Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi (5148 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by VesselEdet: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
China’s crackdown on Christianity is reported to had witnessed a sudden increase following the election of Xi Jinping as her president. Videos in circulation also show the removal of crosses in churches since the Religions Affairs Regulations went into effect on Feb. 1.

On March 15, a brave Christian woman named Zhou Jinxia took a bold step to deliver an important message to Xi Jinping at the National People’s Congress(NPC). She was spotted displaying a sign that said, “God loves the people of the world and is calling out to Xi Jinping.”

Her sign reportedly caught the attention of many and she was immediately arrested by a branch of the Dalian Municipal Public Security Bureau...Get Life-transforming articles at

https://www.ibloggospel.com

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by fk002: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
I Like China but sometimes their government tyranny is just too much
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by hypnotic(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jesus pass china president, he is courting what will fall him, many have tried it earlier and didn't survive
fk002:
I Like China but sometimes their government tyranny is just too much

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by felixomor: 1:40am On Mar 26, 2018
The Lord is her strength.....
Persecution as prophecied....

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 2:10am On Mar 26, 2018
felixomor:
The Lord is her strength.....
Persecution as prophecied....

It is well!

I just need you, butterflyleo and winner01 to preach in China.

Maybe then will you stop denying and start understanding the discrimination atheists go through.

In China, if you are a Christian, you are weird to majority of the population. Same with being an atheist in Nigeria.

But then, they don't really arrest Nigerians for being atheists but you can be put in an asylum.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

Maybe then will you stop denying and start understanding the discrimination atheists go through.

In China, if you are a Christian, you are weird to majority of the population. Same with being an atheist in Nigeria.

But then, they don't really arrest Nigerians for being atheists but you can be put in an asylum.

why are you always seeking to compare atheism with religion.
Atheism looks more like religion. Its belief is based on blind faith and hatred and also rooted in the disbelief of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 4:49am On Mar 26, 2018
solite3:
why are you always seeking to compare atheism with religion.
Atheism looks more like religion. Its belief is based on blind faith and hatred and also rooted in the disbelief of God.

Do me a favour please.

SHUT THE FAWK UP!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by winner01(m): 6:05am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

Can you give examples of atheists being put in asylums in Nigeria?
You do know there are CAC registered atheist organisations in Nigeria. undecided
And who cares about the disbelief of a small percentage of people, no one discriminates against you or has the time.
You spend your life on a religion section scavenging for Christian threads, looking to ridicule Christians and their beliefs. Is this your definition of discrimination against atheism undecided

See your quote above, asking a religious person to shut up after being put in your place, you wandered into an harmless Christian thread to spread your hate for God and still tell a christian to shut up. undecided

Are you normal?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

The latest dummy in town.

Why would we go to china to preach when they are obviously already doing a great job of preaching there and even preaching to the president according to this OP.

Your stupidity is growing day by day.

Even now we as Christians do not see discrimination what we see is persecution as scripturally prophecied. If they have been unable to stop Christianity even in the days of the dreaded atheist terrorist Mao Zedong, then this one will easily be overcome and even if he decided to follow the way of his mentor Mao then we are still ready for to to us, to live is Christ and to die is great gain.

You really need to do something about this sense you don't have.

So in Nigeria Atheists that were registered with CAC are put in asylums? LMAO I have heard it all. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 6:20am On Mar 26, 2018
winner01:
Can you give examples of atheists being put in asylums in Nigeria?
You do know there are CAC registered atheist organisations in Nigeria. undecided
And who cares about the disbelief of a small percentage of people, no one discriminates against you or has the time.
You spend your life on a religion section scavenging for Christian threads, looking to ridicule Christians and their beliefs. Is this your definition of discrimination against atheism undecided

See your quote above, asking a religious person to shut up after being put in your place, you wandered into an harmless Christian thread to spread your hate for God and still tell a christian to shut up. undecided

Are you normal?

CAC has rejected numerous atheist registrations over the years until recently. That is one area of discrimination you are ignorant about. It rejected many humanist applications on frivolous grounds. This happened to a lagos humanist group who tried numerous business names.

