Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison (5384 Views)

Health Expert Warns: Any Food Eaten After 8pm Is Poison / Doctors To Treat Deafness With Snake Poison / Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by femi4: 4:16pm On May 05, 2010
A particular cat has been disturbing and moving around my compound of late.I need to kill it on time
Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by agathamari(f): 6:10pm On May 05, 2010
why would you want to kill the cat? he is eating all the rats and mice and helping to keep away the snakes. put down some moth balls, it will scare him away

1 Like

Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by MCLOVIN: 10:32pm On May 05, 2010
The cat is in your compound because you have rats, killing it will only lead to an exponential increase in rats.
But if you really want it dead, try mixing crushed chloramphenicol tablets with some sardines.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by dominique(f): 10:47pm On May 05, 2010
is it clawing, biting or spitting on you and/or the other inhabitants of the compound?
is it making loud obnoxious noises in the middle of the night?
is it stealing bits of food from your home?
is it desecrating your compound with feaces?

if no then

[size=48pt]why do you want to kill a poor defenseless animal angry
[/size]

how can people be so cruel cry
Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by femi4: 11:14pm On May 05, 2010
@MCLOVIN, thanks so much.I will try the use of chloramphenicol and sardine. I can always control my compound rats with indocid. @dominique, I once saw the cat on my staircase and I don't think I can wait for it to get to my sitting room or kitchen before acting.
Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by Romeo4real(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2010
Is it your cat? Even if it is, why you want to kill an animal, that has done you no harm, simply because you saw it on your staircase?
Did it open the door to your house by itself? Is this madness, or what?
Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by tupix(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2010
@ poster

Remember Almighty God is watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by ajila03(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2010
Live and let live.
Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by mafolayomi(f): 3:31pm On May 21, 2010
lolllll. wahala grin grin grin
Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2010
lol

when the cat's away,the mice shall play
Re: I Really Need An Effective Cat Poison by SLIGHT(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2010
If its disturbin try to trap it and give it a beating it wil neva 4get, release it, it wnt cm again. when next it sees u it wil take a u turn. I dislike cats; de r spooky lols

(1) (Reply)

How I Discovered COVID 19 Is A Scam In Nigeria. / Get rid of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery: RAIN SOUL / GNLD NEOLIFE Supplements For Cancer Preventions And Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.