Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo (5142 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / PDP Has A Governor In Every Region, APC Does Not / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by iamhorny(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is how Nigeria has been afflicted with the plagues of pharaoh and how karma is visiting every region of Nigeria that supported and participated in the genocide against the Children of God.

North East:

I dont need to write much on this as we all know this is the present theater of destruction, hunger, internal displacement and starvation...

North West:

This is the home region of the hausa fulani. The powerhouse of islamic radicalism.. Despite being in power the most in Nigeria and having some of the most powerful politicians and the richest blackman alive, the Northwest today is the home quaters of mass povery, starvation, illiteracy,mass hunger and begging.

Middle belt:

Despite working with the hausa fulani as a willing tool, to massacre over 2million innocent igbos during the civilwar to remain in Nigeria. Todays the middlebelt is at the receiving end of the hausafulani sweet beat. Their crops are being destroyed, women raped, infants and youth killed, churches burnt and people displaced from their ancestral homes, poverty,hunger and illiteracy is on the rise in the land.Karma is truly a bit..ch

Southsouth..

Though not all SS, but to be specific. The ijaws, ogoni and the mid western south south.
They because of oil and political relevance connived with the hausafulani through ken saro wiwa, and isaac adaka boro, betrayed their close cousins and next door neighbour.. They instigated and supported the abandoned property in old riverstate and also supported all forms of political and economic marginalisation of the igbos,ibibios and efik, after the civil war in reward for political recognition, oil and other selfish intentions....but today, the oil they dont have control over, their land have been taken over by oil spilage, majority of their youths have become docile waiting for handouts from oil coy and government, they have the most corrupt leaders after the North in present Nigeria. The same igbos they instigated abandoned properties against have bought back all those properties and portharcourt is 95% in the hands of igbos once again. While Adaka boro and ken saro wiwa who were hausafulani willing tools were also murdered by the same hausafulani they served.

Southwest:

While Awo in his mind thought the civil war was an opportunity to give his yoruba people and advantage over the igbos, never in his mind would he have imagined that the igbos were going stage a miraculous recovery...he did all for power and hoping he would be president, but ended up committing suicide to avoid execution for treason...benjamin Adekunle came back to regret the war and died a wretched man. In his famous qoute in THE WEEKEND CONCORD in 1996 where he was qouted as saying “While some of us were dying in the battlefield for the restoration of Nigeria as one country,” he said, “some people have their eyes on one particular subject – oil, the live wire of the economy, the new fulcrum or pendulum of power. While we fought for one country, some people have been reaping where they did not sow. They have been reaping from bogus population figures fashioned to suit their selfish purposes”

Today, the once self acclaimed sophisticated region is now hotbed for ritualism, lazy and jobless youths,gambling, scam, failing indicies of all human development index falling behind the SE & SS, poverty, low standards of living, street begging and political thuggery. The southwest is fast loosing it economy to non indigenes..enterprenuership and hardwork is fast dying above all, Lagos has forever been lost with the igbos being the dominant colonisers, the gradual political capturing of lagos is already in progress with igbos producing House of Rep members in lagos....All is One Nigeria.

SouthEast

while the east has her own plagues because of our sins and denial of our God, I will highlight more of their blessing since they were at the receiving end of the genocide and nobody gave them a chance of recovery.

Despite the persecution, hatre, genocide,destruction of their homeland by invaders, the Southeast today is the heart and soul of whatever is remaining of Nigeria.

Of every 10 positive gains, record or achievement Nigeria has,the igbo alone contributes 6 while the rest of Nigeria shares 4..today the igbos have not only recovered, but have expanded rapidly to an unimaginable extent which keep attracting envy from other Nigerians, who are also amazed at the mystery behind the igbo spirit.

From lagos to abuja, to port harcout, to kano to ibadan to minna, to jos to markurdi to benin to calabar and to the whole of west africa, africa and beyound.. All these places arent complete without the igbo footprint. You cannot mention a made in Nigeria without Aba. You cannot mention commerce and Automobile without Nnewi amd Onitsha. You cannot talk about recreation and real estate without Enugu, Owerri and Awka. You cannot talk about agriculture without Afikpo, aguleri, enugu, okigwe and isikwato. The igbos today are the most educated Nigerians, they are the most travelled, most exposed hence most sophisticated Nigerians even without political power. They have the highest standard of living, the least poor people, they most peaceful region, the most energetic and enterprising people in black africa....