So, keep being ignorant. It only adds benefits to my claims that religion does not help Nigerians mentally in the long run

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So in Nigeria Atheists that were registered with CAC are put in asylums? LMAO I have heard it all. grin

Where did I say that CAC registered atheists were put in asylums? I never brought up CAC in the comment you quoted. Your friend's (winner01) comment has confused you.

What I said is that in Nigeria, you could be put in the asylum for being an atheist.....google the case of Bala the Nigerian atheist whose family put him in a psychiatric ward.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why would we go to china to preach when they are obviously already doing a great job of preaching there and even preaching to the president according to this OP.

Lol....the preaching in China is severely limited and monitored. I want you to go there and get arrested. Our Nigerian way of preaching by shouting and loudspeakers on the street is not tolerated.

So, please go to China, abeg.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Even now we as Christians do not see discrimination what we see is persecution as scripturally prophecied. If they have been unable to stop Christianity even in the days of the dreaded atheist terrorist Mao Zedong, then this one will easily be overcome and even if he decided to follow the way of his mentor Mao then we are still ready for to to us, to live is Christ and to die is great gain.

Yet christians sue for religious discrimination left and right in Europe and America.

It shows how dead the bible is even to christians.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by felixomor: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

[s]

But then, they don't really arrest Nigerians for being atheists but you can be put in an asylum.[/s]

As usual,

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

Where did I say that CAC registered atheists were put in asylums? I never brought up CAC in the comment you quoted. Your friend's (winner01) comment has confused you.

What I said is that in Nigeria, you could be put in the asylum for being an atheist.....google the case of Bala the Nigerian atheist whose family put him in a psychiatric ward.

Yet CAC gave them certification. If you do not know anything called "the effects of ignorance " then you need to throw away the little brain matter you have left.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

Lol....the preaching in China is severely limited and monitored. I want you to go there and get arrested. Our Nigerian way of preaching by shouting and loudspeakers on the street is not tolerated.

Let me show you a comparison.

Christians are already in China and growing daily. I told you on another thread that even in media, bad publicity is good publicity. So the atheist Chinese government is doing Christians a great service unknowingly. cheesy

Despite the limitations on Christianity in China, Chinese Christians are 3 times the size of Nigerian Christians and still growing. We are also in radical Saudi Arabia fearlessly preaching too.

Why don't you try openly declaring your atheism in Saudi Arabia as we are openly declaring our Christianity in China despite the clamp down. If a woman can preach to the president who is behind the clamp down then you know we fear no one unlike you atheist cowards.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

CAC has rejected numerous atheist registrations over the years until recently. That is one area of discrimination you are ignorant about. It rejected many humanist applications on frivolous grounds. This happened to a lagos humanist group who tried numerous business names.

So, keep being ignorant. It only adds benefits to my claims that religion does not help Nigerians mentally in the long run

And atheism helps Nigerians mentally in the long run? You forget that atheism has been diagnosed as a mental disease in the world today.

You also forget that that it is still religion that mentally helped the world scientifically while you atheists were still philosophers.

You guys right from time have been talkatives when real people have been busy doing the work for you. All talk, no action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet CAC gave them certification. If you do not know anything called "the effects of ignorance " then you need to throw away the little brain matter you have left.

Dafuq? This guy, stay on topic. The comment you quoted was focused on the asylum part and not CAC. READ AGAIN.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And atheism helps Nigerians mentally in the long run? You forget that atheism has been diagnosed as a mental disease in the world today.

You also forget that that it is still religion that mentally helped the world scientifically while you atheists were still philosophers.

You guys right from time have been talkatives when real people have been busy doing the work for you. All talk, no action.

Why do you lie so much?

Which scientific journal or medical doctor told you that atheism is a mental disease?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Despite the limitations on Christianity in China, Chinese Christians are 3 times the size of Nigerian Christians and still growing.

You'll never stop telling lies in your life. There are about 75 million christians in Nigeria, if the number of christians in china is 3 times the number of christians in Nigeria as you have LIED then it means that there are about 225 million christians in China. Provide evidence for this nonsense lie you just spewed. Remember you said people should always provide evidence / proof for their claims. Where is your evidence that the numbers of christians in china is 3*75 million?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

Why do you lie so much?

Which scientific journal or medical doctor told you that atheism is a mental disease?

Your mumu no get limit at all.

