the truth or a man of truth is an enemy of God.
Early hours of Saturday 24th of March God told me to warn anybody or agency that is planning evil for Senator Dino.This message is not design to impress any party,it is a prophetic warning to those who are concern.
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS!!
Re: Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Okay. seen.
Re: Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye by sholatech(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Noted..Will revert to the post after the events come to pass or fail to come to pass

1 Like

Re: Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye by haffaze777(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
MBAISEBLOG:
SOMEBODY WILL BE DETHRONED AND PUNISHED FOR THE SAKE OF SENATOR DINO MALEYE

I am directed by God to warn any agency or group of persons who are planning for the downfall of Senator Dino Melaye to desist .Senator Dino is an agent of God for now, God is using him to say and spread the truth. You cannot do anything to the truth,anyone fighting the truth or a man of truth is an enemy of God.
Early hours of Saturday 24th of March God told me to warn anybody or agency that is planning evil for Senator Dino.This message is not design to impress any party,it is a prophetic warning to those who are concern.
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS!!
Effect of expired tramadol

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Weed smokers are turning nairaland as their jungle sites. Mtcheeew embarassed undecided
MBAISEBLOG:
SOMEBODY WILL BE DETHRONED AND PUNISHED FOR THE SAKE OF SENATOR DINO MALEYE

GOD BLESS NIGERIANS!!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Will Be Dethroned For The Sake Of Senator Dino Maleye by haffaze777(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:
Weed smokers are turning nairaland as their jungle sites. Mtcheeew embarassed undecided
that weed is made in Thailand

(1) (Reply)

Gov. El-rufai’s Blunders Making It Easier For PDP To Win In 2019 – Sani-bello / JUST IN: Omo-agege, Ogboru Ignore Postponement Order, Hold Parrallel APC Congres / Buhari’s June 12 Pandering And Naivety Of Yoruba Elite-farook Kperogi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.