Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online (33442 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by heendrix(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Dandanlowo:
grin guy.. U get bomb o
and what so funny about what he said undecided

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by ibnchokomah(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2018
That video is so cool. The lyrics are on point. His dressing though weird I think is cool. Brymo is so underrated. His songs make up 70 percent of my 9ja song lost and yes I don't listen to the likes of davido and wizkid

5 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by kstyle2(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Still remains the most talented Nigerian artiste

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by olusledge: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2018
If it was Kanye west na fashion but it's brymo it's madness. tuck in your hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by olusledge: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2018
lastempero:
When lyrics and beats have finished in ur career then u have to augment with weird costumes.
lyrics finish from brymo mouth..abeg just call a better song writer than brymo in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by NaWetinDey(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Animal . Trying to be different at the expense of his Sanity

Haha
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Elnino4ladies: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Man Utd should sign him.
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by thunderbabs: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Ayam not xstanding... Who be dz one video director na? E nid slap togeda wit brymo himsef shocked
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by ultimateyankee: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
cool
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by lastempero: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
olusledge:

lyrics finish from brymo mouth..abeg just call a better song writer than brymo in Nigeria

Iam the number one song writer in 9ja for now but iam hiding my talent and tell brymo ur guy we are not in kubuku land.
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by sosidauto(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Haba is it not Brymo that guy that chorused iceprince OLEKU tell me something wey I no fit do...that guy can actually do any thing watch and see very soon he will sleep with a brown Goat grin
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by sanpipita(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2018
I'm sure if brymo was a foreign artiste people won't be condemning him like this

2 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by JMOB(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Weed o!
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now I see why Audu Maikori never got along with this S.O.B.
what do you know about music and showbiz?

You didn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Naviystiles(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan.. Wonders shall neva end in Nigeria music industry

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by marvin906(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2018
at first when i saw the pic i thought he was crazy
buh when i listened to heya
brymo your a masterpiece in disguise

4 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by maasoap(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Brymo is actually talented and creative..

Nigerians are use to pom pom music, so they don't recognize greatness and creativity when they see it.[/b]
CAPSLOCKED:

HELP ME TELL THEM.
IT'S CALLED "COSTUME" FOR A REASON. grin
Creativity and "costume". Well, I see unclothedness.
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by gbemoh: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Brymo is one of the best artistes with major lyrical content and always mind blowing messages.

Sad thing is this appeals to only a few, majority want that catchy slang and noise we have been gifted with thanks to our 'superstars'.

Good music these days in nigeria is so rare, even toddlers are hooked on the usual trash.

7 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by livinbygrace: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The man you are calling an animal is so rich that he can buy you a functional brain.

Rich ko richard ni.Most of these guys are just overrated ,living fake life.Him papa still dey do carpenter work for OKOKOMAIKO
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by idu1(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
How person go take reason this kind thing?
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by Bimpe29: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Another abami eda is loading.
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by maasoap(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
sanpipita:
I'm sure if brymo was a foreign artiste people won't be condemning him like this
Show us male foreign artiste in just G string. Like they said: G is the keyword.
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by ibnchokomah(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2018
lastempero:
When lyrics and beats have evaporated in ur career then u have to augment with weird costumes.
C'mon dude!! Tell me a better lyricist in Nigeria. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by hadura29(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Brymo is actually talented and creative..

Nigerians are use to pom pom music, so they don't recognize greatness and creativity when they see it.

My brother I am currently listening to Oso right now on the move...that guy Dey him own league... pom pom don block so many people reasoning to the extent that they don't recognise creativity and good music anymore..

If na Chris Brown etc do this kind thing, I can only imagine the number of praise singers that would be yelling *lovely*...

Hypocrites plenty for we country..

6 Likes

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by nonye6194: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2018
One of the rare real talents we have our music industry.
He's always drawn attention in the past, no surprises.

clitoris album
preek no get shoulder track name.

Listen to the music, leave the artiste to his/her madness. -Elton John

1 Like

Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by AreaFada2: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2018
Na G-string in a minor.

Una nor sabi piano keys. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by sobastical: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
How can you make money when you can't start a sentence with capital letter?

I suggest you should enroll for upcoming jss 1 exam..

There are some rich folks out there that can't make a writing... It's all about the brain
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by sobastical: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2018
lastempero:
When lyrics and beats have evaporated in ur career then u have to augment with weird costumes.

Word!

I just think the guy is so frustrated and only trying to see a way to revive his career.
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by sanpipita(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2018
maasoap:

Show us male foreign artiste in just G string. Like they said: G is the keyword.

Said if, foreign artistes do worse but people will tag it crazy and trending, a local artiste does it he gets mocked for it.
Re: Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online by lastempero: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2018
sobastical:

Word!

I just think the guy is so frustrated and only trying to see a way to revive his career.

Creativity comes to mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace / Omalicha Elom: I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven / Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.