Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Never Endorsed Uche Nwosu..he Is A Small Boy... Archbishop Ajv Obinna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Endorsed Uche Nwosu..he Is A Small Boy... Archbishop Ajv Obinna (429 Views)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Endorsed Uche Nwosu..he Is A Small Boy... Archbishop Ajv Obinna by Fayose4Presdent: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
*Archbishop Obinna restates his stands on Okorocha Government*

Archbishop AJV Obinna has once again reaffirmed his statement that the Okorocha led government is a criminal government with no good intentions for the people of Imo State.

In his sermon( homily) during the Palm Sunday Mass celebration at Assumpta Cathedral , the clergyman berated Uche Nwosu for going to Press that he has been endorsed by the Archbishop. He told the congregation of catholic faithfuls that he never and will never adopt " a small boy who does not have experience and a mind of his own."

AJV Obinna opined that Imo People will never accept familiocracy The Catholic Clergy asked the crowd if they will accept a situation whereby a man that has acquired all their lands , made them poor and their means of livelihood destroyed and wants to force his son in law and daughter to continue from where he stopped to continue in 2019, the congregation all erupted in "no , no no".

The Archbishop took a swipe at the insinuation that he changed his stance about endorsement of Uche Nwosu because he donated 3m during the Cathedraticum. He told the congregation that Uche Nwosu does not have the qualities of a governor and can't be one.

1 Like

Re: I Never Endorsed Uche Nwosu..he Is A Small Boy... Archbishop Ajv Obinna by abokibuhari: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin
Re: I Never Endorsed Uche Nwosu..he Is A Small Boy... Archbishop Ajv Obinna by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: I Never Endorsed Uche Nwosu..he Is A Small Boy... Archbishop Ajv Obinna by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
AJV Obinna opined that Imo People will never accept familiocracy The Catholic Clergy asked the crowd if they will accept a situation whereby a man that has acquired all their lands , made them poor and their means of livelihood destroyed and wants to force his son in law and daughter to continue from where he stopped to continue in 2019, the congregation all erupted in "no , no no".

Say no more, although we have it otherwise in some climes...

(1) (Reply)

TCN: Power Transmission Contracts Top List Of Abandoned Infrastructure Projects / Pandemonium As Shiites Take On Police In Abuja / Hon Kazeem Ololade, Councillor Donates Window To Health Care - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.