Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. (6162 Views)

Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London / Uk Settlement Visa Info / Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by mbm: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2012
Please, I submitted my application for visa renewal since 3/3/2012 and up till now, the status is still "Your application has been forwarded to British High Commission.". I don't know what this means.
Any help, please?
Thanks
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2012
mbm:

Please, I submitted my application for visa renewal since 3/3/2012 and up till now, the status is still "Your application has been forwarded to British High Commission.". I don't know what this means.
Any help, please?
Thanks

. . .but you claimed to have renewed the same visa here last month ? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=866199.msg10151337#msg10151337
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by imperiouxx(m): 2:50am On Mar 09, 2012
justwise:

. . .but you claimed to have renewed the same visa here last month ? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=866199.msg10151337#msg10151337

Haba! JW, na wetin dey talk inside radio you just dig out grin I guess he submitted another one after that of February. . . . .lol grin
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by mbm: 7:15am On Mar 09, 2012
You are absolutely right. I renewed my visa for tourism in February. And my heart desired place is Canada due to numerous opportunities there.
Last year, I traveled to UK and stayed for only six days in London. People blamed me thats it was a waste of money and that I should have done an IT program that should have helped secure a better job. Personally, I taught that I could do a few days program with tourist visa but I was made to understand that I would require a different visa. I cancelled my reservation and applied for another visa last week Friday, but surprising there is a delay in the process and I am worried. Thats the situation of thing now.
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by justwise(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2012
mbm:

You are absolutely right. I renewed my visa for tourism in February. And my heart desired place is Canada due to numerous opportunities there.
Last year, I traveled to UK and stayed for only six days in London. People blamed me thats it was a waste of money and that I should have done an IT program that should have helped secure a better job. Personally, I taught that I could do a few days program with tourist visa but I was made to understand that I would require a different visa. I cancelled my reservation and applied for another visa last week Friday, but surprising there is a delay in the process and I am worried. Thats the situation of thing now.

What type of visa ?
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by mbm: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2012
I explained to them that I needed a form for short training and they gave me one which I filled. But what is bothering me is that the status has stayed too long in your visa application has been forwarded to British High commission. Is it a normal process?
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by justwise(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2012
mbm:

I explained to them that I needed a form for short training and they gave me one which I filled. But what is bothering me is that the status has stayed too long in your visa application has been forwarded to British High commission. Is it a normal process?

Yes its, but were you given an offer letter by any school in the UK? Paid nay school fees or training cost?
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by mbm: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2012
Yes, but not full payment. But is the delay normal? I really want to travel on 26th March
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by canadianlove(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2012
Just wise..pls how much is 2yrs uk visa renewal
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by canadianlove(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2012
andd 6 months tooo...I intend to apply for 6 months and my friend wants to renew for 2 yrs too..thanks ..
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by justwise(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2012
canadian_love: Just wise..pls how much is 2yrs uk visa renewal

Visit British embassy's website, all that info is there
Re: Your Application Has Been Forwarded To British High Commission. by canadianlove(m): 3:49am On Apr 05, 2012
@ mbm...have u gotten your visa We are still waitiing for ours grin...am still tracking ..i hope we get a reply soon. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland / Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa / gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.