Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started (693 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community / Boko Haram Never Entered Damasak, Say Residents / Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2018
Evidence showing military collusion or involvement in the killings is noticed in the northeast. It's obvious Federal government colludes with boko haram to kill, abduct and defraud the nation. Federal government has withdrawn army and no report of attack by boko haram has been heard. Who are boko haram and Fulani killers herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by Freetech: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2018
. Have you not heard that a ceasefire was agreed. Instead using BH to loot treasury, this govt said they have been involved in widespread negotiation to end it and the reason why Dapchi girl were returned without ransom.

The same way Buhari ended Maitasini madness in 1984. Too young to remember this i guess

He is also in process to finding lasting solution to herdsmen farmers clash. Then it will be difficult for gej snipers to kill and pdp call it herdsmen killing in the north and middle belt, call them cultists in some parts of South and militants in SS.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by galadima77(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2018
OP, so you're not pleased with such development. Maybe you should relocate to those troubled zones and then wish they attack...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by Jabioro: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
So wanted the kling to continue or what are you trying to insinuate ? Getraout here !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by dustmalik: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Some people hate any inch of progress that this administration attains. The hate in them is just astounding.

4 Likes

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by amidel(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2018
Killing ends; we complain.

Continue killing; we still complain.

op, I know you're trying to preach the involvement of the present administration as regard these terrorist groups... but, it is better that the slaughter won't continue.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

4 Likes

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by nke001: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Have you not heard that Boko haram members are majority of the casts for the season film we are currently watching?

No body to do the bombing...

1 Like

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by eTECTIVe(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2018
Freetech:
. Have you not heard that a ceasefire was agreed. Instead using BH to loot treasury, this govt said they have been involved in widespread negotiation to end it and the reason why Dapchi girl were returned without ransom.

The same way Buhari ended Maitasini madness in 1984. Too young to remember this i guess

He is also in process to finding lasting solution to herdsmen farmers clash. Then it will be difficult for gej snipers to kill and pdp call it herdsmen killing in the north and middle belt, call them cultists in some parts of South and militants in SS.

Oga U Ppl need to stop selling Nigerians lies jus to sell dem ur clueless candidate... Pls tell us exactly how he ended d maitatsine problem. I'm so very sure U have no idea who maitatsine was or what dat crisis was about. Pls tell us... I'm patiently waiting
Do U know who a sniper is becos I can't believe anyone can b dis dumb..

2 Likes

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by GavelSlam: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2018
I see you want them to attack .

The evil live amongst us even here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by fk002: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Major characteristics of a wailer is he wails frequently
Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by magoo10(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2018
I thought lie lie Mohammed and his cohort frauds said boko boys have been defeated .who are the people acting this latest abduction movie?

Lie lie said ceasefire was observed while bringing the girls ,then I ask was ceasefire also declared before abducting the girls? because the military left their check points prior to the abductions.

3 Likes

Re: Have We Noticed Boko Haram Never Attacked since APC Dapchi Drama Started by lonecatt(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Freetech:

I also heard that ceasefire was agreed before the girls were abducted and the army left their positions . is the story to the first part of the movie also true?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Campaign Chief Defects To PDP, Says “I Prefer Returning To Frying Pan” / 1914 - 1960, The Most Prosperous And Peaceful Era Of Oyoruba Civilization / 3 Things To Do When You Hear That PMB Declared To Go For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.