Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How To Track A Call, Text Message Etc On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track A Call, Text Message Etc On Android Phones (597 Views)

How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track A Call, Text Message Etc On Android Phones by Hotkrich: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
You want to find a call tracker program that is good to guard your children and family members, but there’s simply so much distinct and contradictory information out there.
Instead, GuestSpy can make that specific wish come true. This is an extensive call tracking and spy software for other mobiles, iPhone and Android.

Our assignment will be to give the very best information possible to you. We’d really appreciate if you posted in the comments about striking this kind misleading reviews, your stories, so we could warn the public. We also require your feedback about your usage of cell phone Call tracker programs, to ensure we can improve our ratings.

GuestSpy is a program that works on many phones with the majority of providers.

To download the app, you can visit http://guestspy.com.

Once you’ve installed GuestSpy, open the program and... Continue Reading
Re: How To Track A Call, Text Message Etc On Android Phones by Jaculze(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
I have this on my Tecno device na. It's a very good app.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Cheap Android Phones Under $300 With Amazing Specs / I Need Iphone 6, I Want To Buy If You're Within Lagos / Help My HTC Desire 650 Screen Unresponsive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.