Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bbnaija: Teddy, Khloe Fight Over Meat - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Teddy, Khloe Fight Over Meat (408 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Teddy, Khloe Fight Over Meat by olamariamjonez(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Shortly after former Super Eagles players, Joseph Yobo and Victor Ekpeba concluded their visit and exited the BBNaija house, Khloe confronted fellow housemate, Teddy A, over a piece of meat.

The reason for her outburst was that Teddy A, took the piece of meat she cooked from the pot.

Khloe who is yet to spend three days since her comeback to the house, told Teddy A, “I cook meat and you went to the pot and take it; and you are a man.

“I cook this meat and I am going to serve it; Teddy, you do this thing all the time. I will ‘F’ you up,” she angrily jabbed at him.

Teddy in his response said he was going to mess her up in the house adding, “I will show that I get ‘Wahala’; are you the one that bought the meat”.

He then challenged her to beat him if she could.

More: https://bah.com.ng/2018/03/28/1732/

Re: Bbnaija: Teddy, Khloe Fight Over Meat by mylove4God(f): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
khloe's drama is getting much now. Make she no go over do

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bambam Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother's House / WIN! WIN!! WIN!!! 1st Prize $1000, 2nd Prize $700 And 3rd Prize $300 / What Is Your Favourite Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.