Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) (1047 Views)

58 Anti-corruption Csos, Activists To Buhari: Time To Sack Bawa Is Now / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by tomzee2(f): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
I went for lectures only to come back and see my room like this, they stole my laptop and small 2500 that av been saving for over two weeks cry cry

Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sorry.
What do we do now?!

No security?
No one at home/hostel?
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by fantasticone1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sorry o...
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by tomzee2(f): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
post=66170067:
Sorry.
What do we do now?!

No security?
No one at home/hostel?
seriously no security oh is just a compound and everybody has gone out for lectures... Am just so confuse now
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by benedictnsi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
It's a pity.... But all your Lodge mates should be held at suspects

The rat that eats a bag of fish lives within it

2 Likes

Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by tomzee2(f): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
cry cry cry how I want take start hold those people, u know students everybody go give u ur size
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
tomzee2:
I went for r only to come back and see my room like this, they stole my laptop and small 2500 that av been saving for over two weeks cry cry
Sorry O. My deepest condolences on your loss but Why are you blaming Buhari. Is he the one that stole your laptop. Eyaa! Don't worry. All you have to do is to vote for him for second term and he will return your laptop and N2500 to you.
UP APC UP CHANGE
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by tomzee2(f): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
I didn't blaim buhari.... I was just trying to make a point that we re in hard time
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by Blackfire(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Do this and you will get your things back or know the theif...

Just keep saying thank God they didnt take the main thing.*with a smile on your face*.

Then....
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by tomzee2(f): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Blackfire:
Do this and you will get your things back or know the theif...

Just keep saying thank God they didnt take the main thing.*with a smile on your face*.

Then....
then what?
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by djoe21(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
I went for lectures only to come back and see my room like this, they stole my laptop and small 2500 that av been saving for over two weeks cry cry

Sorry dear
Re: What Thief's Did To Me In This Buhari Time (picz) by djoe21(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sorry dear

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide / Two Shot Dead In Ugep,c’river State During Obam Dance (graphics Photos) / 5 Nigerians Hack Into A Bank, Increase Customer's Balance From N781,000 To N466m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.