Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested (29690 Views)

Police Surround APC National Secretariat / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Police Surround INEC Office In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by chloride6: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
BRIDGET EDOKWE
PUBLISHED MARCH 28, 2018

The Nigerian police this evening surrounded the Nigerian Bar Association NBA Ikeja Branch Bar Centre with armed police to effect the arrest of the Branch Chairman, Mr Adeshina Ogunlana .

This is believed to be in a desperate effort to stop the Association’s scheduled tomorrow protest against Lagos State tax Increase.

Details Later……

http://www.barristerng.com/breaking-police-surround-nba-ikeja-bar-center-chairman-adeshina-ogunlana-placed-under-arrest/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
FOI and FOA are but a farce in my COUNTRY.
The poor are not only oppressed but suppressed from voicing out their GRIEVANCES.

The judiciary are cajoled and manipulated to dance to the tune of the executive who dictates IT,
Like a puppet in the hands of a VENTRILOQUIST.

Security forces are a nightmare to those who they were supposedly employed and paid to PROTECT.
Human lives are far less important than that of a beaf source in a local MARKET. grin

My people pray for power outage during the day cos they fear for their lot when night FALLS.
Generator smoke and noise pollutes every air our tender lungs INHALES

Endless queues are common sights at fuel stations,
petroleum products are sold with inflated PRICES
A natural resource so abundant they are staring us in the EYES.

Human development and capacity building is neglected at the expense of a morally degrading reality tv SHOW
Like the Brazen Brothers of Nudity #BBN we already KNOW

* Yet like a slave under the diabolical spell of his master, my people troop out in their millions, many on empty stomachs, penniless pockets, fear of bandits, tugs and "security men." waiting under the scorching heat of the Sun, standing in a long queue and dehumanized by those in the corridor of power just to cast their votes for a "plate of meal" *

There really was a Country if you think there was.
But now it's gone; If in reality there ever was cry

So I pledge my SUPPORT for:

#Jesus-TheOnlyKing
#God'sKingdomRules
#LetGod'sKingdomCome
#YourWillBeDoneOnEarth.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by buhariguy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will claim Mr adeshina to be their lovely brother

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by ebenice(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
alright
Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by psucc(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is serious! We are really in trouble. If a man whose first tenure is a gross failure and any one that says so is intimidated, arrested, keep behind bars, and with some killed secretly, then imagine what will happen when he gets the next term. Then. . . Iya Bekky abeg where my waka book for Cameroun?

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by livinglion(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Well done APC
Well-done Buhari
Well done NPF
Well done Ambode

Na una voted for change

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by livinglion(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
buhariguy:
is like the only English you can write or speak is "idiotic pigs of Biafra"

209 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by ChangetheChange: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin

NIgeria has fallen

Nigeria has gone to the dogs

Thunder fire Ambode

Thunder fire Tinubu

Thunder fire Buhari

Thunder fire all APC supporters

Thunder fire APC

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by Mcowubaba: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol, because the wanna protest when the infectious asswipe leading this sh1thole visits Lagos...
Democracy, democrazy ni.

Let us stop ranting online, register and get your PVC, and vote this insane tadpole out of Aso Rock
I have my PVC, and I will try my very best to Vote...
I am ready to vote in a Vulture instead of the Daura piglet

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by Chevronstaff: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
The Nigeria police are a bunch of
uncivilized and unprofessional scumbags. How can you arrest someone for campaigning against the new tax law in Lagos ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is this the change you people voted for?

Public holiday dey tomorrow, king of the herdsmen is coming to town.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by KingsJohnson(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
buhariguy:

What the hell is actually wrong with you guys?

A fellow countryman is being intimidated by the evil APC and all you can contribute is the above trash...

Dont wori, 2morow it will be your turn

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by hammer6F: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
TYRANT BUHARI WILL SURELY FACE ICC.

DEY WILL USE BUHARI TO DEMONSTRATE FOR THE REMANINING ETHNIC TYRANT ON THE CONTINENT.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by Damsonkc(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
The war isn’t you vs the state. It is you vs Capitalism. You vs the greed and carelessness of one man. Ambode has detached himself from the sufferings of the masses and this is wrong. Lagos is not for the rich alone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by OboOlora(f): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ambode!!!!!!!!!!

Dem de arrest lawyer, who go come bail am

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by HeyCorleone(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lmao. This country is finished. If people don't have the right to hold protests, then there is no freedom. Nigeria is officially a Police state. For my guys who have read George Orwell's 1984.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
psucc:
This is serious! We are really in trouble. If a man whose first tenure is a gross failure and any one that says so is intimidated, arrested, keep behind bars, and with some killed secretly, then imagine what will happen when he gets the next term. Then. . . Iya Bekky abeg where my waka book for Cameroun?

Please, who did he kill secretly?

1 Like

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by amarachi06(f): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't expect less from this govt.

4 Likes

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by Olalan(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
And we lay claim to be practicing true democracy. This government is just a disappointment in many areas

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by 360great(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigeria is on fire.....which way naija. . . Oluwa please pick my call

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by kaycyor: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
.Na wa oo...why will they arrest him na.. All in an attempt to stop the protest tomorrow... No matter what they do, the protest will go on.

1 Like

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by debossng: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Talk and die government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by amarachi06(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
buhariguy:

Dear Buhariguy, l wish you what APC did to Nigerians and may you receive it hundred folds.
Can l hear an Amen? ...

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by iamdannyfc(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Just like an authoritarian form of government, are we still practising democracy gaan self?
Mtcheeew

To those magician that steal ppl's head, Oooo God! I seek you:
Emi olori re oluwa gba ori mi funmi

awon kan ti dite, lati gbori mi funra won (2x)

Emi olori re oluwa gba ori mi funmi

2 Likes

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by kebrocity(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
nobi afonja? wetin concern me!

1 Like

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by IgboTyphoon: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
buhariguy:

This sounds like Idiotic pigs of Oduduwa (ipoo) matter

17 Likes

Re: Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested by Ussyberry(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
I wonder if it’s related to this pic. I wonder

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / Willie Obiano, Osita Chidoka & Osaleke Obaze's Throwback Photo / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.