Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (1025 Views)

PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by emmalezdigital: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2018

The Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar visited the governor of rivers state Wike at the Government House today.
The former governor of Ogun state Gbenga Daniel was also in attendance.

see photos below..

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/27/photos-atiku-abubakar-visits-governor-wike-in-rivers-state/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by HungerBAD: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Interesting.

The next election will be very interesting. I know Atiku is reaching across the Aisle to form a coalition with the South,but I will advice him to c concentrate harder on the North, to at least try to divide Buhari's Vote.

The South will vote anything, be that thing a stick,chicken, donkey,tree or even an empty bottle. A lot of people will vote for Atiku in the South, and with some votes captured in the North, it is a home run for him.

My problem with him is that he is too sleek. We know he has his hands in many things in Nigeria,but like Tinubu too,no one has been able to trace anything to him.

Reminds me of that rat that blows air on your toe when eating it, the air they blow is cooler than any Air-conditioner. And they will eat you then disappear before you even know.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by taylor89(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Atiku is no saint

But 10000000000000 times better than that shrubs in asorock

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by Eggcelent(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wike Has Become The Power-broker Whom Everyone In PDP Is Consulting With

Impressive Strategic Move On Part Of The Governor

Hope He Will Use His Position To Better Lot Of Niger Delta People & Beyond

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by doctimonyeka(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Endtime politicians......

Trust any of them at your own peril..
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by sinaj(f): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Election is close nau.

It seems Wike has apollo this one he is wearing sunglass indoor sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by Benjom(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
The only thing I came to see is Atiku's stomach... and I've seen it. Perhaps, pregnant with new ideas that'll move this nation forward cool
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by jared007: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Atiku Abubakar! ...the do-or-die politician with a never ending do-or-die ambition
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by anibirelawal(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Na our OIL money full that Atiku stomach o. shocked
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2018

(1)

After Supporting Morocco’s Admission, Nigeria Is Mulling To Leave Ecowas. / Buhari Impeachment,dino Melaye Imprisonment And Chris Sylva Election / See The Beautiful Scorpion I Found On My Project Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.