Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Elliot Uko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Elliot Uko (503 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says / Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Elliot Uko by 1Ebisco: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Founder of Igbo Youth Movement, IYM, and Deputy Secretary of Igbo Leaders of Thought, ILT, Evangelist Elliot Ugochukwu Uko, has reacted to rtd. Gen. T Y Danjuma’s call for self defence against incessant killing of innocent Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen.

Uko said “Danjuma’s call on Nigerians to defend themselves came very late.”

He also said Danjuma and his group should apologise to Nnamdi Kanu and the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, who had earlier made the call to deaf ears.

He said the call was what the former Defence Minister should have made “since the advent of this administration.”

In a statement on Tuesday, Uko said, “We are watching. The only thing new is that Danjuma has confirmed what everybody has suspected about the military, which is that they have been protecting the killer herdsmen.

“The call on Nigerians to defend themselves against ethnic cleansing by Fulani herdsmen is belated.

“We had known that President Buhari’s agenda in appointing his kinsmen as heads of all the security agencies in the country was to protect the killer herdsmen in the heinous crimes against humanity.

“The security architecture is to allow his Fulani people embark on their Islamic Jihad or expansionist tendencies.

“Danjuma and his group should apologise to the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who saw the emerging scenario and alerted Nigerians over the issue about four years ago.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/herdsmen-killings-danjuma-should.html

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Elliot Uko by BankeSmalls(f): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
If he is not kneeling down like Oladipo Diya, we no go gree grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Elliot Uko by gidgiddy: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Herdsmen will keep tormenting these Nigerians until they finally get sense like Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Elliot Uko by stonemasonn: 12:06am On Mar 29, 2018
Danjuma should apologize to whoo??

Wetin join Danjuma with Nnamdi Kanu again?
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Elliot Uko by oooduancalmdown: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2018
Ibos can be funny i swear. Wetin concern Danjuma with Nnamdi Kanu? The same Kanu that was telling people to kill Yoruba and Hausas? Danjuma did not mention ibos at all, but trust potor potor Igbos, they will always feel like they have something to say. Always seeking attention when nobody send them.
Before they start mentioning me, let me just say that I support una Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Elliot Uko by BankeSmalls(f): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Ibos can be funny i swear. Wetin concern Danjuma with Nnamdi Kanu? The same Kanu that was telling people to kill Yoruba and Hausas? Danjuma did not mention ibos at all, but trust potor potor Igbos, they will always feel like they have something to say. Always seeking attention when nobody send them.
Before they start mentioning me, let me just say that I support una Biafra.

You support is inconsequential, continue begging for unity. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, We Should Take Omoyele Sowore Seriously / Biafra Youths Reveal What Would Happen If Herdsmen Attack Eastern States / The Three Senators Representing Kaduna Are Useless – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.