Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers (13314 Views)

Unlawful Arrest: Deji Adeyanju Sue's IGP As Senate Orders Investigation / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by edunwablog: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Senator Melaye threatens to sue IGP over the disappearance of his accusers from detention

Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, has threatened to sue the Inspector-General of police, Ibrahim kpotun Idris for criminal trump-up allegation, undue harassment and intimidation over the allegation of conspiracy and illegal possession of fire arms preferred against him.

He declared on the floor of the upper chamber on Wednesday that the two criminal suspects who doubled as his accusers have escaped from detention.

This development was sequel to an adopted order 43 raised by the embattled senator.
In his explanation, Melaye said he was told this morning by his loyalists that there was an incident of jail break in Kogi state. And that the two suspects standing trial who had accused him of giving N430,000 to them and further equipped them with illegal fire arms have escaped from detention.
The lawmaker pointedly accused the police of masterminding the jail break to enable the suspects to escape. He said it was a panicky measure by the police following the panel constituted by the senate and the intervention of the international community in the matter.
It would be recalled that Melaye was due for arraignment today before the Federal High Court, Lokoja, capital of the state. He said the Force Public Relations Officer, FPRO, Jimoh Moshood of the Police Force Headquarters, Abuja had threatened that the police would declare Melaye wanted if he fails to appear before the court today being March 28.

However, in the absence of the suspects in court, police was said to have asked that a warrant of arrest be granted against Melaye.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/03/senator-melaye-threatens-to-sue-igp.html

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by HungerBAD: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Not my favourite politician.

But he has a point.

But it could have also been him, as I put nothing pass this man.If really those were his hired goons,then it is of course convenient they disappear.

The Police have a long history of arranging fake suspects,and if those goons are theirs, it will be wise they disappear before a competent lawyer tear their accusations to shreds.

21 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by ebujany(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Game of thrones

the fake thugs, fake police, fake arrest, fake jail break ...comedy state

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
sue them ....go ahead
Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Daviddson(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
I thought they said the man has escaped Nigeria. How come he spoke from the Chambers today?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by yarimo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mumu DINO MELAYE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by ican2020: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
He is better that you

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by yarimo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
ican2020:

He is better that you
you are always on imagination mode grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by kimjongJezebel: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Daviddson:
I thought they said the man has escaped Nigeria. How come he spoke from the Chambers today?

Any news from APC, Police, Army, INEC and some of these govt agencies and parastatals since the current government came onboard are mostly fake.

I don't believe anything the Buhari regime says any longer

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Annie939(f): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
good step , IGP and yahaya bello should provide the criminals within 24hours

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Ratello: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
No nation on earth can move forward, experience prosperity under this useless government of APC that prefers to fight its members, witch hunt oppositions and lie to the citizens with impunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Gullah: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Una drama for kogi don too much sef. Na wa o. E no dey possible make dem merge that state with kwara state ni? Make saraki loyal all this small small boys wey dey disturb the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by suyamasta(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
I d provoke walahi see how dem d use us play kalo kalo i have lost hope in the IGP he is clearly partisan! Dem think say we no get sense ooo!

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by talk2archy: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
maleye...mmm

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Go Dino cheesy

Bello thought he's mad but he didn't know that Dino has been the poster child of kolomental people since 1800 grin

Kogi people are on a long something

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by BruncleZuma: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by unknownsolja: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
smart move by dino...now the bush meat don catch the hunter..hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Bustincole(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dino the bad guy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by bedspread: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
The NP FORCE: The More u look, the Less u see

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by bonnyhope: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
drama upon drama..............APC GOVT

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by slawomir: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Bustincole(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by utenwuson: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
the whole dramabis childish..... God punish bello

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by erico2k2(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
HungerBAD:
Not my favourite politician.

But he has a point.

But it could have also been him, as I put nothing pass this man.If really those were his hired goons,then it is of course convenient they disappear.

The Police have a long history of arranging fake suspects,and if those goons are theirs, it will be wise they disappear before a competent lawyer tear their accusations to shreds.
I agree with you.if these guys where on the side of the police they can never xcape.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ok. Let's wait & see how it will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by TPAND(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
yarimo:
Dino is far better than the senator your kinsmen elected from your senatorial district. quote me and report me to seun

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Dpharisee: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
I am waiting for the Police spokesman CP Jimoh Moshood to go back to Kogi and hold another Press Conference over the escape of Dinos accusers.
Very incompetent Police and Army colluding with armed bandits we have currently in Nigeria
Sue the horrible @ss of the moronic IGP

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by mmclatino(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mr PMB will discuss this after four weeks.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Threatens To Sue IGP Over The Disappearance Of His Accusers by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
this country belongs to the dogs... i mean ekukes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guber Race: Kogi APC, Oshiomhole-led NWC May Clash Over Method Of Primaries / Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) / "No Serious Leader Will Go On Rest": Obi Never Made Such Statement - Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.