Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Delay In Processing Of A Croatian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delay In Processing Of A Croatian Visa (845 Views)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / ETX NG- Have You Ever Encountered Delay In Processing Your Transcript? / *** General Croatian VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Processing Of A Croatian Visa by Stephyumeh: 5:02pm On May 11, 2018
Hi everyone, has anyone experienced delays in processing of a Croatian visa. I applied for a Croatian visa since 2nd of April to travel on the 12th of May but till date I've not gotten my visa nor passport back. And no positive response from the embassy or the VFS office in Abuja. Please I need response from the house.
Re: Delay In Processing Of A Croatian Visa by Mohboss(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hi, am in same show as yours... Did they later issue you after the long waiting period?

1 Like

Re: Delay In Processing Of A Croatian Visa by Indigbo: 11:19am On Feb 12
Stephyumeh:
Hi everyone, has anyone experienced delays in processing of a Croatian visa. I applied for a Croatian visa since 2nd of April to travel on the 12th of May but till date I've not gotten my visa nor passport back. And no positive response from the embassy or the VFS office in Abuja. Please I need response from the house.

Did you get visa then?

(1) (Reply)

Visa Interview Experience / Where Do You Like To Go For A Vacation? / List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.