Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State (686 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State by Mrcomedimatic: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Taraba state governor humiliated in his state,youths were heard chanting "ole and barawo" .

Thanks to DSS WHO shielded him into his bulletproof suv ,watch and listen to the exchange of gunshots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSkXHrRAqSU
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State by Pierohandsome: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Not like my southern brothers that worship their own looters in power.

May they receive sense

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State by Annie939(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
buhari should call his Fulani terrorists brothers to order he was humiliated because he talk against buhari and Fulani herdsmen .i pity this country

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State by Clerverly: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Useless PDP governor!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State by Mogidi: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
@op
More information needed about this video.
For example where was the video taken?
Were they in court, state house etc. I watched the video and heard the gun shots but don't know the event behind this story.

If this was an attempt by the Fulanis to kill the governor, then the future is indeed bleak for Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State by iamhorny(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
DSS, BUHARI AND APC DOING THEIR THING.....EXPECT MORE ESPECAILLY ON TY DANJUMA

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Taraba State Governor Humiliated In His State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Not like my southern brothers that worship their own looters in power.

May they receive sense

They don't play in the north. Lies and Cheating are weighty allegations.

See Kano, Niger, and Yobe for details.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Says APC Organised Attack On Senator That Called For Buhari’s Impeachment / Mambilla Crisis:NAF Situate Base In Sadauna LGA,Taraba,To Fight Herdsmen(pics) / Police Reply Senate: Why Turn Back Igp’s Representatives If You’re Worried About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.