Is nonconformity and freethinking a mental illness? According to the newest edition of the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), it certainly is. The manual identifies a new mental illness called “oppositional defiant disorder” or ODD. Defined as an “ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior,” symptoms include questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed.
The DSM-IV is the manual used by psychiatrists to diagnose mental illnesses and, with each new edition, there are scores of new mental illnesses.

https://www.madinamerica.com/2013/12/nonconformity-freethinking-now-considered-mental-illnesses/

Or

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/politics/is-free-thinking-a-mental-illness/
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Amberon11: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Keep quiet. You people are just attention seekers.

How many Atheists have been put in asylum in Nigeria? We are talking facts about Christians being persecuted and killed for their faith and here you are talking fiction.
superhumanist:

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Amberon11: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2018
My neighbor's application to register a church/mosque failed but she isn't here crying fowl. Just shut up.
superhumanist:

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Amberon11: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2018
This nigga you don't have sense at all. You said that as though it was a fact. That was just one family and I'm sure the government would've intervened had they found out. It's like saying in Nigeria you could marry your own sister just because one boy married his own sister.

superhumanist:

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Amberon11: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2018
In Saudi, talking against Allah will definitely get you killed. Why not go there and curse God like you do on NL everyday.
superhumanist:

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your mumu no get limit at all.

https://www.madinamerica.com/2013/12/nonconformity-freethinking-now-considered-mental-illnesses/

Or

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/politics/is-free-thinking-a-mental-illness/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don laugh tire.

So questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed is now a mental illness abi?

No wonder you are getting such news from Madinaamerica and offthegridnews.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don laugh tire.

So questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed is now a mental illness abi?

No wonder you are getting such news from Madinaamerica and offthegridnews.

I am sure you saw where it clearly states

According to the newest edition of the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), it certainly is.

And also where it states

The DSM-IV is the manual used by psychiatrists to diagnose mental illnesses and, with each new edition, there are scores of new mental illnesses.

The websites simply reported the news from an authority which is the DSM-IV.

Go and argue with the Psychiatrists who deemed it fit to confirm it as a mental illness. grin

You should also go on reddit and find out why the atheist there are very angry at this. grin

Maybe you can lend your voice to theirs and argue with the psychiatrists cheesy

cc sciencewatch, sonofthunder, felixomor, emmanystone, budaatum finally freethinking has been declared officially and medically as a mental disorder.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am sure you saw where it clearly states

And also where it states

The websites simply reported the news from an authority which is the DSM-IV.

Go and argue with the Psychiatrists who deemed it fit to confirm it as a mental illness. grin

Show us where DSM-IV made the claim themselves or shut up. A ridiculous blog named Madinaamerica reported thrash. Bring the report from DSM-IV themselves. It should be very easy to do that na.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

Show us where DSM-IV made the claim themselves or shut up. A ridiculous blog named Madinaamerica reported thrash. Bring the report from DSM-IV themselves. It should be very easy to do that na.

Go online and download the manual. It's available online and be healed from your ignorance. grin

Ode DSM-IV is not a person. It is a psychiatry manual for diagnosis. I already said what to look out for when doing through the manual so go ahead and prove me wrong. grin
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Go online and download the manual. It's available online and be healed from your ignorance. grin

I repeat you are a liar and the Madinaamerica nonsense blog owner is also a liar like you are that is why you visited his website to life up his lies.

Show us where DSM-IV themselves declared atheism as a mental illness. It should be very easy. Proof your assertion or remain the liar that you are.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Dalaman, reddit confirms it.

Other atheist websites also confirm it. Such as the below

http://www.thinkatheist.com/m/blogpost?id=1982180%3ABlogPost%3A401649
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

I repeat you are a lair and the Madinaamerica nonsense blog owner is also a liar like you are that is why you visited his website to life up his lies.

Show us where DSM-IV themselves declared atheism as a mental illness. It should be very easy. Proof your assertion or remain the liar that you are.

Calling me a liar does not change that it is on the DSM-IV psychiatrist manual.

The manual is online FREE for you to download and see for yourself. The atheists on reddit are fuming. And you are here calling me a liar. So I suppose the atheist on reddit who are upset with this TRUE information were lied to as well. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.