Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos (41511 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by martineverest(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
otoboliser miss Sha since dat saga
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by mrsfavour(f): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
she just changed , I nearly couldn't recognise her.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Turnedaround: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why she nor just send am to apostle jeje,

Wey she come they expose him dish publicly

Nonsense lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Juniorangel(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Every actress just want to show how big her bress is mtchewwww!!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by innocential3032(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
31 and still running afta pastor ? Very controversial being,girls of nowadays only value marriage at their oldage
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by sprints1: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
nice advert her clients will feel the need to patronize her..
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Lorenzop: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
OP, how is this powerful?.....shame on you!.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
All of una wey never marry or still living with your parents,
I will advise you stop viewing cleavages here and bare boobs.

I heard this statement from a friend, " I cant wait to start having legit s.x daily or thrice weekly with the ordained".
It made me think
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by kakale1: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
no fine joo koshi lo
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by wisdomkid: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
What is the need for all these pictures?

People are celebrating birthday pics with friends and family members, she is doing photoshoot here and there.

What's a birthday without cakes and friends and family to celebrate with you..

All these pictures won't bring memories in time coming..

You that knows how to celebrate birthday, calm down nah.
Let her celebrate it her way. Must you criticize celebs?

While dreaming to be one?
#stopthehate
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Anyad231: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thirty one years...abeg u were acting movies more that 19 years so u Wan tell me you were just 12 years old then....hmmmm
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Thewesterner(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
What is the need for all these pictures?

People are celebrating birthday pics with friends and family members, she is doing photoshoot here and there.

What's a birthday without cakes and friends and family to celebrate with you..

All these pictures won't bring memories in time coming..
It's a coded way of "advertising" her products... That has been the new trend

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by shepherd003: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
so a thirty one years old Nigerian Actress has a "POWERFUL" and sexy cleavage.and we can't actualise her power to upgrade our national grid. OK

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by ChiefSweetus: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
carry your kpekus go. Apostle no do again
grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Ugly.

Y r u hiding the baby u had for A.S recently?
The way most of u just say things without realizing how damaging it would be ehn, I just wonder how u people sleep at night with such negative and destructive mindset.
U people will just say anything without proof, if only u are in a civilized nation most of u would have been sued for saying things without proof.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by rafkollinz: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
4TOSUB
NII
JORRRRRRR[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by soliddust2020: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
To Bleep the babe the hungry me, the thought of yansh they make my preek stand.

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by CorleonOfSicily: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thou shalt not make a man of God salivate
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Win95: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Which one is hot cleavage again
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by michelKalib(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
looser
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by stonemasonn: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
carry your kpekus go. Apostle no do again
lol grin, she need to to advertise her market for prospective clients nah....abi tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by babafirst(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Memphis357:
To f**k this babe just dey hungry me anyhow.....
Go and become an Apostle then grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by Kobicove(m): 1:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Why is she displaying Apostle Suleman's 'food' for the whole world to see? undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos by eliysammy: 3:41pm On May 21, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Carrying His Daughter Imade Adeleke In Adorable Photo / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.