Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu (29024 Views)

Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Vivien Okafor Weds Emeka Stanley Ibeh (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Yomzzyblog: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

It is no surprise that majority of Nigerian celebrities end up with beautiful wives, and singer Duncan Mighty is no exception.

The singer took to his social media space to shower his wife, Vivien with encomiums, and also seized the opportunity to call her his first endorsement deal.

He wrote;

'My First / forever Endorsement Deal with INESTIMABLE VALUE
I remain forever your Ambassador
No matter how hard i work
under Sun 4 you
Is still not enough 4 you
you did me a favor saying
YES�
YOU NOW MY INSPIRATION
1ST ENDORSEMENT DEAL OF MY CAREER IS �YOU'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/duncan-mighty-pours-encomium-on-pretty-wife-calls-her-1st-endorsement-deal.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Yomzzyblog: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2019
cool cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2019
After a storm comes calm, God keep your union

19 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Love does not get the work done. It overrides intelligence and programmes one for mind control.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Nbote(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2019
And yet he uses her for punching practice abi

16 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Baddiezz(f): 2:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Y'all Don't sleep?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Yomzzyblog: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by tb1991: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2019
lol
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by mutumina007: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Foreign Company To Invest $80m In Ondo Bitumen - Investment
https://www.nairaland.com/4996384/foreign-company-invest-80m-ondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by mozona(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2019
na so
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Publicity stunt, after cheating on her severally with big boobs ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2019
lordvamon:
Awwwwn,

Meanwhile you can log in with your FB to access this Owerri girls runs site, explicit and for 18+ only

www.owerriruns.com

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You dey find who you go hack en Facebook abi

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by 1Poposki1(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Hoodbilonia: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2019
den next week he wud beat her up
one of my niggis know dis niggi
once he takes sk.arizona.etc. he becomes hyper angry.madly angry and very angry. he can beat up anything. he is a woman beater

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Empero22: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Duncan mighty my man i love die, right now ear phone on ear listening on one of your song title (i celebrate).
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by ozento: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2019
mad man

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Burgerlomo: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Baddiezz:
Y'all Don't sleep?

Nope cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by femi4: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
you just have to add that
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by femi4: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Baddiezz:
Y'all Don't sleep?
see petrol talking
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by nextnear(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
at least they are still together and thankful to God, seems to me that your own partner is as faithful as God, sister you can't live a positive life with a negative mind. Just learn.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by perdollar(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
same wife wey him panel beat?
Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Sugarplum777(f): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nonsense duncan might sad

Logged me in one 5 star hotel on November we had fun together but he wanted to destroy my. Tight P*ussy

As if that's how he handles his wife cry

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
nextnear:
at least they are still together and thankful to God, seems to me that your own partner is as faithful as God, sister you can't live a positive life with a negative mind. Just learn.
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu by Topmaike007(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie And Son Stun In Beautiful Photo / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.