Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses (6075 Views)

Help Suggest A Suitable Name For A Travel Agency! / Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fee / I Need Low Tuition Schools In Uk(3000 Pounds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by Utali(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2010
My 26 year old, Cousin has his Waec and Neco and has been writing JAMB to no avail and his parents are looking to sponsor him abroad.
Looking at $3000 Tuition on the average per session.

He is a Arts Inclined and made ^ B's in Government, English, Literature In English, Commerce, Igbo and Biology.
He wants to study in any European country that lectures in English, Low cost tuition max $3000.
Also suggest documents he will need and courses he could adapt to easily checking his academic background.

I would be most grateful for your answers
God bless Yall!
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by Utali(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2010
Forgot to add that The parents account statement is around 3 Million to 4 Million naira
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by suxes2005(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2010
@utali

I fink the best for your cousin is to study in
Germany. I fink dia are schools like 600Euro
Per Sem, Finland and Belgium inclusive!

SHALOM
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by Utali(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2010
@ Suxes
Thanks
Will never ever advise him to go to Germany
I am thinking Finland or Belguim

Do they lecture undergraduates in English?
Also will the accept Waec or Neco for entry into a University?
'Give me directions so i can get back to them

Thanks a lot
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by suxes2005(m): 3:20am On May 08, 2010
@Utali

Sorry for the late reply

Anyways, I fink some of them do give
lectures in English and they should accept
WAEC or NECO, if u r not admitted to the 1st
yr den u wud b given a foundation course and
maybe u can also learn the language

www.braintrack.com will be a good
starting point to see schools

SHALOM
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by wip4: 10:08am On May 08, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm just cheking b4 writing but i would have appreciated it if that cousin required such info himself /herself cos he or she might hav more pending tings to know. 85% pple on NL always ask for thier friend,cousin,father and mother hmmmmmm, GOd dey sha.

i will suggest Belgium cos of its location and many other stuffs ,fees for governemnet skools is 500euros and you can find enuf skools in both Ghent and atwerp that instruct undergrad in english NECO and WAEC are acceptable. also leuven have enuf english undergrad. google out things Braintrack might not really help but u can chek this study in Flanders for more. the procedure is a bit hard but when your cousin follow up stand better chance.
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by bbwollex(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2010
@the poster
i will advise u to help ur cousin apply to ukraine,it's cheap and affordable, Now alots of Nigerians are really applying into ukraine edu now.even some one i know just applied for the ukraine admi, u can help ur cousin apply so that he/she can meet along with some naija going to studying in ukraine.
fees is as cheap as $1760-$2000 per annum
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by Utali(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2010
@ bbwolex
Ukraine is so close to Russia and is a Racist hotspot, i wouldn't advise him to study in such a hostile country

@ wip4
Thanks, i will appreciate if you give me more information like specific schools with Nigerian students

@ Suxes
I will check them out thanks. I will appreciate more directions and guidance.

God bless you all
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by suxes2005(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2010
@Utali:

D only remaining direction is to search the schools
on google. Check their site and lets know if you
have more Q

SHALOM
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by tunapa4dem: 7:30pm On May 08, 2010
@wip, guday bro and everybody in nl, pls i just want to ask it is possible to see college in ireland with the tuition fees range from 3000 euro. i am thinking of business course. i had apply to european college in southern cyprus and they gave me admission letter, they told me i must pay 3200 euro for first semester. but this is not issue the issue is that i must hold 2000 euro at the port of entry, this is my porblem now that is where i am looking for another university in ireland.
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by wip4: 7:41pm On May 08, 2010
@tunapa4dem,

first the South cyprus imigration rules states minimum of 1600euros to show cash at point of entry which is larnaka. which one is european college? i dont know that skool or u meant European university of cyprus? if your ans is yes i dont tink wit ur financial level it okay for you cos EUc is one of the most exepnsiv uni in SC but if u can afford that , EUC is a very good skool and fully equipped and beautiful.

i have not bin to IRELAND b4 so i might not able to speak much about such low fees skool but i do know that iRELANd also have imigration rules for intl students , that you must deposit certain amount of money into the skool acount b4 u go for your visa i tink around 6000euros and if your skool fees is lower , the remainin will be for ur oda expenses.
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by tunapa4dem: 7:54pm On May 08, 2010
@wip, thanks bro, yes is european university in cyprus. but bro do you know another university in southern cyprus which thier tuiton is bit low to the european university, can you advise me to go to southern cyprus with the hope of geting job within a mouth. i am just seeking an advise.
Re: Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses by wip4: 8:41pm On May 08, 2010
@tunapa4dem,

All skools in SC requires you to pay 3200euros minimum fees to the skool befor your documents are being sent to ministry for approval, American college seems cheaper if you pay for one year there is 50% discount on second semester fee which makes the fees for 1yr 4350euros instead of 6400euros. but EUC do not offer such.

SC is cool but even u are travellin to London or US i cant say you will get a job within one month cos the jobs are not own bt my parents or me. One thing you nid to know is that most of these european countries major probs is lang barrier so many a times if u cant speak the lang you might find it difficult to get a job. In SC most pple speak GREEK and most easy available jobs around might require u to speak some greek lang which i dont know if u can. Also in SC they hav rules that allows you to seek for emplyment after 6months you registerd at ur skool although some naija and oda pple dont obey dis rule. another thing is that the sure banker job in SC is hotel and tourism dept cos SC is a tourist zone, so hotle jobs plenty expecially durin summer.

(1) (Reply)

Mexico Visa From Nigeria / Travel/ Volunteer Events / Would you want to leave Nigeria and why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.