Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

How To Lose Weight On A Naija Diet?step-by-step Guide To A Healthier Breakfast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight On A Naija Diet?step-by-step Guide To A Healthier Breakfast (382 Views)

My Baby Is 16 Month Old And She Is Not Bearing Weight On Her Legs. / Lose Weight For A Healthier Heart / Smoking Vs Eating Weed: Which Is Healthier? (2) (3) (4)

How To Lose Weight On A Naija Diet?step-by-step Guide To A Healthier Breakfast by qwenu: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
A Step-by-Step Guide Towards A Healthy Nigerian Breakfast

After my first post on counting calories on an African diet, I got some comments from people complaining that they have been trying unsuccessfully to lose weight. You can read that post by clicking here. As a result, I will dedicate a few articles to providing practical information on how to lose weight on a Nigerian diet. However, this is such a detailed topic to cover in one post, and so, I will split them into different parts with the goal of addressing the main meals of the day including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, separately.

Read the full article here

Share with your people.

www.qwenu.com

Narrow Escape-see How A Girl Escape Been Bitten By A Cobra / Firm Up Your Breasts Naturally With This Amazing Breast Care Kit. / Gnld Super Gro Distributor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6