Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko (25088 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor / Call Me Okoro Hausa And See My Red Face, Imo State Governor Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by 5Ebisco: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2018
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has highlighted reasons Senator Ifeanyi Araraume would fail woefully if given the chance to run in the 2019 election as the flag bearer of the ruling party in the state.

Ararume is one of the governorship aspirants of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the state.

The Governor also told Ararume to leave the APC to a fresh party if he has what it takes to win elections.

Okorocha, in a lengthy statement made available to reporters in Owerri by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo on Sunday said that he would not allow Ararume “destroy” the party.

Okorocha claimed that Araraume contributed to the woes of his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) before deserting it.

The statement reads, “He was one of those who called Rochas ‘Alhaji in Government House’ and ‘Okoro Hausa’. The truth is that he won’t be allowed to do to APC what he did to APP, PDP and ACN.

“It is unfortunate that a former Senator of Chief Araraume’s caliber should be telling cheep lies over an issue that is well known to all Nigerians who had followed events in APC right from the outset.

“Senator Araraume has never been a good Party man. A good Party is the one who, when he looses the Primary, would work to support the party and the candidate of the Party. Senator Araraume has never done that. And we won’t allow him to destroy APC like he had done to some other Political Parties.”

“Further explaining how Araraume put a spanner in the progress of PDP, as well as his claim as one of the founders of APC, he said “And he was in Court with Ihedioha until the election was conducted. He only began to relate with APC during the Supplementary election for the governorship.

“So, if Senator Araraume Contested the PDP governorship Primary in 2015, could he have in the circumstance also been one of the founders of APC? The answer is obviously in the negative.

“What we do not do is to allow opponents of the government to benefit from their lies. We shall continue to submerge their lies.

“In case we have forgotten, Senator Araraume was the Pioneer State Chairman of APP. But before the 1999 election, he abandoned the Party following a development that will be a story for another day. The late Evan Enwerem took him to Chief I.D. Nwoga and late Emeka Echeruo who were leaders of the PDP in the State then and secured ticket for him for Okigwe Senatorial zone and that was how he went to the Senate.

“In PDP, in 2007, he fought the sitting governor then, Achike Udenwa, to a standstill, took away the Party structure from Udenwa and emerged the governorship candidate of the PDP. Chief Udenwa decided to tell him that he was a sitting governor and then supported Chief Ikedi Ohakim of PPA, and he won.

“He also fought Chief Ohakim from the same Okigwe zone with him up to the Supreme Court and lost. And in 2011, he left the PDP and became the governorship Candidate of the ACN. In the governorship election proper he came fourth and could not win any of the 27 LGAs in the State.

“By the way, where would Senator Araraume get the votes to win governorship election in the State. Is it Owerri Zone whose people still feel that he is one of the major problems of PDP and Ihedioha or Okigwe Zone where the people of the area still believe that he was the cause of Ohakim’s failed second term bid or Orlu Zone people who see him as the person who never allowed their son, Achike Udenwa to have a peaceful handover.

“Beyond the false claims in the media, let one sit down to imagine the fate of APC in the South-East or in Imo without Rochas Okorocha.”

Okorocha further challenged Araraume to join a fresh party, like he did in 2011, if he claims he has the structure to win elections, to test his popularity.

“If he has what it takes to win an election, let him do what Rochas did in 2011 by picking the ticket of APGA that was not on ground and won and in 2015 when he defiled all odds and joined the merger that gave birth to APC and also won,” Governor Okorocha stated.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/2019-araraume-called-me-okoro-hausa-he.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by bjayx: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol... The statue maker

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by eTECTIVe(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Chaii... D "OkoroAwusa" pain am well well.. But U are OKOROAWUSA naaa considering how far U go to lick d President's a**... Only an "awusa"/Almajiri does dat... Infact it shld b ROACHES ALMAJIJI OKOROAWUSA

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by fk002: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2018
Our politicians should learn to keep their personal issue aside..,......

Okorocha is a great politician i will reserve my vote for him in 2023

But before then PMB all the way, he is our Messiah he will make Nigeria great again

PMB till 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by cyberdurable(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Okorocha claimed that Araraume contributed to the woes of his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) before deserting it.

The statement reads, “He was one of those who called Rochas ‘Alhaji in Government House’ and ‘Okoro Hausa’. The truth is that he won’t be allowed to do to APC what he did to APP, PDP and ACN.

wee yu keep kwayet!!! undecided

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Andrewgame42: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2018
E pain am

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by BlackPantherxXx: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Ararume vs OkoroHausa.....

Na Civil War be that. None of my business

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Sarang(f): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2018
E sure pain am grin cheesy

See my Signature

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by DIKEnaWAR: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Are you not Okoro Hausa? Are you denying the fact that you, Yahaya Bello and El rufai battle yourselves on who will wipe Buhari's butt after he has pooed?

To say APGA was not on ground in Imo state in 2011 is a white lie. Agbaso won Ikedi Ohakim in 2007 but was rigged out by the Obasanjo/Udenwa rigging machine. He had a structure and was working on repeating same feat before he was told to step down for Rochas, who it is believed has money to prosecute the election and is more popular because of his philanthropy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Roach Ass Okoro Awusa, is in panic mode. He has seen the writing on the wall...
Same with rotimi and asiwaju!

#Asslickers

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by anyimontana(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Sorry rochas,it must be a type error,he meant awusa,not hausa.somebody cannot make mistake again?

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Abfinest007(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
anyone associating with a failure is a also a failure .d incompetent of buhari has affected okorocha he now count status as achievement

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Lomprico2: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
But..but........

Na wetin u be naa! embarassed
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by koolgee(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
grin
It's few months to elections now. They won't allow us hear word ooo

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by ONeMAnMOPOL: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Clueless party with dullard leader

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by cyberdurable(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Okoro Hausa? Funny!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2018
come to think of it, is he not Okoro awusa

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Okoroawusa grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Chaii... D "OkoroAwusa" pain am well well
I no sabi why OkoroAwusa dey pain Rochas too much like this LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Ararume goan sidown. U consistent failure sad

Okoroawusa cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Kikikiki @ Okoro Hausa lol. Sai Alhaji Rochas

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by okerekeikpo: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Somebody called you ur real name u r here making noise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by OnyeOGA(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2018
imhotep:

I no sabi why OkoroAwusa dey pain Rochas too much like this LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi
grin
the man no be Igbo man o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
the man no be Igbo man o.
he should sit back and enjoy the fruits of indiscriminate sai babarism cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Blackfire(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2018
See reason....

Imo people sorry.
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by godwinnd: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2018
But ur son in-law is good for governor abi

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by lobell: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2018
LOL...OkoroAwusa

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Soreza(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Everybody day listen to Nnamdi kanu o,Ty danjuma just said Somalia will be a child's play just like nnamdi kanu said,now OKOROHAUSA grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Seajae: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2018
Nigga is scared he gonn lose to Ararume. Both are criminals like all their predecessors. Rochas knows he ain't got no chance to another Guber win in imo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Misfired, Magu Incompetent – NBA, SANs / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React / Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.