Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP (1550 Views)

Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results / Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
March 27, 2018

Press Statement

Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says its apology to Nigerians is the pathway to national healing, renewal of hope and remobilization of the citizenry for the task of rescuing the nation from our current pathetic situation occasioned by the painful misrule of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The PDP said that as a responsible party, committed to the good of Nigerians, it is deeply saddened that our people are suffering because the nation allowed the APC, a movement that has neither structure nor plan, to scheme itself into governance, devastate the country, wreck our once robust economy and plunge our citizens into a situation of hunger, starvation and daily bloodletting.

The party said it is not unmindful of the fact that lessons have been learnt and that Nigerians across board are now looking up to its repositioned and rebranded platform to pull the country from the brinks and return her to the path of true democracy, national cohesion and economic prosperity, which were the hallmarks of PDP’s 16 years.

The PDP, in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, on Tuesday, said while certain mistakes were made in its internal administration prior to the 2015 general election, its new leadership has already smoothened the rough edges to ensure strict adherence to internal democracy and good governance in all processes.

It is imperative to further state that our apology has to do more with the fact that we made certain mistakes that allowed an anti-people movement to take over governance in our country.

Our situation under the APC has become so pathetic that the world is now contemplating on how to help us. Under the APC misrule, the average life span of Nigerians has become abysmally low, purchasing power is eroded, the middle class has been wiped off, security is almost non-existent, all the economic gains of the PDP years have been destroyed, and our nation is now placed on auto-pilot.

It is painful to note that under the nightmarish rule of APC, Nigerians have become so frustrated that they now consider suicide mission and slavery as options.

Therefore, our apology is to ask Nigerians, once again, to put their trust in the rebranded PDP, particularly, as our party is the only platform that is committed to the national agenda of peace, unity, justice and prosperous nation.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nigerians are happy with PDP
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by bjayx: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Save Ur apologies fvcktards.
APC is PDP..no difference

2 Likes

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by ipobarecriminals: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
sad pDP.......... papa deceive pikin. May we not see evil/go back to shoeless, stealing is not CORRUPTION PARTY.TUFIA!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by abokibuhari: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Give us Gombe governor anything aside that man I no they ooo
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by buhariguy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra party did well and they want to rebrand the party that is good.
Idiotic pigs party will not kill us with laugh.
I am still laughing since yesterday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by anibirelawal(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
In One Republic voice.... "Its Too Late to Apologiize"

PDP is a goner for life.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by ipobarecriminals: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
cool grin wink wink smiley sad embarassed undecided sad shocked tonyebarcanista, u Don return to ur scam party?Thought u scale fence to kowa party last year or so..2019 go sweet

3 Likes

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
bjayx:
Save Ur apologies fvcktards.
APC is PDP..no difference
PDP never presided over the killing of Nigerians and supported killers against law abiding citizens
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool grin wink wink smiley sad embarassed undecided sad shocked tonyebarcanista, u Don return to ur scam party?Thought u scale fence to kowa party last year or so..2019 go sweet
Yes, 2019 go sweet
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by buhariguy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP never presided over the killing of Nigerians and supported killers against law abiding citizens
and no Nigerians died since 1986?
No Nigerians travel out for slavery.
Nigeria were so good, and never demand for buhari to come save us from the evil and corruption of PDP.
The Almighty army never run away from boko haram in the era of your ineffectual buffoon.
The security were so tight that PDP never kidnapped and killed oyibo, PDP did not bomb UN building.
PDP never share our foreign reserve, 30tr naira is still missing till tomorrow.
Let me stop here first, because we leave here if we begin to recount what idiotic pigs party did to the very fabric of the foundation of this great nation .

2 Likes

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by ipobarecriminals: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes, 2019 go sweet
make God kip all of us till d day and beyond, Mind u,nor go support the dead party again
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
buhariguy:
and no Nigerians died since 1986?
No Nigerians travel out for slavery.
Was PDP in power in 1986? grin
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
make God kip all of us till d day and beyond, Mind u,nor go support the dead party again
Na PDP sure pass o my guy

1 Like

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by slimghost(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
At least they have the grace and humility to apologize. Apology is hereby accepted!

