Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics (34058 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by Nwaohafia1: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Wow...

There's still a glimmer of hope for Nigeria..

God bless the doctors..

Only in South, East, Somehow Western Nigeria. No hope in North
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by uche77zero(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
And someone out there will tell me CRA did nothing
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:
Am sure this is the exact quantity of bomb on the head of those projecting Buhari for second tenure

no wonder they type from their anus

I hardly quote peoples comment, but this is the funniest comment I have heard in Years. hshahshahahaha
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by doctimonyeka(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Only in South, East, Somehow Western Nigeria. No hope in North
probably because of myopicism..

1 Like

Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
6pax:

Shut up already, that hospital was one of the world class hospitals built by Amachi
One hospital built by one man does not necessarily make him a good governor he spent so little on health but gov wike has rebuilt and refurbished several hospitals across d state like d psychiatric hospital and bodo general hospital ameachi would speed so little on sth and squander d rest
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by bewla(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:
Am sure this is the exact quantity of bomb on the head of those projecting Buhari for second tenure

no wonder they type from their anus
c were hate get u abeg beg baba God make he be your turn
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by 6pax: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Magnifiedmorgan:

One hospital built by one man does not necessarily make him a good governor he spent so little on health but gov wike has rebuilt and refurbished several hospitals across d state like d psychiatric hospital and bodo general hospital ameachi would speed so little on sth and squander d rest
shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked cool
Blood of amadioha shocked shocked
:oi swear you no be Nigeria shocked
There is no Governor in the history of Nigeria that did better than Amaechi in terms of health sector. He built over hundred well equipped primary and secondary health centers scattered over the 23lga of the state. He trained over four hundred doctors abroad to man those hospitals. And guess what the most interesting part of it is that those quality hospitals are absolutely free during his time. But wike came not only did he neglect the hospitals but also started collecting money and mandated the hospital management to generate the money that will run them. This resulted to the management not been able to pay the doctors hence the resignation of majority of the doctors.

No ever talk this thing set u talk again noo make them no laugh you oboy you funnyooo angry grin
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by Emmenyk(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Skepticus:

Who is the "you"

That a lot of Idi.ots on nairaland mock other tribes with derogatory terms doesn't mean that all Nairalanders are like that.

Like the poster, I identify with him that, nobody wins when a family feuds.

With the whole sickening tribalism, ask yourself genuinely if it has helped a large number of the individual tribes. Igbos, Hausa and Yorubas still have a high number people whose quality of lives are below acceptable standards of decency and sanity.

Poverty, Gloom, crimes, hate still affects every single tribe.

As appealing as the tribalism appears, I refuse to be among the herd of failures who follow its path.

I wish you'd take your preaching to their doorsteps and stop acting like a hypocrite here
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by Emmenyk(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2018
danilmo:

and d fact still remain that if yoruba guys start their own mouth, u know they ll still win ur igbo doctor hands down in terms if archievment..

pls get lost jare.. dont start what u cant finish

I wish there's a middle finger emoji here
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by Scofield396: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2022
This is a welcomed development. Our politicians might possibly stop running abroad for treatments knowing that Nigerian surgeons are now having gifted hands
Re: Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics by rickleye: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
adadike:
Kudos to the Igbo doctor who performed d surgery. Igbo Amaka!!!

Why not Kudos to the Doctor & Medical personnel ? Must it be igbo or yoruba ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Slim Down / Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Pictures Of The New Hospital Building At Enugu General Hospital, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.