Today igbos can be said to be the most progressive Nigerians and the wheel of economic and social development in Nigeria.while the east is on the rise, the regions that partook in the genocide against them are either stagnant, declining, experiencing mass hunger, mass poverty or are in crisis.

As their properties were seized during the civil war, today they have not only bought them back, they have 60% to 75% of all the prime and choice properties in major cities like Abuja and Lagos...these is places have become their inheritance and will forever be. And never again will our properties be stolen from us again without a consequence.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by solutionmi: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
My Fellow Nigerian for how long shall we be hook down with our past. Until we Forgive & try to forget the past, the present & the future shall remains like a child play.

3 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by iamhorny(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Just in the month of March alone....

1) The Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America, has appointed Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu, as full Visiting Professor and Senior Mentoring Scholar of E-Governance and Strategic Government Studies.

https://www.nairaland.com/4388495/southern-university-usa-appoints-ike

2) Obinna Ebirim, the only black at the Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body.

https://www.nairaland.com/4394798/obinna-ebirim-robert-gordon-university

3) SouthEast the safest and most peaceful region in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4392086/violent-deaths-1351-killed-10

4) Chile Eboe Osuji elected president of the international criminal court. ICC

https://www.nairaland.com/4393044/chile-eboe-osuji-elected-president-international

5) Igbos produce the highest number of Doctors in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4392136/these-4-states-produce-highest

6) Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award

https://www.nairaland.com/4386292/esther-eyiuche-uchendu-wins-2018

7) Toni Iwobi elected Italy's first black senator

https://www.nairaland.com/4384123/toni-iwobi-elected-italy-first

cool SouthEast has the least malnutrition and stunted growth...as well as least poverty in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4371559/unicef-south-west-second-highest

Then this one

NneNne Iwuji-Eme Becomes Britain's First Black Female Ambassador by

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/22/first-black-female-high-commissioner-appointed-by-foreign-office-nnenne-iwuji-eme

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by iamhorny(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
solutionmi:
My Fellow Nigerian for how long shall we be hook down with our past. Until we Forgive & try to forget the past, the present & the future shall remains like a child play.

We have forgiven, but shall never forget...not even when our adversaries show no remorse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
it was not only karma but the invictus sprit.
The Igbos saw unspeakable hardship, starvation and death and conquered , in telecoms we have ovia, elegbe(seriously, the man makes money every second) and in every sphere on the economy, worldwide, they are in the armies, the government, in sport, in literry fields. they are blessed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by plessis: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Proudly igbo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by QuotaSystem: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Some people are still waiting for remorse for treating the Biafran infection grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Cooly100: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
solutionmi:

Perhaps if the federal government with the ganging up of the West has united all Nigerians in the spirit of genunine reconcilation after the civil war...it would have healed all the atrocities. But there was nothing of such instead the war had continued after 50 years till now. The eastern Nigeria has the worse federal roads, despite having the smallest land mass. There are no federal prresence in the region, etc, etc,,

"... there is virtually no federal establshment to provide jobs for the teeming youths of the zone.
The only federal presence in the zone are prisons and abandoned grain silos,” Ohaneze

https://www.nairaland.com/4415725/no-federal-industrial-presence-igbo

“Sincerely speaking, the South-East has not had a fair-share since the civil war. Their marginalization is quite obvious. But if the policy of reconstruction, reintegration and reconciliation of Gen.Gowon and the late Gen. Murtala’s administrations had continued, the agitation by the few Igbo for Biafra state would have been a thing of the past..." Balarebe Musa

4 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Cooly100: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Some people are still waiting for remorse for treating the Biafran infection grin

How did you treat Boko Arewa infection...? By offering them millions of dollars and Euros and earmarking $billions to rehabilitation the NE.

How much was used to rehabilitate the SE after the war?

Do you guys have "justice" in your holy book at all?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
When tribalism meets with religion it becomes another thing.
Every region has children of God and it would be wicked on God's part to attack a region because of the mistakes of those who have died which I know very well that God is not like that.

FYI, every region has its own plagues including the east, so stop saying the reasons for the underdevelopment in others is because God is punishing them.

If I may ask, what is responsible for the plagues in the east if God is the one plaguing other regions?

Most times, we attribute our own undoing to God's attack on us which is never so in the first place.
Finally, this writeup is not from God, I can see tribalism, religious extremism, and hate all tied up in the write up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Cooly100: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
kingkakaone:
When tribalism meets with religion it becomes another thing.
Every region has children of God and it would be wicked on God's part to attack a region because of the mistakes of those who have died which I know very well that God is not like that.

