Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,975 members, 7,855,963 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

John Thomson And James Nesbitt Spotted Filming Dramatic Scenes In Manchester - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Thomson And James Nesbitt Spotted Filming Dramatic Scenes In Manchester (363 Views)

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Thomson And James Nesbitt Spotted Filming Dramatic Scenes In Manchester by DjVirginGee(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Two of the show's main stars, John Thomson and James Nesbitt, were spotted filming scenes in Manchester's Castlefield canal on Tuesday morning.There, John, who plays lovable rogue Pete Gifford in the ITV1 drama, was seen taking the plunge behind Barca bar as his character jumped to the aid of a drowning man.

Together, Pete and Adam Williams, played by Nesbitt, pull the man from the water in a nightmare scenario for the best friends.

Full details and photos @: http://www.virginxclusive.com/2018/03/john-thomson-and-james-nesbitt-spotted.html

1 Share

Re: John Thomson And James Nesbitt Spotted Filming Dramatic Scenes In Manchester by DjVirginGee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin
LOL!!!
wink cheesy tongue
Re: John Thomson And James Nesbitt Spotted Filming Dramatic Scenes In Manchester by Kobicove(m): 1:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Na film dem dey act sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy A Will Affect Her Future Photo / . / Big Brother Naija:Exhibition Of Chronic Mediocrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.