Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) (29022 Views)

I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by Curvinus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
midlife crisis
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by merits(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tboss don't worry,if everybody rejects you i will marry you.i love your way provided you will obey me.
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Make una free this babe na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Have you [url]www.joelsblog. com.ng[/url] today? Biko try go visit am! I take Jehovah beg u! U know sey u na boss!! grin .
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
HAVE U VISITED JOELSBLOG.COM.NG TODAY? BIKO I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, TRY CHECK AM SHARP SHARP!! BIKO!
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by newoffer: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
All dis Roman children with a bloody lifestyle. U can see Freeze too.
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
rockcitie:
I always knew she would not end well. All the everyday photo shoot yet her market is still not selling. Private jet owners kő!

Pride & arrogance can never take anyone far. I guess she's learning the hard way.
And how do you know you will end well?
After all you are just an internet troll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
SHANGALORLOR:
I advice Tboss to remain calm and not to rush in responding to all comment on social Media regarding her family issues in order to shame her enemies cos she can't fight them or she ends up making mistakes. she will also have to go reconcile with her dad no matter what in order not to create vacuum for the devil.
They will never reconcile, the old man made a very dumb move which he will live to regret.
It won't matter if he marries ten more wives, he will still be pained that none of his children
sees him as a father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
johnkey:
damn I dislike this lady with everything

Including the ring on her nose like a tamed pig.
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Including the ring on her nose like a tamed pig.

Thank you. This is the most annoying thing about her. I wonder which Nigerian man will wanna marry her with that nose ring.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by chisomnunu: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
lol
Onyinye15:
Like Tboss like Cee C shocked
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by kullozone(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Though I don't like her, but I like the way she gave it to them. Those guys who're always commenting on celebrities' handles are very stuupid. They're shameless and worse than the people they're always criticizing. Bastards smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
I just pity her !

She sound sooo depressed !
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by dickt(m): 12:08am On Mar 28, 2018
I just don't like Tboss. No, I think I hate her.

I hope this is not hate speech, Lai Mohammed
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by paxonel(m): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2018
T boss has done nothing wrong,
I really don't get it, is her father thinks all his children must follow his African culture?

Why all the course?
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This TBoss no get job?

Her job is to be active on social media grin
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2018
girls from poor backgrounds live d fakest of lives
Re: Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2018
TBOSS please go and marry , Menopause no get treatment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Looks Smoking Hot In New Makeover Portraits (photos) / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Angela Okorie And Son Stun In Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.