Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Help My HTC Desire 650 Screen Unresponsive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My HTC Desire 650 Screen Unresponsive (600 Views)

This Is What Is Popping Up In My Htc Pls Help Me / My Htc Desire 610 Can't Recieve Call Nor Make Call / Help Me On My HTC Desire 610 Hotspot Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My HTC Desire 650 Screen Unresponsive by oloriooko(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls I need help on my HTC Desire 650 unresponsive screen though not broken nor soaked, what should I do?
I bought it from Jumia in May 2018
Re: Help My HTC Desire 650 Screen Unresponsive by CecicliaGarcia: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Can consider whether it is caused by the following problems.
1. It is recommended that you wipe the cleaning screen first, and avoid stains such as sweat on your hands to avoid external interference.

2. If your phone has been film-coated, it is recommended that you remove the film and try it out, not to mention the film quality problem.

3. Please confirm whether it appears under the interface of individual third-party software. If it is, it may be caused by software exception or compatibility. It is recommended that you uninstall or re-install or replace other types of software.

4. Connect to the computer, re-brush the machine to see if it is a program problem. If the brush is not finished, then it is determined that the touch screen is broken and can only be repaired.

5. If the above operation is invalid, please backup the camera data and try to restore the factory settings.
Re: Help My HTC Desire 650 Screen Unresponsive by EmilyBaker12345(m): 4:31am On Jul 20, 2018
If the touch screen of your phone cannot work without experiencing any physical damage, it is probably caused by software issues. In this case, there are several means you can try to fix the issue.

1. Restart the device
2. Take out SD card & SIM card
3. Inspect whether there is malware or incompatible application on your phone
4. Factory reset Android phone
Re: Help My HTC Desire 650 Screen Unresponsive by CecicliaGarcia: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2018
A useful tip to fix the issue is to knock the touch screen. It sounds like a child's play but this means is tested by many users already. So you can try to knock on every corner of the touch screen gently for a few times. This would help to connect the digitizer cable to the device tightly.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro / Need To Sell My Samsung Note 4 To Either Buy Or Swap With Iphone 6 / Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.