Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. (46650 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Robbin7(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Welcome back bro
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Yes.. I remember Sauce Kid back then... I think them and wizkid were coming up together then... I think oooo
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by alan056: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Davido shouldn't have made his "welcome" public
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by say4gunit(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sinzu is Sinzu
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by alan056: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbhooy:
If u like let him fap the 30 Billion wey dey always dey ur account undecided

Meanwhile

In need of BITCOINS?
We're giving out 0.00003btc to the first 100 people to like our facebook page.
Link in my Signature

grin grin Na you get humour pass for here
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Krafty006: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sinzu.............office shoes... loafers, boots , check here https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by oluwadeeboi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sinzu! the one I've loved easily
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
if nah naija prison.. he can't do music again.. he will be out of ideas and I'll health...
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Dramadiddy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbhooy:

Meanwhile

In need of BITCOINS?
Link in my Signature
lol 100 naira u funny o
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Dramadiddy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
alan056:

grin grin Na you get humour pass for here
I swear. na all these village people wey go see btc for the back think say na better money. common 100 naira lol
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
thanki410:
Eaya , all this Sars will then continue from where these onyibo people stopped.....
Check my signature
your signture dipicts your actual life
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Odmic2839(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Awon ole meji
is it a must you comment, can't you just read and move to d next fp. Hiss. Continue disgracing yourself.
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Dandanlowo: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fact
Arsenalholic:
Nigerian celebrity stats:

Over 60% of male musicians: Coded gee boys and drug lords.

Over 60% of Actresses: Runz girls and human blankets of rich Alhajis.

Then at the end of the day, they come to Instagram to tell you of hardwork and become motivational speakers.... Until breeze go blow fowl nyash...

1 Like

Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
I love this sinzu guy,he knows how to play the rap game.
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by kenodrill: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Short Davido....
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by dvkot(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Austindark:
I was just going to say that a star figure like davido shouldn't have openly welcomed a convicted fraudster due to the negative impact it can have on the masses but then I realised that one ex governor was even given a welcome party....

Misplaced loyalty
your brain is in gaseous form... so he will not welcome his gee again abi? like in the USA the rappers don't usually welcome their niggas when they are released from jail and those ones are drug traffickers and murderers. use ur brain
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by CaptainFM1: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Austindark:
I was just going to say that a star figure like davido shouldn't have openly welcomed a convicted fraudster due to the negative impact it can have on the masses but then I realised that one ex governor was even given a welcome party....

Misplaced loyalty

And one Prisoner was also made a President! Anything is possible in Nigeria.
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Temibabie(f): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Welcome back sinzu.... Drop hit sharp sharp
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by CaptainFM1: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dandanlowo:
Fact

You buttress facts with examples, or sources.
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Oshatrends: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Izuogu1:
Yes.. I remember Sauce Kid back then... I think them and wizkid were coming up together then... I think oooo
No... the guy senior Wizkid for Industry. Sauce Kid became popular in 2007/2008 while wizkid gained popularity in 2010
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Ekiseme(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Austindark:

Misplaced loyalty
keep kwayet jare, wetin you dey yarn sef undecided
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

No... the guy senior Wizkid for Industry. Sauce Kid became popular in 2007/2008 while wizkid gained popularity in 2010
oh ...yea...thanks
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by correctguy101(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
colbankz:
Ijoba SINZU
US go cry again
Who no knw no go knw

Dem still owe us. 400years of slavery is no joke o. Them never pay nahtin.

Oya chop knuckle if you will follow the 11th commandment

3 Likes

Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Israeltolani(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by chrischukszy01(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbhooy:

Meanwhile

In need of BITCOINS?
Link in my Signature
. Mumu what can 30 cent do to someone life...get lost!
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by daboyisgud: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
World people eh. So just becos someone was convicted you now want Davido to ostracized him too

Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by highness25(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Trendy247:
All criminals are Davido's friend.

If Evans is released 2day, he'll b the first to welcome him
please, do you know his (Evans) where about? Like you're holding him hostage? someone that's enjoying himself somewhere, I trust Nigeria police under this APC government
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Starcent(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=Trendy247 post=66155219]All criminals are Davido's friend.

If Evans is released 2day, he'll b the first to welcome him[/quote
guy u wicked oo grin[quote author=Trendy247 post=66155219]All criminals are Davido's friend.

If Evans is released 2day, he'll b the first to welcome him[/quote
guy u wicked oo
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by gaventa: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Yes you called me please
Lerio:
Dammy!!
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by Lambapapa(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrRhymes101:
Let him continue his life like nothing happened. He should even rap about his jail experience instead of allowing other artistes stigmatize him. When Akon was released, he was such a proud ex-convict that he even named his record label "convict music"... Wedding MC
guy na you i meet for leilas lounge...for ire akari estate with nehe?
Re: "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. by hedonistic: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Davido is a lovely kid. Got love for the streets and the streets would definitely have his back when it matters the most

Boys would have to do what they have to do to make the mulla (so far no be violence). Society is unforgiving of broke niggas, no question. Nobody cares, if you're broke, you're despised and relegated... What message does that pass across for goodness sake? So it is the height of hypocrisy to condemn a fella who got burnt whilst trying to do the needful. At least he tried. He had to try the only way he knew how.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD's Daughter Graduates From High School / 'Aunt Maria': Femi Branch Transforms Himself From Male To Female / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.