Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians (1752 Views)

Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians / Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates / “don’t Vote Buhari Out” – Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by deji17: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Don’t vote Buhari out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn family charges Nigerians

ON MARCH 27, 2018

Martin Luther King Jr’s nephew, Isaac newton-Farris Jnr, has enjoined Nigerians to unite and join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari to complete the work he begun in setting Nigeria on the right path and building a country every Nigerian would be proud of. Farris made the call in an interview with newsmen in Abuja after a get together in honour of the visiting Luther family who are in Nigeria.

The luncheon was organised by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Mrs Abike Dabiri- Erewa to mark the first Black History Month in Nigeria. President Muhammadu Buhari receives a plague from Ambassador Erika Bennett and other members of African-American Human Activist Late Martin Luther Jnr during the conferment of The First Black History Month National Black Excellence and Exceptional African Leadership Award 2018 at the Council Chambers in Abuja. “My advice to Nigeria is this., I know that a lot of Nigerians feel a little displeasure with President Buhari moving too slow on some of his reforms. “I will counsel Nigerians to say give this man the time he needs to do the job that he is doing.

He is one of the most legitimate leaders that the continent has produced. “And he would if you all just stick to him I assure you he is going to make Nigeria a better place,” he said. He said that though it was not easy to say as a visitor but Nigerian would benefit if they supported him to complete his work According to him, I know for instance what your citizens will say to me, he will identify the corruption but won’t do anything, he says until investigation is done. But that is the proper way to do that. “You know fortunately he is an honest man but if he would say traditional just decide in his mind what is corrupt and not corrupt and just taking action without a process what will happen with the next guy that comes who might not be as honest as he is. “So you need a process. So it is not about the person or personality but it is about the fact. “So

I will just counsel Nigerians, I know, I am a visitor it is really not my business but be careful before you vote this man out of office,” he said. The Most oldest person in the Luther family, Dr Naomi King, earlier called on Nigerians to rise up to their responsibility and vote for the candidate of their choice “I want you to take the responsibility and vote when the time comes for the candidate of your choice because you have a voice and your vote is your voice. “Remember that if you love God, you love your neighbour and have in mind what the almighty God has done He will give you the desire of your heart,” she said.

Also speaking, Dabiri- Erewa , said the Luther family was in Nigeria to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the death of Martin Luther King jnr “As they celebrate the 50th anniversary in Nigeria which is the first of its kind, we want Africans in the diaspora and Africa to work together for the development of the continent. “So it is a major step forward, it is our desire to work with our sisters and brothers of African descent to move the continent forward,” she said Dabiri-Erewa said that their coming to celebrate in Nigeria showed their belief in the country and the leadership quality in Nigeria According to her, the visitors appreciated what Buhari was doing especially in tackling corruption. NAN

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/dont-vote-buhari-martin-luther-kings-jrn-family-charges-nigerians/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by bjayx: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
God punish U

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
God punish Martin Luther Jnr Family and estate for this nonsense ..God punish them ..what nonsense ..If they dontbhave time Thunder will Faya them join ....useless greedy decendants...so because they have come to collect coins from Buhari in their personal greed we should vote for him again ...God Punish them there

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by izzou(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin

So because he recognized you guys, and gave you one irrelevant plaque, we no go hear word Abi? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by naijaking1: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Farris is a parasite. Did you see his video with Trump?
Going about collecting money from bad leaders is not the best way to preserve the MLK legacy.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by KennedicalEnergy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
We won't vote him out. We will vote him outside.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by buhariguy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will insult Martin Luther Jr in his grave,

They just finish work

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Uyiii: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
I have a dream, that one day buhari will be whipped and pursued back to daura.

p.s: the Farris guy kept on insisting he's a visitor and the choice of nigerians is not his business, but still bluntly refused to stfuundecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Papanwamaikpe: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari don service this one dry pussy with the help of burutashi hence her unreasonable comment. See careless talk ooh!
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by mekaboy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Take him to rule America and see what America becomes in 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by neonly: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Give them dis

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Clerverly: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
5% who only yesterday wanted Nigeria destroyed don't even have the numbers to come close.. They can only ventilate and rant on Social media with their useless "Likes"...

The "Likes" didn't save Jonathan

The "Likes" didn't save Nnamdi Cownu-their urine provider...

There are frustrated noisemkers..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Treasure17(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
They are not serious. Buhari's fate is in our hands come 2019. Their advice is of no use to us.
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by deji17: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will insult Martin Luther Jr in his grave

You know them too well. They don't disappoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by DuruCrusher(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
They are all mad..... They will join him on his trip to Daura....

Let them not come and dream here oh.. Nonsense
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by tashashiel(f): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
i will vote for Buhari only if you can relocate your family to naija
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is the best advice Ive heard all year. The King family should not worry, Nigerians are set to reelect Buhari for another term come February 2019. Wailers can wail till eternity

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is a big disgrace to the name "Martin Luther". Upon all the noise people are making both in the internet and everywhere this one still deemed it fit to make such a statement.

BTW which good work did Buhari start?
Maybe they didn't hear of the wrong economic policies, boko haram and government hide and seek games, herdsmen killings, judiciary intimidation, LIES, etc.

This one is trying to destroy the reputation of the only icon in that family.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
This is the best advice Ive heard all year. The King family should not worry, Nigerians are set to reelect Buhari for another term come February 2019. Wailers can wail till eternity
Must everything be about politics to u?
Buhari cannot control his cabinet and most of them are out there destroying the nation and u are here calling people wailers.