Give us Donald duke or Dakwambo.
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by highpriestess: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

undecided

I pity you,after running around you still ended up with pdp,you see why we don't take you serious,it's all for the money.
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by highpriestess: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
pdp,it must be a southerner.
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by ipobarecriminals: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin wink cool undecided lipsrsealed angry sad angry angry angry
TonyeBarcanista:

TonyeBarcanista:

the cane/broom we use flogged una in 2015 still dey on rooftop .No time

1 Like

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by ipobarecriminals: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin sad grin grin sad grin sad kiss lipsrsealed wink smiley wink cool grin
highpriestess:

undecided

I pity you,after running around you still ended up with pdp,you see why we don't take you serious,it's all for the money.
grin
highpriestess:

undecided

free tonyebarcanista,where person dey work,nah there E dey chop. Cross carpet is allowed
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by highpriestess: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad grin grin sad grin sad kiss lipsrsealed wink smiley wink cool grin ;Dfree tonyebarcanista,where person dey work,nah there E dey chop. Cross carpet is allowed
that's why we don't take him serious, it's all for the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by buhariguy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Was PDP in power in 1986? grin
is thief ibb not a PDP?
And no killing took place before PDP and during PDP failed era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by QuotaSystem: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Can a leopard change its spots?

Anyway Atiku might just be the right man to lead us till 2027 when Duke will take over. Duke must lead this country now or later.

I still love Buhari till 2023 but Atiku/Dankwambo seems a more strategic decision in the long run.

Sai Atiku/Duke 2019 or Dankwambo/Duke 2019.
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Can a leopard change its spots?

Anyway Atiku might just be the right man to lead us till 2027 when Duke will take over. Duke must lead this country now or later.

I still love Buhari till 2023 but Atiku/Dankwambo seems a more strategic decision in the long run.

Sai Atiku/Duke 2019 or Dankwambo/Duke 2019.
And why do you say this? We both know that neither Atiku nor Dankwambo stand a chance against Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by QuotaSystem: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
And why do you say this? We both know that neither Atiku nor Dankwambo stand a chance against Buhari

Yeah for sure, but given the slim chance that Buhari is not re-elected, Dankwambo/Duke till 2027 wouldn't be a bad strategic choice for Arewa & the rest of the country.

PMB needs to get a grip on this herdsmen issue or he might lose.
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Yeah for sure, but given the slim chance that Buhari is not re-elected, Dankwambo/Duke till 2027 wouldn't be a bad strategic choice for Arewa & the rest of the country.
Yes it is clear that in 2019 a northerner will accede to the presidency, but I'm worried that a PDP candidate might be beholden to some power blocks inimical to the interests of the north

1 Like

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by ipobarecriminals: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
cool grin cool grin
QuotaSystem:

shocked
QuotaSystem:

correct. but I dey observe that dankwambo malam. Hope Duke won't be another otuoke one.
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by Cooly100: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Yes it is clear that inn 2019 a northerner will accede to the presidency, but I'm worried that a PDP candidate might be beholden to some power blocks that are inimical to the interests of the north

What is interest of the north?

..Quota system
..No restructuring
..more oil to the north
..Wasteful spending on search of oil, when you should be diversifying
..Ensuring all service chiefs are muslim from core north
..empowering Fulani herdsmen slaughter
etc
etc

1 Like

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by QuotaSystem: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Yes it is clear that inn 2019 a northerner will accede to the presidency, but I'm worried that a PDP candidate might be beholden to some power blocks that are inimical to the interests of the north

Nah it's never happened, and never will.

PDP's success is hinged on the northern bloc taking back control from Wike et al.

1 Like

Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by QuotaSystem: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool grin cool grin :ocorrect. but I dey observe that dankwambo malam. Hope Duke won't be another otuoke one.

Let's hope not, no leader can possibly be as incompetent as that buffoon. He's a record holder.

Interestingly Duke had his secondary education in the north. FGC Sokoto.
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by reesemachh(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:

so u support the current status quo just because it's a northerner and even despite the hunger and suffering in our country....anyways I know you don't have a job and u contented with the suffering n smiling but it will end soon and ur eyes will clear
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by slimfit1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Don't forget that they are very good at asking for forgiveness and they get to power and become power drunk don't be fooled they have fooled us in the West despite them knowing that we are difficult to be fooled the second time.
Re: Why We Apologized To Nigerians, Says PDP by slimfit1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Duke ke please show us what Duke did in his state for 8 years please I can wait even osun state governor has more impact that him. If any oil state former governor come up again i go boost into anger. If a state governor with huge finance oil resources could not show us something tangible surely he can't make an impact in Nigeria. Becoming a president is not about paying salaries anymore.

If you give me Edo alone the amount of economic activities that would be going on alone will surprise you in just 4 years. We have the ability to change things but we fail to understand that this government coming in are only thinking of power and their pocket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Buhari Over Alleged Plot By IGP To Implicate Him / Biafra Sit-at-home Football Match Protest Live At Upper Iweka Axis / VAR: Another First From Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.