FYI, every region has its own plagues including the east, so stop saying the reasons for the underdevelopment in others is because God is punishing them.

If I may ask, what is responsible for the plagues in the east if God is the one plaguing other regions?

Most times, we attribute our own undoing to God's attack on us which is never so in the first place.
Finally, this writeup is not from God, I can tribalism, religious extremism, and hate all tied up in the write up.

May be you are from the moon not to see that Nigeria already practices tribalism and religious extremism.

You might be another JJC..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cooly100:

May be you are from the moon not to see that Nigeria already practices tribalism and religious extremism.

You might be another JJC..
Even if i am from Nigeria seeing the childishness and ignorance of some youths should not make me behave like them.
I am for truth and nothing else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by totit: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
What a thread full of fallacies. undecided

8 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by CAPSLOCKED: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
totit:

....AND ILLITERACY. undecided

8 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by totit: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

....AND ILLITERACY. undecided

You think people just throw words around. What do you even understand by the word ' illiteracy?Stop disturbing my mention with insults I don't have time for kids and brainless argument.

And I repeat, the thread is junk of fallasies, now go and hug transformer if you hate that..

2 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by iamhorny(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
totit:

Ewu, why not counter it. Like as if what is written is not the reality today?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by iamhorny(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by CAPSLOCKED: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
totit:

You think people just throw words around. What do you even understand by the word ' illiteracy?Stop disturbing my mention with insults I don't have time for kids and brainless argument.

And I repeat, the thread is junk of fallasies, AND ILLITERACY. now go and hug transformer if you hate that..

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO LEARN HOW TO READ, AND COMPREHEND.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE THAT YOU GOT THE WRONG MESSAGE.

2 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Bede2u(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
The thing that still baffles me is the complicity of Europe in wat befell igbos.

Christian europe for that matter? Meanwhile moslem egypt declared for nigeria while america remained neutral because of u.k

Then the idea that ussr also joined u.k in the war is still unbelieveable.

Igbos stood no chance.

God is healing us nicely anyway. Thank God

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by totit: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Edited :

Sorry bro I was wrong, I misunderstood you indeed.
My apologies. shocked

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by totit: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
iamhorny:

Ewu, why not counter it. Like as if what is written is not the reality today?

Before I indulge you. Let me corner you ; what is the so called 'written reality of today"

Is it the first lie about ibo being the most intelligent race or the lie about poverty ratio in each region?

Shm

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by totit: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let me embrass and burst your lies like I usually do for fun.

Do provide, Stats or prove to the above, please?

they have 60% to 75% of all the prime and choice properties in major cities like Abuja and Lagos...

grin

Lool

2 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by totit: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
failing indicies of all human development index falling behind the SE & SS, poverty, low standards of living,

Facts, stats to these bogus claim, as usual?

See why I often called you mofos bunch of delusional liars? grin

And don't tell me you made that up or can't find where the stats is in NSB website.

Shmm

2 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by ihitenansa: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
bia,.. igbos have moved on,. no need for all these.

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by totit: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
I am also waiting for this useless screenshot of yours below, facts,i mean. Don't give me the Google shit I want the link to that modafucker claim.

As for the rest, the trolls if I ain't quote you it means you are none entity. Sorry I argue with facts.

We do this in hard way or gentle man way? grin you choose I am game.

Shm

cool

3 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Omofunaab2: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Too many idiots on nairaland nowadays

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is the most stupid thread I've read on nairaland this year. Imagine this loser linking the calamities experienced by Nigerians to a nonexistent curse placed by Igbos. If one should start listing the maladies facing the SE this thread will reach 100 pages. Who gave them the authority to place binding curses? Arrant Nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by deji17: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
No be so o

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by 35824L: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
So what did the Igbos do that made them incur the curse of gully erosion washing away their red mud, unproductive land, and their people running away in millions to these other regions that they say are cursed?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by totit: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I misunderstood your point,message.
My apologies, breh.

Cheers shocked

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by QuotaSystem: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
35824L:
So what did the Igbos do that made them incur the curse of gully erosion washing away their red mud, unproductive land, and their people running away in millions to these other regions that they say are cursed?

Forcing innocent mothers to drink the corpse water of their dead spouses can attract terrible curses on a people.

5 Likes

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by TheKingdom: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
The next curses should be on all the governors and their children for destroying their land and turning it into a militarized camp for Alhaji’s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Decides To Suspend Judge Tanko’s Appointment As NCJ / Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha / Watch How Olusegun Obasanjo Stole The Show At A Party With A Gold Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.