Please enlighten me on the things that this government are doing to move Nigeria forward.
Thanks.

Jonathan was a bad choice but Buhari is making him look like a saint.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by powerkey: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
so Americans have joined the headsmen?
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by thanki410(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
PLS , I see a tomorrow has ended o.
we will not only send him away , but also move him to Daura...
Are you getting me grin
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Sirjamo: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
God punish Martin Luther Jnr Family and estate for this nonsense ..God punish them ..what nonsense ..If they dontbhave time Thunder will Faya them join ....useless greedy decendants...so because they have come to collect coins from Buhari in their personal greed we should vote for him again ...God Punish them there
God punish Bill Gate
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by deji17: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
God punish Bill Gate

Haba bro, wetin Bill Gate do you nau?
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
APC party and her zombie supporters are becoming more foolish as the days go buy undecided..

If you people like hire aliens from Planet Mars to 'implore' Nigerians who are sick of you'all bull***t governance...your buhari will be history as Nigeria's President next year.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by tolufase: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let them relocate to Nigeria and face what we are facing. Crap!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Festy4u(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
mekaboy:
Take him to rule America and see what America becomes in 1 year.

America will become Somalia in one year! grin
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
this is not Martin Luther king offspring. a bastard I must say!
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Ratello: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy Martin Luther ko Lex Luger ni
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by futurism: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
deji17:
Don’t vote Buhari out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn family charges Nigerians

ON MARCH 27, 2018

Martin Luther King Jr’s nephew, Isaac newton-Farris Jnr, has enjoined Nigerians to unite and join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari to complete the work he begun in setting Nigeria on the right path and building a country every Nigerian would be proud of. Farris made the call in an interview with newsmen in Abuja after a get together in honour of the visiting Luther family who are in Nigeria.

The luncheon was organised by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Mrs Abike Dabiri- Erewa to mark the first Black History Month in Nigeria. President Muhammadu Buhari receives a plague from Ambassador Erika Bennett and other members of African-American Human Activist Late Martin Luther Jnr during the conferment of The First Black History Month National Black Excellence and Exceptional African Leadership Award 2018 at the Council Chambers in Abuja. “My advice to Nigeria is this., I know that a lot of Nigerians feel a little displeasure with President Buhari moving too slow on some of his reforms. “I will counsel Nigerians to say give this man the time he needs to do the job that he is doing.

He is one of the most legitimate leaders that the continent has produced. “And he would if you all just stick to him I assure you he is going to make Nigeria a better place,” he said. He said that though it was not easy to say as a visitor but Nigerian would benefit if they supported him to complete his work According to him, I know for instance what your citizens will say to me, he will identify the corruption but won’t do anything, he says until investigation is done. But that is the proper way to do that. “You know fortunately he is an honest man but if he would say traditional just decide in his mind what is corrupt and not corrupt and just taking action without a process what will happen with the next guy that comes who might not be as honest as he is. “So you need a process. So it is not about the person or personality but it is about the fact. “So

I will just counsel Nigerians, I know, I am a visitor it is really not my business but be careful before you vote this man out of office,” he said. The Most oldest person in the Luther family, Dr Naomi King, earlier called on Nigerians to rise up to their responsibility and vote for the candidate of their choice “I want you to take the responsibility and vote when the time comes for the candidate of your choice because you have a voice and your vote is your voice. “Remember that if you love God, you love your neighbour and have in mind what the almighty God has done He will give you the desire of your heart,” she said.

Also speaking, Dabiri- Erewa , said the Luther family was in Nigeria to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the death of Martin Luther King jnr “As they celebrate the 50th anniversary in Nigeria which is the first of its kind, we want Africans in the diaspora and Africa to work together for the development of the continent. “So it is a major step forward, it is our desire to work with our sisters and brothers of African descent to move the continent forward,” she said Dabiri-Erewa said that their coming to celebrate in Nigeria showed their belief in the country and the leadership quality in Nigeria According to her, the visitors appreciated what Buhari was doing especially in tackling corruption. NAN

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/dont-vote-buhari-martin-luther-kings-jrn-family-charges-nigerians/
So they had to bring these ones on hire purchase to come and fool us. They are a disgrace to everything Martin Luther King Jr stood for! Spits!

Martin Luther King Jr fought for the emancipation and discrimination of blacks in the US but these ones are saying we should remain in our shackles... Nonsense!
Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari want to kiss the woman or what

I hope the Martin Luther King Jnr. family will move to Nigeria permanently

mtcheeeeeeeew

deji17:

“I will counsel Nigerians to say give this man the time he needs to do the job that he is doing.

Give him time to complete his ethnic cleansing abi?

una try!

The one wey animal swallow our money don do!

He should step down if he have any shame not waiting for us to vote him out in 2019!

Come 2019, Daura is too sure!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by NaWetinDey(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Every idiot sees Nigeria as a goldmine with foolish, dead bodies scattered about. When you take your cut, you praise the powers that be. It only takes a man who has nothing to lose - really - to be different in the tight way.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote Buhari Out, Martin Luther King’s Jrn Family Charges Nigerians by BornAgainMay: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari till 2023, no be now wey my visa don dey sure na e afonja wan vote em out

MLK family, nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi State SSG, Prof Ben Odoh Resigns (photos) / PMB Wins Business Day's Poll About 2019 Election / BREAKING: 1,000 Security Men Holding Fayose Hostage, Mobile Lines Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.