Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos (844 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / Help Me Please! I Lost My Int'l Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by RafaelPLANET(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
Please help with useful information that answers these questions:
1. Should I go through an agent?
2. Should I follow the online process?
3. Should I rather go to their office and which one is the best in Lagos? (Ikeja, FESTAC, Ikoyi)
4. Is it better if I go outside Lagos to get it and where could that be?
5. How best can it be done fast without spending outrageously?

Sincere answers would be much appreciated.
Than you.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2018
IKOYI is the best place. Don't just listen to the touts at the gates. Go straight in and tell the officials what you want to do. Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please what documents or information can one go with?
Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by ladycomfort(f): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66168695:
IKOYI is the best place.
Don't just listen to the touts at the gates.
Go straight in and tell the officials what you want to do.
Goodluck.

Please where is there office in ikoyi??
Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
ladycomfort:
Please where is there office in ikoyi??
It's just 3 mins bike (okada) from Obalende.... Take a bike from Obalende, tell them you are going to passport office.
Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
partnerus:
Please what documents or information can one go with?

1. Local Government letter of identification.
2. Birth certificate / age declaration.
3. 2 recent colour passport photographs
4. Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge
5. Parents' letter of consent for minors under 16 years
6. Marriage certificate where applicable
7. Police report incase of lost passport
Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by RafaelPLANET(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66168695:
IKOYI is the best place.
Don't just listen to the touts at the gates.
Go straight in and tell the officials what you want to do.
Goodluck.

Thanks for the info.
Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
RafaelPLANET:

Thanks for the info.
You are always welcome.
Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by RafaelPLANET(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66169980:

4. Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge

Please how do I go about getting #4 done?�
Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
RafaelPLANET:

Please how do I go about getting #4 done?�
Can't answer that at the moment, I'll try to when I'm situated/less busy.

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66169980:

Thanks a billion fold. I am most grateful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Processing Of A Croatian Visa / German Visa For A Language Course / Visa Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.