Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (37105 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Duchessree(f): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
lol...especially students
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by magzey: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
CHAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by gurunlocker: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Make dem invite NLers MMM investors to the guy funeral make dem come chop "afope"
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by funnynation(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
tuhamworld:
Tosyne2Much a.ka Mr Ten Ten is back!

Chief lefulefu , come welcome our brother grin grin

Hahahahaah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by reesemachh(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
I remember I was just concluding my final year in UNN when I invested in the scheme and although I lost a total of 350k plus while my elder bro lost 700k but it opened my eyes to the world of crypto currency and today I'm better off so thank you Mr Mavrodi and may you rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by MChaze25(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
One of the reasons I resigned from my work place in 2016 was that the temptation became too much!
Everyday it was pressure from my colleagues preaching that I must join coz they knew my take home pay was bigger than theirs.
I was a top target. It was like Zombie madness to me. Everyone in my office was into it.
Its not that I didn't want to join. The 30% ROI looked stupid to me.
Not worth my stress.So i parked my bags and ran away from the Zombies. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by tosyne2much(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
MChaze25:
One of the reasons I resigned from my work place in 2016 was that the temptation became too much!
Everyday it was pressure from my colleagues preaching that I must join coz they knew my take home pay was bigger than theirs.
I was a top target. It was like Zombie madness to me. Everyone in my office was into it.
Its not that I didn't want to join. The 30% ROI looked stupid to me.
Not worth my stress.So i parked my bags and ran away from the Zombies. Lol
Despite the fact that the ROI was small people thought it will turn them to millionaires overnight cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Mutemenot(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
I know of my pretty ex who invested all her NYSC savings . May the soul of MMM and my ex hard earned money rest in Russian snow, Amen

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
anibirelawal:
Hahaha grin grin grin That 10th category of people make me lol. grin
Hahaha cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Hmmm
Lovely write up tongue

But no matter how Mavrodi was a fraudster no one ought to rejoice over his death cheesy . Death is a terrible thing
R.I.P Sir Mavrodi

This guy stole my FTC
Sue him in court or better still, send me 50k airtime to get it back to you grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
For real?shocked..Mavrodi don kpai?shocked...hmmm seems the curses of nigerians actually dey work. And to think dat some pastors actually used the church tithe money to invest on MMMcheesy.. And they will be the same ones preaching to their members dat MMM is a sincheesy. Anyway truth be told,anything ponzi na scam.the format in ponzi is pay the first five ppl who invest to convince the next 80 ppl wey wan invest and if the 80 ppl come invest u will pack all their money and run. Dats d format of ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Guidette(f): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lol, now all of a sudden, nobody is a victim of the infamous MMM.... Issorait! Kontinue....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
tuhamworld:
Tosyne2Much a.ka Mr Ten Ten is back!

Chief lefulefu , come welcome our brother grin grin
hahahaha i always love im ten ten threadscheesy. I remember those MMM days wey some ppl wey carry d tin for head go dey preach and convince u while its so important for u to be a Mavroditecheesy.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahaha i always love im ten ten threadscheesy. I remember those MMM days wey some ppl wey carry d tin for head go dey preach and convince u while its so important for u to be a Mavroditecheesy.
When MMM been crash, that day just be like day rapture don happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Kotodoctor: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Needless strecthing,

Greedy/gullibles, will have done it.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
When MMM been crash, that day just be like day rapture don happen cheesy
i concurcheesy. D day it crashed most of the MMM disciples no really accept the fact at firstcheesy. Many of them actually believed that MMM will be back like the Terminatorcheesy. Dose ones wey dey preach to u about MMM na dose ones first cool down wen it dawned on them dat MMM had finally crashedcheesy. Dem come be like fowl wey dem pour cold water for im bodycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
I never invested in mmm because it didn't make sense to me.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by ikorodureporta: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dis guy too...

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
For real?shocked..Mavrodi don kpai?shocked...hmmm seems the curses of nigerians actually dey work. And to think dat some pastors actually used the church tithe money to invest on MMMcheesy.. And they will be the same ones preaching to their members dat MMM is a sincheesy. Anyway truth be told,anything ponzi na scam.the format in ponzi is pay the first five ppl who invest to convince the next 80 ppl wey wan invest and if the 80 ppl come invest u will pack all their money and run. Dats d format of ponzi scheme.
The charm should have affected chuddy(the Nigerian partner) too, don't you think grin

I personally don't believe he is dead
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by lereinter(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
if someone is >28yrs and fell for the gimmick and fallacy of mmm, then the person cant learn from history

it also means if the person hear that buhari wants to contest again in 12yrs time by campaigning he's a man of integrity the person will still vote for him

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by oluwayoungzi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
naija no dey forget o

even for hell
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
greiboy:
The charm should have affected chuddy(the Nigerian partner) too, don't you think grin

I personally don't believe he is dead
maybe it will be his turn now. Wen karma wan strike it will first hit the boss in crime b4 it hits the subordinatecheesy.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by kinzation(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Euouae:

11. Redeem Church Members

wait...I know this church in Ibadan na..Governor's zonal headquarters
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
i concurcheesy. D day it crashed most of the MMM disciples no really accept the fact at firstcheesy. Many of them actually believed that MMM will be back like the Terminatorcheesy. Dose ones wey dey preach to u about MMM na dose ones first cool down wen it dawned on them dat MMM had finally crashedcheesy. Dem come be like fowl wey dem pour cold water for im bodycheesy.
Hahaha LWKMD you don use laugh kill me ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
maybe it will be his turn now. Wen karma wan strike it will first hit the boss in crime b4 it hits the subordinatecheesy.
Na true yarn sha

So maybe next month cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Divay22(f): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
I practically told myself, if i dare involve myself into this, I'm a greedy fellow..
Anytime i was tempted to join, I'll just tell myself. Hey you're not a greedy fellow so forget it.

Everybody in my hostel was into it..Except i and our gateman grin grin grin
When it crashed, it was like the winds of hunger was blowing heavily ,but of cos i was excluded..
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by kinzation(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
smithsydny:
See this one ..

Nah this one kill am finish
gringringrin Africans are so diabolical especially Nigerians
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
kinzation:
gringringrin Africans are so diabolical especially Nigerians
very very oo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by thanki410(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
And lastly , people like me that just hated that he diedgrin check my signature
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
greiboy:
Na true yarn sha

So maybe next month cheesy
yea probably nxt month we might hear say d guy don go bananascheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
kinzation:
wait...I know this church in Ibadan na..Governor's zonal headquarters
You sef Sabi the church..... Na there I dey attend now, I go confirm wetin been really happen.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by MChaze25(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
Despite the fact that the ROI was small people thought it will turn them to millionaires overnight cheesy

As in ehhhh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy / How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.